New Screenshots & Information

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

First of all KidCro STFU! I didn't ask you anything.
second, how do you know he is from europe?? I don't see a location or anything so where did you find that.
Even if he is from europe, so?? alot of people here are but they don't type in ghetto style.
He must have learned english, but I doubt he learned to write like that at school, now does he??
And if he doesn't type like that all the time... he clearly can do without it. so he should do without it.

I don't mind if people make mistakes, do also make mistakes I ain't from a english talking country eighter (and I know it is PROPER :P, but like I said I also make mistakes) but there is a big diffrence between making mistakes and talking ghetto talk with Da this and ending everything that should end with a S with a Z.
It is annoying, it makes it hard to read for people that already have troubles with the English language. So I am not tolerating it.
Supra_Tuner
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Supra_Tuner »

you taking it too seriously :wink:
doesnt really matter what people write like, as long as i can understand them.
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

Supra_Tuner wrote:you taking it too seriously :wink:
doesnt really matter what people write like, as long as i can understand them.
You do have a point. But I think what Stig is getting at is when people purposely type in slang, then it does have a tendecy to become annoying. Now of course we could all argue that typing whichever way we want is perfectly fine, however, most of the time when you say egsotics instead of exotics it will generally lead many people to believe that you're an idiot and will probably ignore your posts.

Not that I have a problem with it, as long as it's justifiable when needed :wink:
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

apparently we saw 3 vehicles, from the trailer/pics, that muscle car, evo, and a gallardo ... at least that`s what i saw...hope the game will be the best in the series, glad that we`ll have some police action, and that they`re back with cannyon racing, wakes up memories with other nfs.

About the model, don`t really like her, well, i`m not the one that makes decissions.

@ TS .. i don`t see any point of your "egzotics" car, racing ... just think about this, if you have money to buy an exotic, then you must have money to maintain the car(gas, crashes, or what sorts of problems appear)
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Normally I would say as long as I can understand it, it is fine with me, but there are people that write like that on purpose because it is cool or I don't know what ( really I don't know, I'm from a other generation where we never learned stuff like that)
The reason why I take it seriously is simple I can't tell 1 person to stop it and the other to just continue it is simply not fair. rules are here for everyone. and sometimes it isn't annoying as with others but I can't ignore it cause I would be discriminating the ones that I did tell to stop.

It is a simple fact that we are a international site with people from all over the world and not everyone is a A+ student in English, so to keep it understandeble for everyone we need to minimize slang. for instance the recent word egzotics, I really had to think what he ment by it untill I read it exactly the way it was written I knew.

hope you understand...
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

danyutz wrote:apparently we saw 3 vehicles, from the trailer/pics, that muscle car, evo, and a gallardo ... at least that`s what i saw...hope the game will be the best in the series, glad that we`ll have some police action, and that they`re back with cannyon racing, wakes up memories with other nfs.

About the model, don`t really like her, well, i`m not the one that makes decissions.

@ TS .. i don`t see any point of your "egzotics" car, racing ... just think about this, if you have money to buy an exotic, then you must have money to maintain the car(gas, crashes, or what sorts of problems appear)
oh, so if you drive a cheap import you get free gas, free services and free insurance?
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

TheStig wrote:First of all KidCro STFU! I didn't ask you anything.
Yes Sir!! :D
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

danyutz wrote:About the model, don`t really like her, well, i`m not the one that makes decissions.
Looks like I'm in the minority, as usual. I wouldn't kick her out for eating crisps (even if she is French, which I'm guessing from the name). :D
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

i can't understand why EA doesn't put fog lights on cars, it makes the car more agressive and cool. For example, take the shadow bumper from U2 or U1 i can't remember, and it has no lights on the fog lights..WTF!?? I want those in Carbon.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

i agree, if you put fog lights on a car, they should be on. but it doest really bother me, so meh....
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I agree also! They should be on!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

Hey kid cro can u type "have" instead of "hav" cuz ur making me firetruck nervous
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

What the heck are you talking about? LOL!! If you knew what he had typed then leave it there.. It's not like as if you haven't made a typo in your life before. :lol:
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

Who the f*ck said something to you?
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

While we're on the subject of language, how about you lay off the expletives and try to stay on topic?
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

here they go again with the typing discussion ...

about the fog lights, i agree, at least they should put`em on the cars that come packed with those light, i`d also like if they put 2 lightning stages(short and long) just like NFS4, that should be ok, i guess ... :)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I'd love to have the option to switch off the lights, and then I'd get an infraction sheet for not switching on the lights in the dark, heh!

Oops, am I asking too much from EA? I think so.. :P
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

since LaPierre said the police won't be playing the same role in Carbon as they did in Most Wanted, say goodbye to infractions and lengthy police chases (on the mountains, you gotta be kidding me!)
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

Andre_online wrote:I'd love to have the option to switch off the lights, and then I'd get an infraction sheet for not switching on the lights in the dark, heh!

Oops, am I asking too much from EA? I think so.. :P
think of it. it's midnight. the cops are chasing you through an industrial area. you drive in to a 90 degree corner and the make a fast turn into a dark sidealley, switch off you lights and see the cops fly by... that would be very nice IMO... sadly, i doubt it will be possible
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

NEW SHOTS!!!

but they are small...:(

(source: NFS-planet.de)
Attachments
The Lambo and the Mitsu
The Lambo and the Mitsu
Lmbo and Mitsu again
Lmbo and Mitsu again
Take a look at this, i can't identify the green car at left.
Take a look at this, i can't identify the green car at left.
- TS -
Ricer
Ricer

Post by - TS - »

that green car might be some kinda porsche... i hav no other idea
User deactivated:
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

The green car almost looks like a Jaguar XJS... just going by the shape of the grille.

Or maybe it's an Aston Martin with a ricer body kit?

EDIT - just seen the larger version of the picture - I'm now almost certain it is a Mazda RX7. I really must learn to read before jumping in with both feet!
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

RazoR_MKD wrote:Hey kid cro can u type "have" instead of "hav" cuz ur making me f*ck nervous
The NEW dude relax ok!!!
And try to show me where did I wroted "hav" instead "have" !
And can you stop giving mates warnings about spelling bacouse that part was trough 125612408210623196723554329876487249532756 times!
And while we are on spelling, you are complaining about my typing!!! :lol: :lol: haha
Look yours!
RazoR_MKD wrote:Hey kid cro can u type "have" instead of "hav" cuz ur making me f*ck nervous
juveenile
Ricer
Ricer

lol

Post by juveenile »

the egzoticks are sux in mw ... and the undergr 2 is the best at customizasion ... i hope nfsc will have full customization..."hope" :lol: :P

and the green car ..myght be a mazda rx 7 ... i don'th know :P

but dude's' wee will see ..the nfsc will come fast as nfsmw !!

and yup..i hope in nfsc will be NISAN SKYLINE GTR !! :D

POST EDITED, 4 posts made into 1 please don't double post.. wait make that don't multipost!
edit your post if you want to say something extra.

as for your first post, it clearly looks like you haven't read the rest of this topic, cause half of the topic was offtopic and about bad english and ghetto talk. and the word exotics in specific.
So to help you abit it is EXOTICS. not egzoticks, or egzotics or what ever.
and to help you further:
- The exotics in MW suck.
and not are sux
:wink:
juveenile
Ricer
Ricer

Post by juveenile »

sorry ... but i know how they write .. a lil :P

Return to “News”