damn traffik!!!!

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
TypeRRevo
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

damn traffik!!!!

Post by TypeRRevo »

someone should find out how to get that damn traffik out of carrer mode i cant even have fun drifting around.. this traffik makes me go crazy and make the damn cops go away as well:!: :!: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by TypeRRevo on 20 Jan 2006, 02:31, edited 1 time in total.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Re: damn traffik!!!!

Post by Ceano »

TypeRRevo wrote:someone should find out how to get that damn traffik out of carrer mode i cant even have fun drifting around.. this traffik makes me go crazy and make the damn cops go away as well:!: :!: :evil: :evil:
Then what is the point in having free roam?
TypeRRevo
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TypeRRevo »

but i wana drift without hiting a damn traffik car its not fun ill show you guys what i meen im going to upload a drifting area i love and sometimes i cant drift there because of the damn traffik
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

drifting is an acquired skill, my dear TypeRRevo. it takes practice, patience, and a dedication to the art. mastery doesn't come easily, but when acheieved, is worth the rewards.
hehe, just had to do that... but seriously, there's no point in drifting if there's no traffic. no traffic = no challenge... if you don't want traffic, just drift on a parkade track....
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

isnt there a no traific hack out already but what they said -.-' u just suck
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Re: damn traffik!!!!

Post by Ceano »

TypeRRevo wrote:someone should find out how to get that damn traffik out of carrer mode i cant even have fun drifting around.. this traffik makes me go crazy and make the damn cops go away as well:!: :!: :evil: :evil:
Bye the way what game are you talking about?

If it is NFSU2 my answer is: There is no cops in that game, and i agree with you (downhill drift is just no fun) well drift is no fun period.

If it is NFSMW my answer is: You don't drift in this game, ever.

If it is NFSMW and you don't mean "drifting" but "driving" my answer is a s before: Then what is the point in having free roam?
TypeRRevo
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TypeRRevo »

you guys really dont get it do you now read and understand...

:::DRIFTING::::

What Game??? NFS MW

Why Drift??? Because i love it and prince1142003 i can drift in real life and in the game perfectly in the game its pretty easy to drift i even drift with the standert cars perfectly and if you knew how to drift prince1142003 youd know that you need space so you can hit the corners perfectly to be able to drift and theres not even alot of space because u never know if there some stupid car coming.. O AND ON THING I ONLY DRIVE AND DRIFT IN THE BUMPER VIEW MODE ...so like i said,, it pretty much pisses me off when im having fun drifting and then some Fu**ing car comins right there where im drifting and then i hit it and just so you know if you wana lose the cops faster all you have to do is just drift around the city and not be a noob and use the highway,,, my fastest getaway from the level 5 cops was 0.15 sec all of the otheres are at 30 or 40 sec..lol thats because i was playing around with them.. and i think im talking for anyone that likes to drift in NFS MW ... THE FU**ING TRAFFIK IS GAY... and it would be better if they had like a button to make them go away when you dont want them but only when your finisht the game

im not trying to be rude to anyone sorry prince1142003 if you understood me wrong
but drifting is more fun then just driving around and like i said im going to put a download to you can see my drifting :SOON:
Last edited by TypeRRevo on 21 Jan 2006, 03:22, edited 2 times in total.
TypeRRevo
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TypeRRevo »

and just so you u know nfs Underground was made because they copied two most famos movies

The Drifting Down The Hill In NFS U2 was copied from :arrow: Inital D the movie
and the tuning and street races were copied from :arrow: The Fast and The Furious
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

:x Must...resist! :x

Just because the game features are similar to Initial D and F&F doesn't mean they were copied. Initial D and F&F are (supposedly) based on real streetrace life, maybe NFS U 1&2 and MW were, also.
TypeRRevo
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TypeRRevo »

xHaZxMaTx thats funny with the :x Must...resist! :x well just so you dont get the wrong idea its only my opinoin so it doest meen that they were copied it looks copied to me because of the Old Toyota it looks like the A86 from INITIAL D and because every car thats in the anime movies are in the game too but THATS only MY opinon lol o and initial D is a reall story but they made some comic books and some anime movies about that story but i dont know about NFS i think they just show us the stuff that we really do on the streets and the sh*t that can happen when you do it lol like the stuff with the cops
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

xHaZxMaTx wrote::x Must...resist! :x
:D

TypeRRevo, try not to double post - instead you should edit your original post if you need to add something extra.
TypeRRevo
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TypeRRevo »

GT3x24x7 wrote:TypeRRevo, try not to double post - instead you should edit your original post if you need to add something extra.

ooops sorry bout that didnt see it :P :P :P
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

oh TypeRRevo ur a drifter in real life that must be sweet
TypeRRevo
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TypeRRevo »

arabnight wrote:oh TypeRRevo ur a drifter in real life that must be sweet

Yup :D the person that forced me to learn to drift was my dad heheh thnx to him I started drifting at early age muahaha belive it or not it was at my 6th birthday :shock: :shock: he said ..get up its time for you to learn to drive.. but the only thing he understand under the word driving is drivting lol

and i finally found a way to get that damn traffik out of my way WOHOOOO NO COPS NO TRAFFIK JUST PERFECT and i can drift where ever i want lol :D :D

by the way my clip about drifting in Most Wanted will be up tomorrow I will show you my own tracks that i use to drift around with my friends
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

You should use the Baseball and Football stadiums. They are good out of sight places to drift and they have a sliding texture. But if you want to drift while with the cops...then please, just don't get the helicopter hovering over you while you drift. :roll: It'll go crazy! :shock:
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

TypeRRevo wrote:
arabnight wrote:oh TypeRRevo ur a drifter in real life that must be sweet

Yup :D the person that forced me to learn to drift was my dad heheh thnx to him I started drifting at early age muahaha belive it or not it was at my 6th birthday :shock: :shock: he said ..get up its time for you to learn to drive.. but the only thing he understand under the word driving is drivting lol

and i finally found a way to get that damn traffik out of my way WOHOOOO NO COPS NO TRAFFIK JUST PERFECT and i can drift where ever i want lol :D :D

by the way my clip about drifting in Most Wanted will be up tomorrow I will show you my own tracks that i use to drift around with my friends
hahah good stuff man
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

i think the exprssion is "LOL"

also, i think you're a liar.
TypeRRevo
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TypeRRevo »

belive it or not man like i said i really dont cear if you belive me

naw i need the streets to do it and like i said i found a way out to get the damn cops and traffik out and

I always drift around when the cops follow me its more fun and i get away faster from them and thats in the city and they never get me there but there was one time where the damn heli help them roadblock my as* ill the damn cops and the heli were in the tunel blocking my as* from getting to the othere side but somehow i got through driving slow lol

o and does anyone know where i can upload my clip it seems like the website i used istn there anymore???
Attachments
heli.JPG
Last edited by TypeRRevo on 22 Jan 2006, 05:55, edited 1 time in total.
StoneNewt
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by StoneNewt »

First off I do a shed load of driftin' about the town, sure there are times that the traffic is dense, but that just makes it more fun, usin' the road, pavement, speed breakers & N2O to slide through the smallest gaps.

Point 2, from a standing start it takes at least 12s to break a pursuit, this is defined by the fact it takes about oh 10s to get to cool down... oh yeah, losin' the cops is easy, lets see you hold control for a 10 million bounty pursuit.
TypeRRevo
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TypeRRevo »

StoneNewt wrote:First off I do a shed load of driftin' about the town, sure there are times that the traffic is dense, but that just makes it more fun, usin' the road, pavement, speed breakers & N2O to slide through the smallest gaps.

Point 2, from a standing start it takes at least 12s to break a pursuit, this is defined by the fact it takes about oh 10s to get to cool down... oh yeah, losin' the cops is easy, lets see you hold control for a 10 million bounty pursuit.

did it already if you want me too ill even make a video where i hold the cops for an hour or 2 or you guys choose how long they never get me

o and i never ever use speedbrake and the highway and whats the point of speedbrake wow for me its no use u loose speed using speedbrake
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

If you want to drift with no risk of traffic or cops, try the golf course. It's very wide and open, and perfect for sliding across.
TypeRRevo
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TypeRRevo »

naw i dont like it there its to smal and i need the streets to drift around
StoneNewt
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by StoneNewt »

o and i never ever use speedbrake and the highway and whats the point of speedbrake wow for me its no use u loose speed using speedbrake
Speed breakers aren't about speed, they change the physics model of the car & also the way inputs act on it, thus the handling & manoeuvre set available to you... Do this without a speed breaker. Drive parallel with a cop car doing about 100mph, now do a 270 around it. For an added bonus as you pull out of the 270 throw the car into a 180 in the opposing direction of the 270. That little stunt usually leaves you ramming the cop car in the rear quarter and taking it out.
Last edited by StoneNewt on 22 Jan 2006, 07:25, edited 1 time in total.
TypeRRevo
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TypeRRevo »

lol well that stuff doesnt happen to me i dotn press only brake i press brake and e-brake at the same time and i stop faster then just pressing one of them and thats the trick i use for drifting perfectly in MW lol u guys should try that out
StoneNewt
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by StoneNewt »

erms, to do that manoeuvre you don't touch the breaks!

Return to “Most Wanted”