Modding The Nissan 350z in Most Wanted

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

TokyoDriftRockz why didn't you just talk about this in the NFS MW Custom Car Thread in the first place :?
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TokyoDriftRockz »

Sorry, i had posted when i was still new to these forums. And plus, there seems to be a lot of talk on the 350z and the NFS Customs Car Thread has enough going on without it being spammed more.

Ok, so i should've posted it there, but still. The thread's already here and there isn't too much i can do about it.

@bam: Srry for my ranting earlier, i was kinda in a bad mood. I just didn't need someone flaming another member because they won't convert a car :D. Lets just stay on topic alright? :wink:
AMD Athlon x2 3600+
Asus M2N-E SLI
2 GB DDR2
BFG 8800GTOC
320 GB/500 GB HDD
drftkng
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drftkng »

I like the cars that salim has converted, but I don't like the ones that he made. What i mean is that I like the Audi R8, but I don't like the one that salim made. i just hope that some other person makes them without stealing them.

It would be REALY sad if some n00b came and stole a car from salim. That would make me laugh.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Are you guys serious? You're fighting about some freaking car inside a video game. You aren't inside the game driving it yourself, so don't make a big deal of it. Now if you really want the car, learn how to work with the converter (modeler, whatever) and do it yourselves because, constantly asking for something that noone is willing to do in the first place does get annoying after a while.
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Wtf i haven't been "constantly" asking for the past couple of weeks. I've been waiting fyi.
AMD Athlon x2 3600+
Asus M2N-E SLI
2 GB DDR2
BFG 8800GTOC
320 GB/500 GB HDD
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

ive been watching this thread and it is ridiculous of how much complaining and begging is going on. if you want it soooo bad learn how to make it. if you have been waiting then give it a couple weeks because it takes time .stop asking everyday if there is any progress :roll:
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

I AM WAITING, and i haven't been asking everyday. Please look at the other pages before accusing me. I won't lie to you, i asked frequently at first, then i stopped. Look at the gap between the dates in the previous pages.
AMD Athlon x2 3600+
Asus M2N-E SLI
2 GB DDR2
BFG 8800GTOC
320 GB/500 GB HDD
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

im sorry did i say your name ? im telling everybody . just get over it salim is probably throwing one together. we got a nice skyline so be happy with that
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Everyone just shut the f**k up! I'm working on Nissan 350z. No more need for this thread, ok? I'm so sick of you all. Everyone is just whining about whiners and whiners are whining about 350z. There. I'll release some pictures later. This was supposed to be a surprise but since here is going a Worldwar III... :roll:

Anyone who wants 350z to come out faster, can help me. All I need is those 350z's TEXTURES.BIN from U2 or U1. Now I don't have them, because I don't own U1 and U2 I have only PS2. Host that file to Filefront.com and private message me that link.

Anyone who starts to beg more about 350z is making it more risky, that I stop this project and then you have to start waiting again. Btw, 350z is from Carbon so it should be quite good quality.

And darknight788, thank you, if you meant my Skyline. I'm doing some updates to it, version 1.1.0 should come out during this week (if I have time from this 350z).
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

FM2. I don't really care about the car, but if you need the texture.bin, i'll more than willing to help. (If you have MSN add me)
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Done. I added you and now I'm only waiting you to come online. Note; you might encounter this problem. When it is 2 pm (14:00) here in Finland, it is 6 am (6:00) in there so I'm not so often online. :roll:

Btw people. 350z might look for now kind of a squarey one, because I had to scale it multiple times. I'll rescale it later and hope that I can get it look better. Of course, it might also because that Carbon uses so much more graphics than MW so I'll try different graphic modes. Also, I can't use that VINYLS.BIN, which was already in 350z folder, because it uses as Xname 350z and I'm replacing GTO. I can't replace 350z with 350z, because it wasn't made for MW. :lol: Still, I can use those vinyls with a little trick, but then cars release will be a bit later.
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Thanks finalmaster, for taking up this project :D

@ darknight: sorry for my ranting then. I thought you were specifically talking to me. No hard feelings?
AMD Athlon x2 3600+
Asus M2N-E SLI
2 GB DDR2
BFG 8800GTOC
320 GB/500 GB HDD
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Hmm. Are vinyls so important to 350z? Because if they are, then the release will be late ~1 month. I looked MW vinyls ingame and saw, that the mapping is different in NFSC than in MW. This means, that I have to redo every vinyl in VINYLS.BIN and I really don't feel like to do so.
drftkng
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drftkng »

Well you could release it first without vinyls and then release and update one month later with the vinyls.

:lol: just a suggestion :lol:
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

272 vinyls to remake. Takes quite a lot of time. :D Well, I thought that one myself too and I might end up releasing version 1.0.0 as non-vinyl/decal-tunable, but everything else could still be exchanged. :P Version 2.0.0 will have vinyls, decals & numbers.
drftkng
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drftkng »

You really want us all to just shut up don't you. maybe all of our whining paid off anyways! :lol:
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Well of course version 1.0.0 can have vinyls, decals & numbers too, but then it is going to be released at year 2008 so you might want to think, that do you want version 1.0.0, which does not have vinyls, decals nor numbers, or wait to 2008 and then have version 1.0.0, which has everything? :D
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

If I wanted the car that bad, all I would need is:

Nissan 350Z
-Bodykits
-Paint

Cause the since the vinyls in MW aren't that complexed or anything then i'd would just go for the Z with that. That's just me making his life easier and is also a suggestion.
Rayquaza
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Rayquaza »

*cough*RIMS*cough*
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Rims are automaticully on every car that has been made for MW by users, you don't even have to mention them.
Rayquaza
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Rayquaza »

Seriously? That's cool, didn't know that.
If i'm interested in learning to make custom cars for MW, are there tutorials somewhere to make it easier?
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

No. Arushan also isn't going to make one big tutorial. Although there are "tutorials" here, http://mwspecial.pbwiki.com
Rayquaza
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Rayquaza »

Wow, this seems very difficult. I now have more respect for converters/makers all the sudden O_O
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

And it should stay that way, its a big pain in the ass to do one MW car conversion and doing it right is harder.
drftkng
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drftkng »

Having more people learn how to convert cars will be good and bad.

Good because: More cars being made
More improvements
Bad because: More car steelers
More shiznit quality cars( salim's cars)

Return to “Editing”