CRAZY cop cars

Discuss your favourite cars, racing or non-racing
steelsnake00
Professional
Professional

Re: CRAZY cop cars

Post by steelsnake00 »

All of which are only promotional vehicles and NONE of which are actually used. :roll:
'01 Triumph TT600- Race spec everything
'94 Audi S2 Quattro- Road legal track project
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I thought the Mucielago cop cars are used in London. I know I've seen pictures of them on the net before.
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

TechArt did a Porsche Police Car lookalike...so did GeigerCars with the Hummer H2...rolling on 24's....
steelsnake00
Professional
Professional

Post by steelsnake00 »

Andre_online wrote:I thought the Mucielago cop cars are used in London. I know I've seen pictures of them on the net before.
They were promotional, and never used as pursuit cars. You can't fit anyone in the back of them, so they're useless for arresting people.

As a side note, the German police run a few BMW M3's (E36 definately and E90 possibly) as high-speed pursuit cars
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

You see steelsnake, In the cases the Murcielago starts a pursuit, there's only one cop driving it, so when people are arrested they will sit next to the cop, here is the difference, And in some cases the Murcielago only stops the thief's or criminal's car, And another (different) police car comes and arrest who ever is in the pursuit car.
Be Sharp!
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

Sharpenor wrote:there's only one cop driving it, so when people are arrested they will sit next to the cop
:roll: that's just ignorant
Sharpenor wrote:And in some cases the Murcielago only stops the thief's or criminal's car
And how? Using the Pit Maneuver so he can cost the police department thousands to repair the cruiser? What if the criminal kept going? You can't keep going yourself because now your front fascia is damaged and you lost downforce in which the car relies on. There's a reason why police departments don't have super fast expensive cruisers.
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

You see Donaldgadden, It's not only one Murcielago, It's a squad, And they make a roadblock of Murcielagos, And i am not sure, But maybe there's some SUVs making a roadblock with the Murcielagos.

Here's the idea of the Squad!!!
Be Sharp!
taz947
Professional
Professional

Post by taz947 »

A roadblock of Murcies?!
You've played video games way too much.
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Ha, no, no, I saw some videos showing the Murielagos making a roadblock!
I will get some URLs for these videos i saw.
Be Sharp!
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

More like you played NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and saw a squad of Murcielagos trying to pull over a McLaren F1, which is ironically the only car you seem to take notice of. Get real mate ;)
steelsnake00
Professional
Professional

Post by steelsnake00 »

Sharpenor wrote:You see steelsnake, In the cases the Murcielago starts a pursuit, there's only one cop driving it, so when people are arrested they will sit next to the cop,
An arrested party needs to be in the REAR of the car. It's UK law. And that Murc is in the UK, unless I'm very much mistaken. I remembe reading the article in Metro when it was spotted in police livery, which clearly stated it was just viynl wrapped as a PR stunt.

Sharpenor, you should keep your mouth shut on issues of which you have no understanding. As much for your own sake as anyone elses, because you come across as an arrogant, insistant little child.
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

steelsnake00 wrote:
Sharpenor wrote:You see steelsnake, In the cases the Murcielago starts a pursuit, there's only one cop driving it, so when people are arrested they will sit next to the cop,
An arrested party needs to be in the REAR of the car. It's UK law. And that Murc is in the UK, unless I'm very much mistaken. I remembe reading the article in Metro when it was spotted in police livery, which clearly stated it was just viynl wrapped as a PR stunt.

Sharpenor, you should keep your mouth shut on issues of which you have no understanding. As much for your own sake as anyone elses, because you come across as an arrogant, insistant little child.

Steelsnake, Do you just post without looking or what?
You wrote remembe instead of remember, And it should be vinyl instead of viynl, And you say that you can't understand what i am writing, SORRY for being more obvious than the needed, But don't say something and you keep making mistakes, And if you have some proof, so i would like to see it my self, And do you know something, You should keep your mouth shut because of all these bad words you use, And you can just tell me the correction without adding any comments! [-X

And K_Rox, I don't even have NFS hot pursuit 2, But i just saw that Murcielagos in a pursuit, This is the thing. :wink:
Be Sharp!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Sharpenor wrote:And they make a roadblock of Murcielagos!!!
Are you effing kidding me? You must have been on NFS for too long........ No police squads in this world in the right mind would do such an ignorant and asinine stunt.

Sharpernor, I'm begging you. Please get real. Spelling mistakes aren't as bad as grammar mistakes, which are far worst, and often misleading. [-o<
viper16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper16 »

steelsnake00 wrote:

Do you like ripping people new ones or something. I looked up the Murcie roadblock thing on youtube and its not on there so youve played too much HP2 and lost all senses of reality. No Idiots are going to buy a 300K car for the police since its useless except for high speed chases. Another thing where are you going to see chases that fst other than Germany so theres no use for it. Sharpenor I'm siding with steelsnake on this one and saying this "You dont have a f***ing clue what the h*** your talking about".
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I just tried looking for Murcielago's used for roadblocks, and I can only find game videos of such... :|
viper16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper16 »

Andre_online wrote:I just tried looking for Murcielago's used for roadblocks, and I can only find game videos of such... :|

thats what I found not even any Gallardo roadblocks so that proves Lamborghini's are not used in road blocks.
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Viper16, You really didn't have to use these two words, we are just making a discussion, And a better idea, Lets talk about another car, The whole world won't stop in this Murcielago thing
New Cop Car: SLR Mclaren
Be Sharp!
steelsnake00
Professional
Professional

Post by steelsnake00 »

Sharpenor wrote:Steelsnake, Do you just post without looking or what?
No, I usually spell-check, but it's 5.30 in the afternoon on a sunday so forgive me for being lax :roll:
Sharpenor wrote:You wrote remembe instead of remember, And it should be vinyl instead of viynl,
Oh, some typos. Kill me #-o
Sharpenor wrote:And you say that you can't understand what i am writing, SORRY for being more obvious than the needed,
It's not what you are saying I can't understand, it's how you phrase it. Millions of commas, random capitals, and incorrect syntax. I know these things are minor issues but it does make you posts hard to fathom
Sharpenor wrote:But don't say something and you keep making mistakes, And if you have some proof, so i would like to see it my self
Proof is posted at the end of the page, with associated link. No police force would use a Lamborghini as a pursuit car, and it beggars belief that you would be stupid enough to think that it would be used. You don't go chasing unruly criminals in a £200,000 car that does 4mpg and has no rear seats :roll:
Sharpenor wrote:And do you know something, You should keep your mouth shut because of all these bad words you use, And you can just tell me the correction without adding any comments! [-X
If you are offended, click the little red X in the corner of the screen. You don't need to read what I have to say.

Quoted from here:
sybarites.org wrote:What is up with police departments in Europe getting supercars to use as patrol cars, first in Austria they get a Porsche 911 and in Holland they get a Spyker C8. Luckily for British motorists this Murciélago is for show only. The Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 was covered in the neon blue and yellow livery of the Metropolitan Police department as a promotional stunt for the MPH ‘06 motor show in Birmingham, UK. The car belongs to Lamborghini and will be returned to them once the show finishes and the car will have the awful color removed.
Sharpenor wrote:New Cop Car: SLR Mclaren
I think I just lost the will to live.
viper16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper16 »

Sharpenor wrote:Viper16, You really didn't have to use these two words, we are just making a discussion, And a better idea, Lets talk about another car, The whole world won't stop in this Murcielago thing
New Cop Car: SLR Mclaren
And what is this discussion that you dont have any brains or what
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

steelsnake00 wrote:
Sharpenor wrote:New Cop Car: SLR Mclaren
I think I just lost the will to live.
ZOMG!! Me tooo!! LOL!!!!!!! :lol:

Sharp, can you live up to your signature and BE SHARP, for once? For everyone's sake.

*faints*
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Ok, do you know something steelsnake, forget about all our problems and open a new page together, Don't lose the will of live, And i will be a good polied guy and delete the parts you really didn't like! :wink:
Happy now :D
I just wonna ask, When i wrote the SLR Mclaren, why did you say that you will lose the will of live?
Take it easier than that
Last edited by Sharpenor on 01 Feb 2009, 20:14, edited 1 time in total.
Be Sharp!
viper16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper16 »

Sharpenor wrote:Ok, do you know something steelsnake, forget about all our problems and open a new page together, Don't lose the will of live, And i will be a good polied guy and delete the parts you really didn't like! :wink:
I just wonna ask, When i wrote the SLR Mclaren, why did you say that you will lose the will of live?
Take it easier than that

And CARCRAZY, i am talking to steelsnake, don't interupt please! :x
carcrazy aint here for 1 so what are you talking about. he said that because it was as stupid or stupider than saying lamborghini road blocks
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Are you always this naive in real life? Where can you find a real SLR McLaren cop unit? -_-''
Sharpernor wrote:And CARCRAZY, i am talking to steelsnake, don't interupt please!
Just because this is your thread you have the right to command. You wanna have a private conversation with him, use the PM system. We as members have the rights to post whenever we like, whether you like it or not. Carcraze isn't here in the first place.
viper16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper16 »

Andre_online wrote:Are you always this naive in real life? Where can you find a real SLR McLaren cop unit? -_-''
Sharpernor wrote:And CARCRAZY, i am talking to steelsnake, don't interupt please!
Just because this is your thread you have the right to command. You wanna have a private conversation with him, use the PM system. We as members have the rights to post whenever we like, whether you like it or not. Carcraze isn't here in the first place.
if thats true then howcome i cant use my whole vocabulary
steelsnake00
Professional
Professional

Post by steelsnake00 »

Sharpenor wrote:Ok, do you know something steelsnake, forget about all our problems and open a new page together, Don't lose the will of live, And i will be a good polied guy and delete the parts you really didn't like! :wink:
Take it easier than that

And CARCRAZY, i am talking to steelsnake, don't interupt please! :x
Irony is wasted on you. You honestly couldn't make this up [-o<

Think logically. How much use would a McMerc SLR be as a police car? I'd say even less than a Murc.

Return to “The Cars”