NFS Most Wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Nasadus wrote:Image
Nice RX-8, I love that bodykit because it looks like the Mazdaspeed body. :)

Have a picture of the back?
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

that lotus is coool! what kind of rims are those?
make and model?

Edit: pszeta, the back bumper looks almost just like the stock one. and theres really not much to see anyways :wink:
lfoote_
Stock
Stock

Post by lfoote_ »

I'm loving the Eclipse, I'm at Blacklist #5 and I still use it. I may change to a Porshe soon though :)
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

PSZeTa wrote:
Nasadus wrote:Image
Nice RX-8, I love that bodykit because it looks like the Mazdaspeed body. :)

Have a picture of the back?
It probably is or is a renamed mazdaspeed kit. its not 100% exact to the kit though.

http://www.geocities.com/james31278/maz ... cept-2.jpg
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

That's just the concept (from the link) but there is an actual Mazdaspeed RX-8 production model which has a bodykit vey similar to the MW ywlloe Rx-8 pictured.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hmm, I got a message from Mia that Sgt. Cross is in the streets. I've never seen him at all... Have you guys seen his C6 Corvette cruising in the streets?
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

2furio wrote:That's just the concept (from the link) but there is an actual Mazdaspeed RX-8 production model which has a bodykit vey similar to the MW ywlloe Rx-8 pictured.
the concept and production model are exact. they didnt change anything.
corvyz6
Drift King
Drift King

Post by corvyz6 »

Andre_online wrote:Hmm, I got a message from Mia that Sgt. Cross is in the streets. I've never seen him at all... Have you guys seen his C6 Corvette cruising in the streets?
nope, she just says that for furthure in the game! they also told me about the chopers, when i barely had 2x heat level
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

Great news people.... MW has been put forward from the 28th up to the 25th here... so it looks like THE ALL MIGHTY FADEPROOF will be getting it in 2 days...
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

You're a little late to find that out "THE ALL MIGHT FADERPROOF" :roll:

and I also wonder, did you know that we are getting the BE for PC aswell
The 8th of this month I found out when... and what a nice introductory price of merely $54.95
What.. that price is from hardly normal (aka Harvey Norman)!!!
burna
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by burna »

Hey Fadeproof and Gravedigger,

I rang EB today and THEY HAVE THE GAME!!!! I rang the Games Wizards and they also have the game! Released completely here today, the 23rd!!

I am so confused because I rang on the 20th and they said the 25th is when they're getting stock. Also, it seems that at EB, I need to have preordered the game to get BE. The Games Wizards say that they don't have the PC version of BE until tomorrow hopefully. There seems to have been some kind of mixup with delivery of BE for PC.

So.... I rang EA Australia (at $2.60 per minute!?!) and asked. They said that they have no idea but we should be getting BE soon.

I've really cooled on the idea of the black edition coz $80 is a lot of money when you don't have a job and are living off centrelink. (Don't say I'm lazy, I just finished the HSC and have needed a decent break for the last 12 years!).

Any info from Melbourne, Fadeproof?

BTW, What part of Aussie you from Gravedigger?
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Nasadus how come you are tuning so much cars? Your racing 10 hours a day or cheat?

Btw, what happen when you finish storyline? Whats happening in carrer mode? Just cruising around bugging cops?
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Andre_online wrote:Hmm, I got a message from Mia that Sgt. Cross is in the streets. I've never seen him at all... Have you guys seen his C6 Corvette cruising in the streets?
What rank in the Blacklist are you in?..
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I remebered getting that message after defeating Big Lou, the guy in the Eclipse.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Same here....im now going for #9 in Blacklist....

Drag with Baron #10 guy was pretty fun :) On 2nd try he totaled :)
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Ok. And yea...Mr Cross was seen together wif the SUV's by me..i mean...yes i saw mr cross' corvette
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

about the height of the cars I still dont think its needed, they look low enough, and all of those pics show them low enough so Idk maybe the game lowers it or they are lowered stock? So far Im in #11 I just got this chick's Mazda RX-8 and I love the way it sounds and revs so high, got busted with it once though when I crashed into a truck with those trees in the back and they fell over me and got me stuck with the cops lol, yesterday I finally got away from the SUV's and faster cops after a 12 minute chase, time to change the paint and some parts! :)
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

rofl! i just got that same exact message a couple of minutes ago
im gonna race baron. big lou was dang easy! :D
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Just got busted 1st time due to my car flew right on top of the cop car....

So if i used a 'get out free' marker its like i got no penatlys from this? Also i see milestones for #9 blacklist all done as well :)

Also, why i didnt seen x3 heat going up? I was keeping chase for like 5-7 mins on x3 and it didnt go up..
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

_I3urlNlouT_ wrote:about the height of the cars I still dont think its needed, they look low enough, and all of those pics show them low enough so Idk maybe the game lowers it or they are lowered stock? So far Im in #11 I just got this chick's Mazda RX-8 and I love the way it sounds and revs so high, got busted with it once though when I crashed into a truck with those trees in the back and they fell over me and got me stuck with the cops lol, yesterday I finally got away from the SUV's and faster cops after a 12 minute chase, time to change the paint and some parts! :)
ride heights..it is not about the looks...its about performance....the lower it is..the faster it goes...so far im in blacklist number #6...just won kaze's Merc SL500...i got busted 3 times but just used my get out of jail marker..lol..that easy..now taking on Ming...
Nasadus
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nasadus »

Abrams wrote:Nasadus how come you are tuning so much cars? Your racing 10 hours a day or cheat?
No, i ain't cheating. Body and visual mods don't cost that much. I have only 3 cars with wich i race Online and againts the Blacklist guys and all three of them are highly tuned. Those cars are the RX-8, the Elise and the DB9. My other cars i use to cruise around and annoy the cops. :D
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Abrams wrote:So if i used a 'get out free' marker its like i got no penatlys from this? Also i see milestones for #9 blacklist all done as well :)

Also, why i didnt seen x3 heat going up? I was keeping chase for like 5-7 mins on x3 and it didnt go up..
1.) Yes. If you had claimed that Bonus markers from the slips you had nabbed from a Blacklist member and if your car happens to get impounded, use that marker, and it'll make everything as if you car was never impounded. :)

But once you've done that, there's a pop-up, not sure what the message was about though... :?

2.) Yeah, same as me... I used my RX-8 for a heated x3 pursuit, but the heat meter didn't seem to increase.. Damn! I really wanna see the C6's chasing me! :D
YamahaATV
Drift King
Drift King

Post by YamahaATV »

Nasadus wrote:
Abrams wrote:Nasadus how come you are tuning so much cars? Your racing 10 hours a day or cheat?
No, i ain't cheating. Body and visual mods don't cost that much. I have only 3 cars with wich i race Online and againts the Blacklist guys and all three of them are highly tuned. Those cars are the RX-8, the Elise and the DB9. My other cars i use to cruise around and annoy the cops. :D
What name do you race online with?
slaer07
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by slaer07 »

Andre_online wrote: 2.) Yeah, same as me... I used my RX-8 for a heated x3 pursuit, but the heat meter didn't seem to increase.. Damn! I really wanna see the C6's chasing me! :D
I think it starts going higher after BL #9 or 10, but I'm not sure

Well I just beat #8 and unlocked the Elise! Damn is it sexy!

baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

getting the game tomorrow 8) (even though i dont have a computer to run it on.... :roll: )

Return to “Most Wanted”