Personal Vinyl

2003 Need for Speed Underground
ForeverVette
Stock
Stock

Personal Vinyl

Post by ForeverVette »

How do you make your own personal vinyl in NFSU? I saw a Subaru with the Subaru logo on the side of it! Can you do thi sin the game or do you need a program of some sort? Thanks! :D
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KekumRulez »

First of all, search the forum first before asking! There's already a topic o pen about vinyls!

BinTex 0.3
Author: Arushan
Description: This program will let you open up Textures.bin, Vinyls.bin, and any other textures and export the texture data as Direct Draw Surface (DDS) files. It also allows you to import DDS files back into the BIN file. You can only replace an exisiting texture, you CANNOT add a texture! When playing online, the other players will see the original texture, not your edited texture.

download Bintex 0.3 @ utils section: http://www.nfsunlimited.net/download.ph ... tils&id=30
Gussy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Gussy »

hard to get the program to work though...at least for me...remember to read every thread and post on the subject b4 starting asking, cuz most often the answer is already posted :)

GL
cybro1988
Stock
Stock

Post by cybro1988 »

i have dowloaded the bintex program. but what i need to do whit the dds files. i don't have any program that can read that file.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Please read the forum before posting. this was answerd tonns of times, as well as the README file with bintex editor has the information on all the files you need to download. just READ step by step.

Return to “Underground”