Discuss your favourite cars, racing or non-racing
viper16
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Your Favourite "Exotic"

Post by viper16 »

steelsnake00 wrote:
RedCarDriver wrote:lolz

None of you guys (whose posts I've seen) have factored weight into handling at all. Between a Bugatti and a MINI Cooper at like Ebisu or somewhere, the Bugatti will have a lot of trouble - the Bugatti is much heavier. That's why the Ascari A10 stomped many of the other cars on the Top Gear Power Lap board - it is a dedicated race car with several hundred pounds shaved off compared to many street-legal vehicles.
I did. I'd forward that the RuF CTR3 would be easily as fast as an A10 around the Top Gear Power Circuit. Power to weight ratio of 550bhp/tonne
I just saw the new episode of Top Gear today and the Gumpert just stomped the Ascari
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Koenigsegg_Rox wrote:All I can say is...No Bugatti Veyron URLs my left nut....you obviously didn't "research" too much into that car did you? Or is it just because you failed to prove that apart from the SSC and possibly the CCXR there's no car faster than the Veyron? Do you even know that much about the car?
Here K_Rox, I just edited my favorite car list and their URLs, now there's pictures for the bugatti veyron
Be Sharp!
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

viper16 wrote:I just saw the new episode of Top Gear today and the Gumpert just stomped the Ascari
Lol at your definition of "new"...that ep's actually quite old, it was season 11. They finished season 12 and aired it all by the 28th December :lol:

The reason why I wouldn't want the Apollo over the 'Scari is cause of looks and sound. The Apollo looks OK but the 'Scari looks tons better. Not to mention I wouldn't really say "stomped"...more like slightly beaten. 1:17.1 plays 1:17.3. Not to mention that the Apollo they tested had more power than the Ascari and weighed 100kg lighter.
viper16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper16 »

Koenigsegg_Rox wrote:
viper16 wrote:I just saw the new episode of Top Gear today and the Gumpert just stomped the Ascari
Lol at your definition of "new"...that ep's actually quite old, it was season 11. They finished season 12 and aired it all by the 28th December :lol:

The reason why I wouldn't want the Apollo over the 'Scari is cause of looks and sound. The Apollo looks OK but the 'Scari looks tons better. Not to mention I wouldn't really say "stomped"...more like slightly beaten. 1:17.1 plays 1:17.3. Not to mention that the Apollo they tested had more power than the Ascari and weighed 100kg lighter.
Ok then its the newest episode in the states. How does the ascari look better?
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Neither really look all that good, but the Ascari certainly does sound a helluva lot better. =P~
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Guys, could you please stop posting offtopic, I don't know why you are talking about an Ascari, It's like, LOL!!!
Be Sharp!
steelsnake00
Professional
Professional

Post by steelsnake00 »

Sharpenor wrote:Guys, could you please stop posting offtopic, I don't know why you are talking about an Ascari, It's like, LOL!!!
Because it's a supercar you stupid c*nt.
'01 Triumph TT600- Race spec everything
'94 Audi S2 Quattro- Road legal track project
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Oh, right, my bad. I forgot we're only allowed to talk about McLaren F1s. :-$
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

steelsnake00 wrote:
Sharpenor wrote:Guys, could you please stop posting offtopic, I don't know why you are talking about an Ascari, It's like, LOL!!!
Steelsnake00, you really didn't have to use the word stupid you see, then I didn't say that you are the one who changed the topic, make sense. :wink:
Be Sharp!
steelsnake00
Professional
Professional

Post by steelsnake00 »

No, but you are an insufferable fool, and I've tolerated it for too long now, as has every other member with an inckling of common sense. Just stay quiet for a few days and see how happy we all are ;)
'01 Triumph TT600- Race spec everything
'94 Audi S2 Quattro- Road legal track project
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

steelsnake00 wrote:
:lol:
viper16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper16 »

we werent off topic. we were debating about which car is better.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

steelsnake00 wrote:Because it's a supercar you stupid c*nt.
BEAST MODE!!!WUN111! :twisted:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

steelsnake00 wrote:
LOL!!!!!

Sharpenor, you really need to know more about cars before you start posting irrelavent posts in this forum and making a fool out of yourself. Some members here are real drivers, not just in the game. ;)
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

Andre_online wrote:
steelsnake00 wrote:
LOL!!!!!

Sharpenor, you really need to know more about cars before you start posting irrelavent posts in this forum and making a fool out of yourself. Some members here are real drivers, not just in the game. ;)
Yeah, I learnt my lesson a while ago :oops:

Anways, about Top Gear lap times, the Pagani Zonda is faster than the Veyron? No way. Unless the track really really favoured lighter cars, the Zonda would have been demolished.

IMO the Gumpert Apollo doesn't look that good, noway near as good as a Zonda or a Ascari. HOWEVER, I would prefer a Koenigsegg over amy of them XD
oh snap
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Striker94 wrote:Unless the track really really favoured lighter cars...
Bingo.
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:
Striker94 wrote:Unless the track really really favoured lighter cars...
Bingo.
Any race track will always favour lighter cars. The Top Gear track does actually favour more powerful cars, but the Veyron is just too heavy.
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

steelsnake00 wrote:No, but you are an insufferable fool, and I've tolerated it for too long now, as has every other member with an inckling of common sense. Just stay quiet for a few days and see how happy we all are ;)
Steelsnake buddy, i wasn't talking to you, you see, And i am not an insufferable fool, I know that i am not, And it is not good from you to make fun of me in front of the other members in my thread, And if you read the title of the thread you will see it saying Your Favourite "Exotic", not Your Favourite TopGear Episodes, Or you can just say your favourite exotic in a specific episode so this is something else, And i don't think that the other members hate me that much just to get so happy when i am gone, get it easier than that.
Be Sharp!
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Well, if you're not an insufferable fool then you must be a master troll. I can't think of any other explanations :lol:
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

boganbusman wrote:Well, if you're not an insufferable fool then you must be a master troll. I can't think of any other explanations :lol:
Funny much boganbusman, Iam not an insufferable fool or even a master troll, I just want to be a friend. :wink: , And no need for any explanations buddy!

Back to topic
New Favourite Exotics:
BMW M3 GTR
Maybe it's too late to say the GTR but i thought the GTR coulded be a little faster than that.
Be Sharp!
taz947
Professional
Professional

Post by taz947 »

I don't think the M3 is an exotic. It's just a sports car.

Funny much
:lol:
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Sharpenor wrote:
steelsnake00 wrote:No, but you are an insufferable fool, and I've tolerated it for too long now, as has every other member with an inckling of common sense. Just stay quiet for a few days and see how happy we all are ;)
Steelsnake buddy, i wasn't talking to you, you see, And i am not an insufferable fool, I know that i am not, And it is not good from you to make fun of me in front of the other members in my thread, And if you read the title of the thread you will see it saying Your Favourite "Exotic", not Your Favourite TopGear Episodes, Or you can just say your favourite exotic in a specific episode so this is something else, And i don't think that the other members hate me that much just to get so happy when i am gone, get it easier than that.
The "other members" in your thread believe steelsnake's insulting comment was absolutely hilarious in case you haven't read any of our comments...And we weren't talking about "Your Favourite TopGear Episodes", we were debating the Ascari A10 and Gumpert Apollo, two SUPERCARS (ie. Exotics, which is what this topic is about). I'm annoyed with you at the moment as well. You take anything and everything to heart (this rightfully so, because I am stating my true feelings) and can't take a joke. You also post off-topic to tell US that we're posting off-topic when we're actually not, and you don't seem to realise this. I am sorry. I truly am.
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

You see K_Rox, it's good that you guys are talking about exotics but the case here is that it is not your favourite!, And would you like it if somebody tells you that you are stupid, i don't think so, And lets just stop talking about this problem and get back to topic!
Be Sharp!
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

I remember I was like 13 and KidCro told me to "go suck on my mom's boobie and stfuplzkthx"
I laughed, wasn't offended. It was FUNNY. Just like steelsnake's comment.
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Here we go again, Forget about, I am forgivable.
Favourite Exotics:
NO NEW EXOTICS
I wish you guys give us some discussions about other exotics.
Yeah, About the M3 GTR, Ichecked the net and it is an exotic, not only a sports car
Be Sharp!

Return to “The Cars”