NFS Most Wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Yay!! I beat the career mode!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

I can't get the Corvette cops off of me. :lol:
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
hansip87
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hansip87 »

Can I get some guides how to pass the spikestrip with 3 SUV on the Side, from 3 attempts, I got busted 2 times.. The succeeded one was when I drove to the nearest SUV to the spikestrip. Any ideas how to surpass it alternatively?
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Spike help...

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

hansip87 wrote:Can I get some guides how to pass the spikestrip with 3 SUV on the Side, from 3 attempts, I got busted 2 times.. The succeeded one was when I drove to the nearest SUV to the spikestrip. Any ideas how to surpass it alternatively?

What car? Then I can help.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

try using speedbreaker at the last moment your car mass will increase with speedbreaker so you will hit the SUV's with a bigger force... so they chance you get out of it is bigger. and try to hit the cars at the rear...

a low or heavy car also works good, a lamborgini will often scoop up the SUV's you will go under them... a heavy car like a Mercedes or a GTO does work pretty well also.
MrRoboto
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MrRoboto »

Abrams wrote:Wait till youll have toolbooth challenges where even when you barely scracth wall you loose. Every 0.01 counts in last toolboth races....
Oh yeah, the tollbooth challenges from 60-70 are incredibly hard. Incredibly hard. Most of the time I have to restart over and over and over for like 30 times. And it is so true that every second counts. I remember once I won with 0.08 seconds still on the clock. You can't ride the walls. You can't crash into anything. You must use all the N2O you have.

But they are definitely doable because I did them all. Took a lot of work and a lot of aggravation and pounding the wall and screaming "IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS HARD!!!", but I did it.

The only tollbooth race that I had fun with was the garbage truck one. Man, that was fun. Totally unstoppable. Not even Rhinos could stop me.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I had 35 sec bonus time on tolboth. I dont remember on wich.
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

I dont know if anyone else has said this here but on the ps2 the reflection update on the cars sucks, my computer is better and its an emachine.So far the rest of the game is nice and detailed.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Kid Cro wrote:I had 35 sec bonus time on tolboth. I dont remember on wich.
in the careermode I often had a 30 second plus time bonus, the best I had was a 45 second time bonus at the finish... bt then it was my favorite timetrail (at Kaze)
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I just got it and right now I'm on Blacklist #11. I love the gameplay and the cop chases are insane! BTW, heat x1 and x2 don't even compare to x3. :shock: I'm currently using an Eclipse and it seems to be working just fine. I've already gotten two of the Blacklist's members pinkslips. :twisted:

Question, though... How long does it take to get any performance upgrades?
hansip87
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Spike help...

Post by hansip87 »

[quote="SkeeteRX7"][quote="hansip87"]Can I get some guides how to pass the spikestrip with 3 SUV on the Side, from 3 attempts, I got busted 2 times.. The succeeded one was when I drove to the nearest SUV to the spikestrip. Any ideas how to surpass it alternatively?[/quote]

What car? Then I can help.[/quote]

The first 2 was using Kaze's CLK 500 and Corvette. The last one, I'm still using the same Corvette, but drove into the nearest SUV with the spike strip. If that helps. Well, actually I have driven into spike strip with SUV much more than three times. But All other chances, I drove around the spike strip because the road was wide enough. O yea, How about the Viper? Will it scoop the SUV? And, one more question. If the spike strip officer is using Corvette(Cross maybe?) Any different strategy? Or just the same like SUV? thx.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Cross doesn't participate in the Road Blocks. He usually follows his units in the chase; he calls the shots. :)
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

Andre_online wrote:Cross doesn't participate in the Road Blocks. He usually follows his units in the chase; he calls the shots. :)

Yeah he does... he was in one of mine but he wasnt in a position where i could immobialize him... he was against the wall ade facing me head on... and i ended up getting busted.
It has to have been them because no one else has a black corvette cop car
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Why are the Challenge Series so easy? I've only had to restart on one, I think. But they're fun, nonetheless.
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

Fadeproof wrote:Yeah he does... he was in one of mine but he wasnt in a position where i could immobialize him... he was against the wall ade facing me head on... and i ended up getting busted.
It has to have been them because no one else has a black corvette cop car
the black corvettes..... hmmm, sounds like the federal cops you get at heat 6

and if he was near the roadblocks, but not participating in the actual block himself, he must have been readying himself for a take-ooff

well, thats just my opinion 8)
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

We should start a new discussion on the sunsets of Most Wanted...don't you just love them? :D
Attachments
I started a new career just to race the BMW under the beautiful sunset.
I started a new career just to race the BMW under the beautiful sunset.
Perty
Perty
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Is there a way to uninstall the 1.3 patch?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Re-install the game. :P
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

Great Topic 2furio. I LOVE the graphics of the sunrise and the sunset. I mean it looks almost like real life. :shock:
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
MrRoboto
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MrRoboto »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:Why are the Challenge Series so easy? I've only had to restart on one, I think. But they're fun, nonetheless.
What challenge are you on currently?
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

MrRoboto wrote:
xHaZxMaTx wrote:Why are the Challenge Series so easy? I've only had to restart on one, I think. But they're fun, nonetheless.
What challenge are you on currently?

wait till you get to last 10-15....every 0.01 lost means you have 60-70% that you wont make it. So with 1 wall hit with minor scratch youll prolly loose it for sure...
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

For me it's not the walls that bother me, it's the police and traffic. Stupid people slowing me down.

Damn it, I've just become a victim of an error. While doing a chase (one that I was in control of), I get some stupid "Virtual" thingy error. I don't know what it was exactly but it was because of the game.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

2furio wrote:Damn it, I've just become a victim of an error. While doing a chase (one that I was in control of), I get some stupid "Virtual" thingy error. I don't know what it was exactly but it was because of the game.
yeah, that error happened to me once before, dont know the reason though.
anyways, ive just completed the 100 % in career mode, t was 98% when i finished it, so i decided to beat the couple of races i've left :P

SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Use a heavier car on the rear end of the Grand Cherokee farthest from the strip. If it is the setup with a Jeep behind the strip, next to the strip, and in front hiding the strip, try the farthest from th strip on the engine side. You'll need a lot of power and/or weight to succed in this situation, though.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Skyline_man wrote:
2furio wrote:Damn it, I've just become a victim of an error. While doing a chase (one that I was in control of), I get some stupid "Virtual" thingy error. I don't know what it was exactly but it was because of the game.
yeah, that error happened to me once before, dont know the reason though.
anyways, ive just completed the 100 % in career mode, t was 98% when i finished it, so i decided to beat the couple of races i've left :P
What percentage is your Rap Sheet?

Return to “Most Wanted”