Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

I think that would be like Burnout with a drift mode
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

S2000_Skyline12 wrote:I think that would be like Burnout with a drift mode
I agree with you, I like the Burnout Damage system and i think there's something that when i play Burnout 2 or 3, i always remember MW, for some reason. I want Burnout Damage system in NFS: Carbon!!!
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

Impossible (well almost)

Ever wondered why there are no real cars in the burnout series? because car manufactures would not be happy about seeing there cars get mashed up like that. So in nfs carbon they would have to use uhm..... non-real cars.
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

The cars in burnout look a lot like real cars. The Muscle Assassin looks like the Skyline R34......
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Yes, it looks very close to it. But if EA do that (damage system) i think it will gain more fans. bcoz all of my friends always ask me why the nfs mw or underground series cars can't be destroyed. Also, how juiced do that ( i know, it's not the same burnout damage system) but brands allow them to damage cars.
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

wait that may be true but in forza, they have realistic damage, not totalling the car but getting pretty banged up, i think damage would be cool, but i would still turn it off. I mean i turned it off in MW because it was so sad seeing paint scratches in a turbo s that i couldn't take it, even though i'm evading police at 150 mph.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

But the diffirence with NFS and Juiced and Forza is that NFS is on a open road and Forza is circuit racing and Juiced was streetracing on a closed track.
there is no traffic or anything like that in the other games.
nfsunlimitedgamer
Ricer
Ricer
Location: THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL AND IN MY LIVING ROOM DEPENDING ON HOW MY DAY IS.

Post by nfsunlimitedgamer »

i think that if they make a mw2 then they should make it so that you are able to get out of your car and go to ur safe house to get another car. then again thats just my opnion. I think that the soundtracks are prety good but they need more flava.
BTW isnt this a sick truck with a jet engine.
Attachments
FORD F-750 FLAMETHROWER.jpg
Last edited by nfsunlimitedgamer on 06 Jun 2006, 13:47, edited 3 times in total.
BEWARE: POKER PLAYERS AD LOOSE WOMEN ARE KNOWN TO FREQUENT THIS ESTABLISHMENT
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Yeah that would be great but hey that would be closer to GTA! And we are talking about racing game and all should be about racing and not other add things! But then again it would be awsome that you can get out of the car!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
nfsunlimitedgamer
Ricer
Ricer
Location: THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL AND IN MY LIVING ROOM DEPENDING ON HOW MY DAY IS.

Post by nfsunlimitedgamer »

NOT AS MUCH AS GTA BUT AS LONG AS YOU ARE CLOSE TO YOUR SAFE HOUSE YOU CAN GET OUT OF YOUR CAR. THAT DONT MEAN YOU CAN GET OUT ON THE HIGHWAY IF IT IS CLOSE TO 1 OF THEM. CAUSE THEN YOU ARE REALLY SCREWED IF YOU ARE GETING CHASED BY THE COPS.
BEWARE: POKER PLAYERS AD LOOSE WOMEN ARE KNOWN TO FREQUENT THIS ESTABLISHMENT
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Nah... I preffer old style of entering the safe house! I mean on UG2 style! That was just awsome MW doesn't have any!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

You mean with the annoying cutscebes of you driving in?
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Hey, it was cinematic. More so than the comic-book scenes of Brooke Burke, anyway.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

good point
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I was glad they removed the annoying cutscenes where you entered the shop or safehouse etc. it was fun to see once.. but became boring fast and annoying even faster.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Well I did never look at it like annoying! For me it was realy awsome but I dont mind if they remove it from evry other nfs game!
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

I love the U2 car sounds
I hope the next game have even more and better car sounds
And plz Customization,i want that
One of the customization things NFSU and NFSU2 never had good is Headlights and taillights.
Good luck EA
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I liked headlights and taillights in UG2!
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

Underground didnt had Lexus lights or somethin'
But in Customization,NFSU and NFSU2 beats MW
And EA knows where to find good girls to put in the game
"Hi,I´m Josie and i play MW,Please use your sealtbelt and drive safelly"
Thnks
canhoto
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by canhoto »

Calibra_14 wrote:Underground didnt had Lexus lights or somethin'
But in Customization,NFSU and NFSU2 beats MW
that's because mw isnt supposed to be about the customization...it's about the racing and customization comes as an option
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

most wanted wasn't really about racing either. i did most of the racing with no problem, i think it was mostly about the chase and free roam.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Well its not point that you can't go trough game! And if you cannot did most of the races then MW is about racing!!! WTF!!
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

In NFS U there where some really hard races that alot of people could not get passed, I had some serious difficulties with it.

U2 was a piece of cake, it was all about tuning cause the races where way to easy.

MW didn't have very hard races eighter, like said it was more about the chases in combo with the free roam
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

TheStig wrote:MW didn't have very hard races eighter, like said it was more about the chases in combo with the free roam
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned (I've been busy and can't be "bottomed" to read all the previous pages I've missed!) - but I would say that Earl's races (the guy with the Mitsubishi Lancer) were pretty 'king hard - at least I struggled with them!
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

U2 was not hard as much it was borring!
The URL races was killing me! All you had to have is nerves!

Return to “Carbon”