method of using helicopter??

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Hizack
Ricer
Ricer

method of using helicopter??

Post by Hizack »

As have been mentioned,
prince1142003 wrote:the game is frozen while you're moving the copter, you can't do races with it, and you can't take it out into free roam, only quick race...
However, I have had a stupid trial.

At EA GAMES\Need for Speed Most Wanted\CARS\,
I copy the four files GEOMETRY.BIN, PREVINYL.BIN, TEXTURES.BIN and VINYLS.BIN from the folder COPHELI,
then paste them at a folder on which a normal car (e.g. IS300, Golf GTI) locate,
replace the four files of the car with those of the helicopter......

It seems to work but just the helicopter is invisible.

How can I race with helicopter properly?
arushan
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by arushan »

You can't do that.. to do that, you need to rename and rehash all the geometry objects as well as the textures inside the bin file. There's no way of doing that currently.

I believe the main reason why you can't drive the heli is that there is no performance specification for it.
Hizack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Hizack »

Then......any program and its corresponding tutorial guide provided that can be used to edit the .BIN file?
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

From Pelado's post here http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 594#201594 - a tool by cparty that supposedly allows you to fly the copter. Havent tried it myself.
Attachments
CopterMover.rar
(138.48 KiB) Downloaded 377 times
Hizack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Hizack »

GT3x24x7 wrote:From Pelado's post here http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic ... 594#201594 - a tool by cparty that supposedly allows you to fly the copter. Havent tried it myself.
Thank you so much for telling me the tool. :)

But each time after enjoying the helicopter, I need to press Alt + F4 so as to leave the game......
Pelado
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pelado »

Hizack wrote:But each time after enjoying the helicopter, I need to press Alt + F4 so as to leave the game......
You are perfectly right..........

Return to “Editing”