What happens to Razor's Mustang GT?

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Dagon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

What happens to Razor's Mustang GT?

Post by Dagon »

In the intro races, Razor's using a somewhat modified Mustang GT with a custom vinyl. Why does this thing just seemingly vanish into the ether once he gets hold of your M3?
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

maybe he sells it, its still his car anyway, so why do you bother asking ?
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

umm didint u get to race a mustang and get it? i mean who really cares ....its only a mustang and how dou hold up a number one spot wit it? if u got all those blazing hard ass cars?
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Yup - I'm more interested in knowing what happens to the car you're driving when you beat Razor and go off in the Beemer - I'd prefer the choice to do that 6* pursuit in my own car (don't particularly like the Beemer's handling, personal choice).
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

I was thinking the same thing. He just may keep it in a garage, like the way you have multiple cars in the career (well, you should have more than 1)

What's an interesting question is, what happens to the Blacklist Members after you beat them? Do they move to a lower position (e.g. from 2nd to 3rd)?

I mean the way EA did the blacklist, it's like when you beat them, you kill them and they don't exist anymore.

And how do you have such a nice car (the BMW) when you come into the city and where do you come from? Is it a continuation from UG2?

So many questions, so little answers.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

It doesn't matter what happendo to that Mustang but here's the real deal:
Razors forehead is sio high that every ti me tryed to get into his mustang he banged his head against the car's frame. He got frustrated once and dropped the damn car into the river.
spartan.dk
Professional
Professional

Post by spartan.dk »

:lol: ^
Kid Cro wrote:Now go Suck on your mom's boobie and stfuktnxbye!!!
landmine55
Ricer
Ricer

Post by landmine55 »

yeah haha thats funny good one Koffy
Dagon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Dagon »

Best explanation... EVAR!

Mostly just curious because of the Vinyl on the thing. Speaking of which, the Mustang isn't actually the worst car in the world either; has decent enough handling.
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

Yeah...but the harder question is what's the best....anyways, great questions 2furio. I was thinking the same thing.
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

If you guys are wondering where his Mustang went, well he didn't sell it. Actually if you watch the final video where Razor got busted by Mia, you can clearly see the Mustang in the background. :)
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

there is alot of stuff in the Blacklist that is weird, like 2furio said what happens to the other BL members when you beat them you can get their car (afterwards) are they sitting at the dock of the bay hoping to get a car? no one knows? would be nice if they kept on racing against you in normal races and battle it out against each other.

other weird thing:

originally Razor was at NR 15 on the list above him where sonny, Taz, Vic etc. and Bull and Ronnie wheren't even listed... they must have sucked BIG time...
Bull was using a SLR beforeand he can't beat a almost stock golf with it...
he could have kicked Razors *ss with a fully modded SLR or was Razors Mustang fully modded also?
Ronnie was using a Supra in the beginning...

about Rog in the full game you don't know ANYTHING about him don't know how he looks NOTHING if you play the PS2 demo you do know how he looks and what he originally drives and he was originally no 16 on the list. and he drives the Mustang in the intro movie...

all pretty weird if you ask me...

EA could have thought things trough abit more if you ask me...
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I thought Rog drove a GTO. :?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

In the PC version, that is...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

in the full version he has the same color GTO (black and red...) but in the movie and the PS2 demo he drives a Mustang... also a other weird thing...

he does btw say... when you see him in the GTO... "look what the UNDERGROUND brought us, lets see how you do in the daylight"
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I think that he was referring to 'us' us, not him. Because when he said "look what the underground brought us", he was referring to what the underground world has in store for Rog and his gang, which is us, the racers. :)

I hope you get my idea, becuase I don't do good in explanations.. :P
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

these are just a few signs that show how rushed this game was - I personally would've rather waited another year for MW for a more polished, clean version of the game, with a more in depth story line with character development. Maybe a more complex level structure, i.e. some sort of knockout competition?
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

^^agreed...and Great Info TheStig and Andre_online. I totally forgot all about the movies. And you can even see JV in the beginning of the game in his green viper.
NFS_ZawyeR
Drift King
Drift King

Post by NFS_ZawyeR »

As far as i remember, all the beaten blacklist dudes get arrested, because in the last movie Cross says: Thanks to you we've managed to catch every single blacklist guy. or sometnig like that.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

It's not in a movie. He actually called you up when you're in the heat 6 pursuit after smokin' Razor's ass... ;)

I believe his exact words were:
Sergeant Cross wrote:Hey hotshot, thanks to you we've managed to nab all the Blacklist racers. Now I'll take that as a consideration if you give yourself up. So what's it gonna be?
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

I remember that. You're right. They get arrested I guess. WOW, * I feel kind of bad, I was too mean going up the blacklist * :evil:
Eagle357
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Eagle357 »

Well actually Mia would have caused the others to get arrested. Except you obviously.

Weren't all of Razor's friends hanging around in the end video? When the police closed in?

Personally it actually took me a while to even realise when Ronnie comes up to your car in the start video and asks "How's your car running?" -> obviously he or someone he knows messed with the M3.

But my biggest concern is why is the M3 GTR so good? Its a pretty cheap sports car compared to any of the exotics, and IRL its not even that good.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

it's good because EA wanted to make it good. that's all there is to it.
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

Sir Ibi wrote:these are just a few signs that show how rushed this game was - I personally would've rather waited another year for MW for a more polished, clean version of the game, with a more in depth story line with character development. Maybe a more complex level structure, i.e. some sort of knockout competition?
i would rather rub my weiner in broken glass.

IT"S A RACING GAME; PLOT =/= IMPORTANT
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Eagle357 wrote:But my biggest concern is why is the M3 GTR so good? Its a pretty cheap sports car compared to any of the exotics, and IRL its not even that good.
Well, if you look inside the car there is not much left of the original M#, I mean, it has a roll cage, and the only seat left is yours, which is a racing seat. If you did that to the interio, you probably changed everything else, from suspension to engine and others. Maybe the only thing left of the M3 is the body.

Better expalnation is that BMW payed more than the others to have it's car better.

Return to “Most Wanted”