Re: NFS Pro Street: Official Discussion Thread

Post by Strafer »

Robert
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Robert »

hello everyone..

i have watched the high speed trailer for need for speed pro(the solo one in the desert)..despite the nice graphics and the feel of speed u gain , i had this feeling of disappointment at the end when the car started flipping in the air..it just felt like a box rolling in space(similar to UNDERGROUND 1) and no crashing details watesoever except at the end when the spoiler and rear window flied away-duhh- .. i am comparing it to Flatout 2(the older game) which is ,in terms of details amount when the car is damaged because of a crash or a high speed air-roll, is much better than NFSPS(apparently)..not to mention the surrounding objects in Flatout 2 that you crash into and their realistic reaction when you come in contact with them....Shouldn't EA take that in consideration for once?

wat do u guys think?

by the way guys ..Nice new outlook for nfsunlimited :mrgreen:
elburst
Ricer
Ricer

Post by elburst »

Wohoo new cars, new info I want this game right now I cant wait until November.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

jeez, a lots of MBs for a trailer O.o ... status: downloading

LE: someone who finished downloading it, pls upload to a faster host
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

why dont you people just go to youtbe and watch them? save some space and time
TheMasochisr
Ricer
Ricer

Post by TheMasochisr »

I discovered the hemi cuda is in the game and possibly what cars the kings drive.
TheMasochisr wrote:
TheMasochisr wrote:tthe PIAA RX7
had noise bomb in the background so that must mean aki kimura drives it: Image Image and he/she is the drift king. the silver M3 had ray kreiger in the background so that means the grip king drives it. I think ryan cooper is the protagonists name and RYO is the street king with his evo X. i'd be surprised if the mustang was driven by anoyne other than the drag king. of course, i may be horribly mistaken or those cars were simply used by people in the king's crews.
also, the the weird mucle car you saw after the mustag and rx7 is a hemi cuda.
blah2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by blah2 »

TheMasochisr wrote:I discovered the hemi cuda is in the game and possibly what cars the kings drive.

LOLOL IMAGES AND DESCRIPTION WITH SOMEONE RAY KREIGER.
Huh?
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

TheMasochisr wrote:I discovered the hemi cuda is in the game and possibly what cars the kings drive.
TheMasochisr wrote:
TheMasochisr wrote:tthe PIAA RX7
had noise bomb in the background so that must mean aki kimura drives it: and he/she is the drift king. the silver M3 had ray kreiger in the background so that means the grip king drives it. I think ryan cooper is the protagonists name and RYO is the street king with his evo X. i'd be surprised if the mustang was driven by anoyne other than the drag king. of course, i may be horribly mistaken or those cars were simply used by people in the king's crews.
also, the the weird mucle car you saw after the mustag and rx7 is a hemi cuda.
If you mean the car with 2 headlights one each side, its not the Hemi Cuda, its the '65 GTO. Hemi Cuda was the first few cars to be known that will be in NFSPS. =.- and it is NOT WIERD.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

it dosent take a genius to find out who drives what. just based on the car's real life history would let you know. :roll:

and where the hell is this mustang?

i dont think anyone posted this
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23456.html
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

donaldgladden wrote:i dont think anyone posted this
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23456.html
I dont think you've seen this:
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14967
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

did a little snooping around EB and found this preview containing a little spoiler for anyone who wants it about the car list and CE. for people who want to read it here:

i was a beta tester in 1 of my comp graphics school and half of the chosen class beta tested the collectors for the 360 and comp a little secret is so far the game is insane and for the collectors especally there are special kits decals and 6 limited only cars names: Mc laraen F2 LM, Shelby G.T. 500, 76' Dodge Charger, (The insane from 2 other games) BMW M3 GTR, 2007 Ford GT TR, Lambergiene Diablo....

his/her english isn't that great, but it's readable.

and here's the link for confirmation for anyone who doesn't believe it:

http://www.ebgames.com/ReadReviews.asp? ... 076#534735
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

Would the McLaren be overkill?
Yabol
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Yabol »

Diablo? Let's pray... ;]
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

I'm sure that at least somebody knows about this but here goes:

Texas World Speedway:
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

@ Sweet-16: Other than the "preview" that was posted on the EB Games website, there is no evidence that any of those cars will appear in the game, nor were there any announcements about such a test. Anyone could have written that. That's not to mention that there's no such thing as a "Mc laraen F2 LM" or "Ford GT TR".
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

regarding Texas Motor Speedway, i highly doubt that it'll be used as the Highspeed challenge even though it seems like it would be. The track's turns just arent long enough around to maintain a speed above 160 without having to let off. then again im going by NASCAR racing. TMS does however have a infield that ALMS used to race on. :wink:

EDIT: i noticed that the mustang in the career mode featurette had rear slicks on. Seems like a cool feature for muscle cars

sorry i have nfsunlimited set on the forum under favorites. never seen the main page :oops:
Last edited by donaldgladden on 17 Aug 2007, 20:43, edited 1 time in total.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Those are some pretty exciting pictures. I love the second one with the Porsche 997 Turbo! :D

And did anyone notice that in the Nissan 240SX picture, Chicago's skyline was in the background (Aon Tower)?
Zero260
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zero260 »

Texas World Speedway could be used for Grip racing:
There's a couple different road course layouts. Looks like a pretty fun track if you ask me...

Nice find by the way ahmad0410...
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

Porsche-AG wrote:Those are some pretty exciting pictures. I love the second one with the Porsche 997 Turbo! :D

And did anyone notice that in the Nissan 240SX picture, Chicago's skyline was in the background (Aon Tower)?

hehe im not familar with anything chicago but the cool looking building that has a diamond shape slant top :lol:

sears tower of course to. good eyes
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

Porsche-AG wrote:That's not to mention that there's no such thing as a "Mc laraen F2 LM" or "Ford GT TR".
uh typos? 1 is right next to 2 at the top of the keyboard, genius. about the TR - he could have missed the G as it's right below T for "GTR" since he/she may not have known the correct name. there ARE McLaren F1 LM's and Ford GT GT3s that race. if anything they're probably bonus or special cars considering their power.

just in case you're not familiar with it, here's a video of it's road test around the Nürburgring Race Track (not to be confused with Nordschleife!):

Ford GT GT3

simple answer about EA not mentioning beta testers: they don't HAVE TO announce every little detail about a certain game. that's why they're called beta testers - it's not a full release, there are things that could be mentioned that would be different when the full version rolls around. see where this is going? also, even though he/she was in college, that college was probably chosen by EA to test a portion of their game for balance issues and most likely promotional reasons. give people a sneak peak and if they like it they'll buy it.
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

@ Sweet 16 Um thats a dead link.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

i still think its a kid playing a prank. Seriously you'd think testers from college would know how to spell Lamborghini...

heres the Ford GT GT3. pretty nice =P~

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... ID=8821377
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

what would a GT3 car should do in a NFS? inappropriate car I might say

just seen Redline movie ... looks like the next NFS is made after the movie. Just watch it, you'll understand ;)
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Need for Speedâ„¢ ProStreet (Mobile Only)

© 2007 Electronic Arts Inc. EA, the EA logo and Need for Speed are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved. The BMW logo, wordmark and model designations are trademarks of BMW AG and are used under license. General Motors Trademarks used under license to Electronic Arts. Honda Official Licensed Product. Designed, manufactured and distributed by or for Electronic Arts, Inc. ACURA®, the stylized ?A? Logo®, INTEGRA®, INTEGRA TYPE R® and the distinctive design elements of Honda products are trademarks and intellectual property of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. used under license from American Honda Motor Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Toyota, Lexus, Supra, Corolla, IS350 and associated symbols, emblems and designs are intellectual property of Toyota Motor Corporation and used with permission. 'Nissan' and the names, logos, marks and designs of the NISSAN products are trademarks and/or intellectual property rights of NISSAN MOTOR CO., LTD. and used under license to Electronic Arts Inc. Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Ford Motor Company. Mazda, RX-7 and all other associated marks, emblems and designs are used under approval of Mazda Motor Corporation. Shelby® and GT-500® are registered trademarks and intellectual property of Carroll Shelby and Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc. and are used under license. SUBARU trademarks and body designs are properties of FUJI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LTD. and used under license to ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Found this info in EA Forum.
Not sure if these cars in mobile would be available in other version though.

http://www.ea.com/global/legal/legalnotice.jsp
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

oooh, great find ahmad! still, no sign of the s15 eh? :) .. glad for the Type R, Subaru and the Supra

Return to “ProStreet”