need to edit steering wheel info

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
eadcase
Ricer
Ricer

need to edit steering wheel info

Post by eadcase »

Hi,
tough to explain but I have always had problems with this Saitek R220 steering wheel and pedals even after the fix / updated drivers from Saitek. the 2 axis mode doesn't seem to want to work. Well it did after a couple of goes round the set up wizard in contril panels : game controllers and I have been wizzing around these tracks no problem.

Until, that is, I changed the mother board, put windows on again, reinstalled the game, loaded my save games from back up. they work fine. The problem is any new profile I start I can't set the accelerator and brake/ reverse pedals up .every time i try it wants to put "Z Axis" in there. where as the 2 save games I have, have "Y Axis" in there.

So to the question; is it possible to edit the config with one of these here Hex editors?
I am currently looking at the process but am new to it, if any one an give pointers, that would be cool.

I suppose I could just try and RMA the Saitek R220 but I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, or if it is the dirvers or this game...
Recoil
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Recoil »

if you can addjust your pedals to separate to compinied, check that its on compinied.
this was problem whit my M$ wheel.

Return to “Editing”