Cars in Hot Pursuit

2010 Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
mean2u
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Cars in Hot Pursuit

Post by mean2u »

By the way according to the leaked car list, the Evo X is in the game. I did not see them putting 2 370Zs in though, wow haha.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

mean2u wrote:By the way according to the leaked car list, the Evo X is in the game. I did not see them putting 2 370Zs in though, wow haha.
yup im bummed out about that. too many variations of simialr cars. anymoney the supra will come in some free dlc like it did in shift
Instagram @SupraHKS
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

There is of course a real chance they add several cars as DLC.

If this is the final list, it's a true exotic car list, I personally do like that they added Convertibles again, it was a part of NFS from the beginning.... always loved to race around with a convertible, same as in TDU.

But there are a bit to much of some cars, like 4 Gallardo's.
I do like the fact that they opted for the Balboni also, even if it was just because they guy is so cool :D
But we could have done without the LP560-4 if we also got the Spider and the LP570-4 Superlegerra

Same goes basically for the Murciélago LP640 when we have the LP670-4 SV, but then... the LP640 does have a different look, but they could have made it a Roadster instead...

I also don't know why we should get 3 C6 Corvette's I can understand the Z06 and the ZR1 but the GS... it's basically a standard C6 with some Z06 parts on it.... I personally would have opted for a Z06 convertible and a ZR1 but hé that's me.

If the car sounds are as good as in Previous NFS games... then this game could be very nice to my ears...
With cars like the LP670-4, DBS, 8C,SLR Zonda and so on..... They did some very nice recordings in the past....
Like the DB9 in MW.... sadly they made it sound like sh*t in Carbon for some reason.....
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by LancerEvoFan0504 »

mean2u wrote:By the way according to the leaked car list, the Evo X is in the game
I hope your right.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

why is there an RX8, those are soooo underpowered, i mean way they handle good but power is horribley low
Instagram @SupraHKS
mean2u
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by mean2u »

LancerEvoFan0504 wrote:
mean2u wrote:By the way according to the leaked car list, the Evo X is in the game
I hope your right.
Me too, but I said according to the leaked car list, so really we should be hoping the dude who leaked it is right. I think it's right though, if you type in links for cars that haven't been announced yet, the page just says car not available and the page's title actually says the car name instead of page not found.

Example:
http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/game ... volution-x says "Car not available" and the page's title is even capitalized correctly.
http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/game ... 370z-coupe says "Car not available" and same as above.
http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/game ... yota-supra says "The requested page could not be found."
http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/game ... ts-farting says "The requested page could not be found."

Can try it with more cars if you want.
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Zotic+ wrote:why is there an RX8, those are soooo underpowered, i mean way they handle good but power is horribley low
Yeah why did they add an RX-8 on the unoffical car list they suck. I hope there wrong about the RX-8 being in the game
sleepy eyed
Ricer
Ricer

Post by sleepy eyed »

Zotic+ wrote:why is there an RX8, those are soooo underpowered, i mean way they handle good but power is horribley low
Kinda wish they put in an RX-7 instead. Oh well. :(
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

Zotic+ wrote:
mean2u wrote:By the way according to the leaked car list, the Evo X is in the game. I did not see them putting 2 370Zs in though, wow haha.
yup im bummed out about that. too many variations of simialr cars. anymoney the supra will come in some free dlc like it did in shift
THAT would be much appreciated! :D
Racemaniac
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racemaniac »

I noticed that the car list even contains some rather special cars. Namely, the Koenigsegg Agera, Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, Ford Police Interceptor Concept and the Carbon Motors E7. Below are the pictures of all four cars.

Koenigsegg Agera:

Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor:

Ford Police Interceptor Concept:

Carbon Motors E7:

It is interesting to note that, the Police Interceptor Concept and the Agera are from the years 2010 and 2011 respectively, whereas, the Crown Victoria Police Interceptor is actually a concept from 2002. As for the Carbon Motors E7, it is the world's first purpose-built police car and has an expected release date of 2012.
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

sleepy eyed wrote:
Kinda wish they put in an RX-7 instead. Oh well. :(
I don't like the RX-7 that much but I like it better than the RX-8. They should switch the RX-8 with an RX-7.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

love the RX-7 with that 13b rotary, GO ROTARY!
Instagram @SupraHKS
Lambo 670 SV
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Lambo 670 SV »

Heres my full list with Ferraris. This is a wishlist all i did was take the unconfirmed list and put a few i wanted in and took all the different versions out.. There only should be one version of each car in my opinion and no roadsters or anything heres my list. I doubt there will be any Ferraris or Honda products (Acura NSX) but just in case they pull off a big big miracle , they are there

NFS Hot Pursuit wishlist With Ferraris

2005 Acura NSX
2008 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
2008 Aston Martin DBS
2009 Aston Martin One-77
2010 Aston Martin V12 Vantage
2011 Aston Martin Rapide
2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro
2009 Audi TT RS Coupe
2008 BMW M3 E92
2006 BMW M6
2009 BMW Z4 SDrive35is
2009 Bentley Continental Super Sports
2006 Bugatti Veyron 16.4
2009 Cadillac CTS-V
2010 Carbon Motors E7
2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8
2008 Dodge Viper SRT10
2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
2008 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
2011 Ferrari 458 Italia
2009 Ferrari California
2003 Ferrari Enzo
1995 Ferrari F50
2008 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
2005 Ford GT
2010 Ford Shelby GT500
2010 Ford Shelby GT500 Supersnake
2007 Ford Police Interceptor Concept
2008 Gumpert Apollo
2009 Jaguar XKR
2011 Koenigsegg Agera
2006 Koenigsegg CCX
1998 Lamborghini Diablo SV
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce
2008 Lamborghini Reventon
2007 Lexus LF-A Concept
2006 Lotus Exige
2009 Lotus Evora
2005 Maserati MC12
2009 Maserati GranTurismo S Automatic
2008 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS
1995 Mazda RX7
1994 Mclaren F1
2011 Mclaren MP4-12C
2009 Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG Black Series
2007 Mercedes Benz SLR Mclaren 722 Edition
2009 Mercedes Benz SLR Stirling Moss Edition
2011 Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
1998 Mercedes Benz CLK GTR
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
2009 Nissan 370Z Z34 Coupe
2010 Nissan GT-R Spec V R35
2010 Pagani Zonda Cinque
2007 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
2010 Porsche 918 Spyder Concept
2005 Porsche Carrera GT
2007 Porsche Cayman S
2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo
2007 SSC Ultimate Aero TT
2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
1998 Toyota Supra TT
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

You added some nice cars that would fit very nicely.

I personally like the fact that they added convertible versions to the game, sure some are just to much, but that's more because others are lacking.

But you made some mistakes, or took out the wrong car, or added a lesser version of the top model.

Acura NSX ------> Honda NSX-R (simply a better and lighter version, and most importantly it's the original, the Acura is just a US rebadge so people can say.... I'm not driving a Honda...

Bugatti Veyron ----> Veyron Super Sport The SS has 200 HP more, is lighter, and a more capable track car, where the normal Veyron... isn't really

Dodge Viper ----> Viper ACR simply a better and faster car, ditch the normal and keep the ACR

Ford: twice the Shelby GT500?

Koenigsegg CCX ----> CCX-R Edition the CCX-R is the better one of the 2. it has around 200 HP more the the CCX

Lexus LFA: the car is no longer a concept car, it's already in production.

Mercedes CLK GTR -----> CLK GTR Super Sport V12>V8 :wink:
Porsche 911 Turbo (convetible) the 911 Turbo is a completely different car the the 911 GT3, as the main implies, it has a Turbo and is AWD where the GT3 is a N/A car and is RWD.

The SSC Ultimate Aero... what can I say, if you can manage keep at speed on a streight road you should be OK escaping the Police...

Other than that you made a nice list with cars that are nice exotic like the Gumpert, MC12, Exige, Ferrari etc
Lambo 670 SV
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Lambo 670 SV »

i know but EA problably couldnt get the production LFA
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

but you are posting a wish list.....

Chances that a Ferrari will be in a police pursuit game is also slim.
Gotch_nfsplanet
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Gotch_nfsplanet »

In my opinion, cars in Hot Pursuit DLC will be like this:

* For all platforms, FREE
- Aston Martin DB9 Coupé
- BMW Z4 M Coupé
- Honda NSX
- Mazda RX-7
- Toyota Supra

* For all platforms, PAID
- BMW M3 GTS
- Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
- Ford Mustang Boss 302
- Gumpert Apollo
- Jaguar XJ220
- Lamborghini Diablo GT/ SV
- Lexus LFA
- Mercedes CLK-GTR
- Porsche 911 GT2

* XBOX 360 Exclusive - Ferrari (but not in the Cop Mode - Pursuit Race)- PAID
- Ferrari California
- Ferrari F355 Berlinetta or Spider
- Ferrari F430 Scuderia
- Ferrari F430 Spider
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Ferrari F50
- Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
- Ferrari Testarossa

:)
Lambo 670 SV
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Lambo 670 SV »

ya i thought of a few more last night.. i noticed i missed the 911 Turbo and also thought of the XJ220 the newer GTO, Saleen S7 ( I think Saleen has a lisense exclusively with Rockstar though).. All i know is i want the Diablo it would be nice to see and the list i made is just based on what i wanted.. the versions of cars i picked are the versions i would want like the Viper im just not that fond of the ACR so i just kept it at the normal Viper and others that i added i just want so feel free to give opinions as i was just going by my tastes.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Gotch_nfsplanet wrote:In my opinion, cars in Hot Pursuit DLC will be like this:

- Aston Martin DB9 Coupé
- BMW Z4 M Coupé
- Honda NSX
- Mazda RX-7
- Toyota Supra

- BMW M3 GTS
- Ford Mustang Boss 302
- Gumpert Apollo
- Jaguar XJ220
- Lexus LFA
- Mercedes CLK-GTR
- Porsche 911 GT2

- Ferrari California
- Ferrari F430 Scuderia
- Ferrari F430 Spider
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Ferrari F50
- Ferrari Testarossa

Well, hopefully PC actually gets all the DLC consoles will, not just the free ones.
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

If the RX-8 gets in it'll be due to contractual arrangements with Mazda and I would actually assume it will be the RX-7 as that has been in since NFSU and as the poster child of the series for most of the subsequent games too, most obviously Pro Street. Also the RX-7 does claim supercar performance stats despite it's low Bhp output stock ;)

As for the Lancer, probably going to have an Evo-X in there somewhere again due to arrangements with Mitsubishi. 9's a bit of a maybe though even with the FQ-400 version.

Supra again is unlikely, though has been around since NFSU for the most part. Would be nice to have a few Jap Supercars, but my money is on the LFA rather than a Supra seeing as Lexus is just the Toyota expensive division.

I dunno if peeps have noticed but the Cops are getting the ultra rare cars along with them being invulnerable and ingame faster, despite things like the Reventon being based on the old LP640-4 rather than the newer faster LP670-4 SV. CCX and Veyron are two more that are noticeable in their Cop onlyness. However if the CCX-R or Agera are in there it would balance the tables a bit as well as the Veryon Super Sport if that gets in. But that is speculation.

The big gap in the table between the Merc and the Nissan could reference many cars from either stable as well...

Personally I want Mazda to reveal their new RX-7 prototype they have hidden in Japan at the moment giving us a true Rotary Supercar with a 1.6l (read 3.2 in normal cylinder terms) twin turbo, twin rotor Rotary engine.
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Gotch_nfsplanet wrote:In my opinion, cars in Hot Pursuit DLC will be like this:

- Aston Martin DB9 Coupé
- BMW Z4 M Coupé
- Honda NSX
- Mazda RX-7
- Toyota Supra

- BMW M3 GTS
- Ford Mustang Boss 302
- Gumpert Apollo
- Jaguar XJ220
- Lexus LFA
- Mercedes CLK-GTR
- Porsche 911 GT2

- Ferrari California
- Ferrari F430 Scuderia
- Ferrari F430 Spider
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Ferrari F50
- Ferrari Testarossa

I hope they all come with the game and you don't have to pay for any of them.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

Kaerar wrote:If the RX-8 gets in it'll be due to contractual arrangements with Mazda and I would actually assume it will be the RX-7 as that has been in since NFSU and as the poster child of the series for most of the subsequent games too, most obviously Pro Street. Also the RX-7 does claim supercar performance stats despite it's low Bhp output stock ;)

As for the Lancer, probably going to have an Evo-X in there somewhere again due to arrangements with Mitsubishi. 9's a bit of a maybe though even with the FQ-400 version.

Supra again is unlikely, though has been around since NFSU for the most part. Would be nice to have a few Jap Supercars, but my money is on the LFA rather than a Supra seeing as Lexus is just the Toyota expensive division.

I dunno if peeps have noticed but the Cops are getting the ultra rare cars along with them being invulnerable and ingame faster, despite things like the Reventon being based on the old LP640-4 rather than the newer faster LP670-4 SV. CCX and Veyron are two more that are noticeable in their Cop onlyness. However if the CCX-R or Agera are in there it would balance the tables a bit as well as the Veryon Super Sport if that gets in. But that is speculation.

The big gap in the table between the Merc and the Nissan could reference many cars from either stable as well...

Personally I want Mazda to reveal their new RX-7 prototype they have hidden in Japan at the moment giving us a true Rotary Supercar with a 1.6l (read 3.2 in normal cylinder terms) twin turbo, twin rotor Rotary engine.
+1000000
Instagram @SupraHKS
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Kaerar wrote:If the RX-8 gets in it'll be due to contractual arrangements with Mazda and I would actually assume it will be the RX-7 as that has been in since NFSU and as the poster child of the series for most of the subsequent games too, most obviously Pro Street. Also the RX-7 does claim supercar performance stats despite it's low Bhp output stock ;)

RX-7 prototype? like, a NEW RX-7?

Link please [-o<
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks. ... da-rx7.htm
i hope it doesnt look like that though

it pretty cool if it had pop up lights, but i havent seen any cars in like 10 years with those.

Or maybe this new rx-7 is just the FD with an RE Amemiya kit?

Ontopic:
i dont have anything to say about the cars in hot pusuit
Instagram @SupraHKS
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

The new RX-7 is going to come back with the new 1.6l rotor, but I have no idea when. I found out about 4-5 months ago, but haven't any links at the moment. Maybe there's something on google.

Return to “Hot Pursuit”