I'm Confused???

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
J_Dogg
Ricer
Ricer

I'm Confused???

Post by J_Dogg »

I NEED HELP!!!

I've been told MANY different things about this but I need to know this one simply thing:

In the game "NEED FOR SPEED: MOST WANTED:BLACK EDITION for PC" there is a Camaro SS in the quick race mode that you CANNOT buy and customize or drive in the free roam. I need to know "is there a way that I can either 1) use a hack 2) use a trainer or 3) edit the game's system files to move the camaro into the career mode's car shop so that I can buy it, then customize it to the fullest extent?"

"I would rather be able to edit the game's sytem files to move the Camaro SS, if that is possible."

Somebody please give me straight answer, cuz I've recieved responsed telling me that I can and that I can't. I see on this site a mega-trainer that says it will add over 50 cars to you career mode, but will this allow me to buy the Camaro SS and customize it, and also I see a "Shop Special 1.0" and a "Bonus Car Career Savegame". Will these allow me to move the Camaro SS to the career mode to buy and customize?

Thank You!
Pinecone
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pinecone »

You cant buy it, but Special Shop will allow you to customize it, along with traffic and cop cars.
J_Dogg
Ricer
Ricer

OK cool, now...

Post by J_Dogg »

Now when you say I can't buy, does that mean that i can't drive it in the career mode in the free roam or what??? thanks for the your previous answer to me question Pinecone!
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

t won't let me install it. :cry: I don't know what it's saying because it's in German, so I don't know why it's not installing, either. Can someone tell me what I'm supposed to and how to do it?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Yes, it's true that you can't customize the Camaro, nor buy it in the Career Mode. But recently, someone just Hex edited the files and managed to do the impossible.

If you need more help, visit <a href="http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=10042">this</a> thread. There's also a 0% save-game file with the Camaro inside. :)
westwood3200
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by westwood3200 »

What is shop-special 1.0? Where can I get it? The url?

Return to “Most Wanted”