Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

You can always see the screenshots... hehe! :D
Cargozer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cargozer »

sigsegv wrote:@Cargozer: please, quick question. How long was your longest chase with the cops (and what heat level did you reached ?). I keep getting busted by some of the cars (not SUVs) that appear after when the heat reaches 4x :evil:

Thanks
Longest chase was 20 minutes with heat level 5x from the beginning. Easy piece.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Stig, ill do some screening today, mostly Eclipse again :) But ill try to get my hands on Reno Clio today :) Even tho Eclipse stays my main car :)

Btw, anyone can explain cop system better then tutorial? How much times i can get busted before car is taken? If car is taken can i get it back? What happens if i get busted?

p.s. tahnks for explaining how to get some cash, gonna run sprint a few times back and forth then :P

EDIT: And yes, now i know that theres auto-save in the game...wasnt sure...but not im :)
envee
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by envee »

Abrams wrote:Stig, ill do some screening today, mostly Eclipse again :) But ill try to get my hands on Reno Clio today :) Even tho Eclipse stays my main car :)

Btw, anyone can explain cop system better then tutorial? How much times i can get busted before car is taken? If car is taken can i get it back? What happens if i get busted?

p.s. tahnks for explaining how to get some cash, gonna run sprint a few times back and forth then :P

EDIT: And yes, now i know that theres auto-save in the game...wasnt sure...but not im :)
If you get busted you have to pay a fine for all the mayham you have coused , you can pay with cash , in which case the heat level of the car is reset to 1 and the car you were driving gets an impound strike.You can get 3x strikes before the POlice impounds your car.However if you have a ''get out of jail free marker'' the pOlice will ignore the chase ,it wount be documented in the police computer that you got cought , and the car you were driving will not get an impound strike .You can add the impound strikes up to 5 , given the right marker (add impound strike marker) witch you can get after defeating a blacklist member . If your car is impounded you can buy it back from the police ouction or smt dont know for sure about that.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

man the game is fun. i want a mercedes sl65 ///AMG and a porsche gt2 by winning the challenge series btw are the bonus cars customizable?
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I think that someone has answer to that question. And the answer was No.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
sic
Drift King
Drift King

Post by sic »

and btw. is it possible to lower your in garage ???? some rides look way off-road ... doesnt count for the free roam :roll:
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Afaik cars avaiable in carre mode are exactly same as in regular version as in BE.

Just got my hands on Reno..nice and nimble car :) Great for narrow street chases :) Even without performance upgrades(yet), i managed to get almost to x3 heat while doing milestones for black list 11.
Attachments
reno1.jpg
sic
Drift King
Drift King

Post by sic »

here is my pink slip no.2 :D
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Can you post pics in small thumbnails? otherwise its pretty hard to view em...

Btw, how much is chance of getting the beaten car from marker?

Ah and btw, how much unique upgrades for performance can you have? I mean you cant get 15 unique upgrades by selecting 15 times performance marker and giving 1 point to it?
GT_Stang
Ricer
Ricer

Post by GT_Stang »

maric wrote: 1. Modding is a load of wank, THEY have made the bodykits, you cant put your own exhaust on, no new lights, no new mirrors. Just shiznit coulors and stupid pointless bodykits and no depth into customization
I do agree that the depth of customization has taken a downfall. I was very dissappointed to find out I couldn't change the little things like headlights/exhaust tips/etc
2. No good tuner cars, there all gay 4 doors or out of our price range cars in real life or shiznit fiat puntos...
I agree that a lot of the cars are out of the teenager price range, but they are still good tuner cars. Four doors are actually very popular tuner cars, and if done right look pretty damn cool. I think they should have left the Civic in there and possibly thrown in an Integra/Prelude or something else in that range of HP/Price.
3. VERY repetative, its very boring
This is a matter of opinion, and I will disagree with you on it.
4. In real life when you race for pinks you take there car not a shiznit little hidden thing WTF is that
I like the way they handle this feature. They give you the option to add another performance/body/visual part to the shop to purchase or go for a special option and get the opponent's car (which I sell), some extra cash, get out of impound card, etc etc. Remember this is not real life, and if it was it would get boring real quick. Can you imagine having to purchase a new car + modding it everytime you screw up and lose?
5. When you rev the car in NEUTRAL it goes forward...what a weewee take
The car will ease forward if you rev the engine too high in Neutral in real life.
6. The race starts are just stuck in the middle of the road with a big cloud of dust round it, you could have the racers waiting for you instead....what a turd idea
Are you talking about the way it was done in UG1 and UG2? I like the new way because it gives you more of a sense that you are actually street racing. Just like at the end when all the cars go on with their business.
Well thats me done, THERES LOTS more i hate about the game THEY HAVE RUINED NFS, and maybe they should make it better next time

I will play the game but it is very boring and repetative :evil:
Another opinion that I will have to disagree with you on.
EuroRacer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EuroRacer »

Ah and btw, how much unique upgrades for performance can you have? I mean you cant get 15 unique upgrades by selecting 15 times performance marker and giving 1 point to it?
no you can't, because it will only install one type of upgrade once, so when you get 5 engine upgrades, you can only use one of them on one car, cuz it will say that it is already installed when you try to select the other ones.
sigsegv
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by sigsegv »

@Abrams: well, if you bet both the markers, the chance is really 66% (under the markers there HAS to be a pink slip, you just don't know which one). And I think the performance upgrades are unlimited. But they don't stack so it's useless to get 2 unique engines :?
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Thanks for info, but how do i keep track now on what i had installed as unque performance?

and how compares a game with realife? :shock:
Nasadus
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nasadus »

How do you guys get the Anti-Aliasing to show up in screenshots? I run this game with 8x AA and AF but whenever i take screenshots there are jaggies all over the cars and enviroment. In the game there are no jaggies at all but on the screenshots they show up. Anyone know why? I'm using Fraps btw.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

EuroRacer wrote:
no you can't, because it will only install one type of upgrade once, so when you get 5 engine upgrades, you can only use one of them on one car, cuz it will say that it is already installed when you try to select the other ones.
Ok, and uniques dont get affected by the regular upgrades from the shop, they still stay in place when i upgrade for example from 'Pro' package to 'Super Pro'?

And thanks for clearing this up, so whenever ill try to install same unqieu performance upgrade on the car it will say that its already installed? And i guess its dumb question, but theres no difference between 2 same upgrades, they all give exactly same boost....

Nasadus, dont use fraps. Use button 'Print Scrn' and then paste it to Paint, save as bmp and convert into JPG in Photoshop.

Heres few more pics from today, i finally noticed that EA did a great thing, added more highly detailed decals, even in NFSU2 they used to be not much detailed, and i didnt liked how they look, now its very nice and clean. Also upgraded with new rims wich are pretty nice, and even got its own decal on the wheel itself :)
Attachments
eclipse3.jpg
eclipse4.jpg
reno2.jpg
starte.jpg
Cargozer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cargozer »

Nasadus wrote:How do you guys get the Anti-Aliasing to show up in screenshots? I run this game with 8x AA and AF but whenever i take screenshots there are jaggies all over the cars and enviroment. In the game there are no jaggies at all but on the screenshots they show up. Anyone know why? I'm using Fraps btw.
Try using NFSMW's own Screenshot button, just press F12 in-game when you want to take a screnshot and it will be saved into My Pictures folder at windows xp and in a format of .tga
Nasadus
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nasadus »

Thanks for the tip. It worked. I used F12 and the shots looked much better.

Here are my cars so far (click on the preview image to see it in full size):

My first car
Image Image

My other cars

Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

EVO looks cool :) I however stick mostly to metallic colors....

Might as well get me few exotics once ill unlock them...but dont want career garage filled with them.
stylez.2j
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by stylez.2j »

You need exotics man! lol I already tuned all the one's I have unlocked. There fun to tune, cuz you really have to focus on the body parts and paint schemes.

I like the RX-8 the best
Nasadus
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nasadus »

Thanks. I heaven't gotten that far yet. I'm 10th on the blacklist i believe. Can't wait to get my hand on the SLR. Too bad the Catcup feature can't be turned off. The AI beat me in a Quick Race with a Golf while i had a Corvette C6R. Kind of defeats the purpose of buying better cars.
GT_Stang
Ricer
Ricer

Post by GT_Stang »

Yeah, I am not fond of them putting the catchup feature back in Most Wanted. I liked it that they took it out of UG2. Now it's back :x
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Good tip is, remember how purshuit brakers mostly look and hit them in race, if lucky it will make AI to slow down/take sharp turn and loose speed.

As for exotics, im also on Blacklist 11 atm, but like i said from exotics i maybe looking forward for Corvette C6R and maybe Carera GT and maybe something else...maybe Lambo Murcelago as well....not much of an exotic fun myself :) I like Eclipse :) Looks even better then Eclipse GSX actually...
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

My career Cobalt SS, I havent gone far in the game till now :) :

ImageImageImage

and here is Sonny's Golf, i got it from him from one of these bonus markers:
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Are you running at 640 or is that just resized pictures?
korge

Return to “Most Wanted”