NFSC in October ?

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFSC in October ?

Post by Skyline_man »

According to the official EA Hong Kong site, Need For Speed Carbon will be out on Oct. 31, and it seems like there will be a collector's edition again for those 3 versions of the game (PC,PS2,XBOX 360), where the PSP version of the game gets a different name once again as it should be NEED FOR SPEED 07.

We still dont know whether this info is accurate or not, but we will try to find out as soon as possible.

Stay tuned...

Update: I just got an email stating that this info is not accurate, but since it came from an official site, it maybe right for those who live in China, other territories release dates have not yet been announced.
Last edited by Skyline_man on 05 Jul 2006, 20:47, edited 1 time in total.
M@r!n0
Drift King
Drift King

Post by M@r!n0 »

They're rushing again and this time they rushing way too much... :roll:
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

yes. i agree with marino. this is too soon. >_> i rather wait as long as it takes for ea to release a decent nfs game for once
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Flameking wrote:yes. i agree with marino. this is too soon. >_> i rather wait as long as it takes for ea to release a decent nfs game for once
You thought EA would actually put the time and effort into creating a decent NFS game? Wow, please invite me into your world...
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

They've kept to getting games out in November (which would also co-inside with the Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii release), so... I highly doubt they'd change that fact.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Ok, the previous suspected release date was November 1. Well, I ask you good people, what is the difference between October 31 and November 1?
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

1 day. :P
WonkaVW
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by WonkaVW »

That's way too soon. If it's true, this NFS is going to blow chunks. Then again, it already looks like it's going to suck anyway.
tsuchiya
Ricer
Ricer

Post by tsuchiya »

that proved the RECYCLE theory abt NFS series
- TS -
Ricer
Ricer

Post by - TS - »

As long as we are stupid enough to buy every single recycled thing they spit out, things like this willcontinue to heapen. So... thats the reality. Obviously they want their money ASAP even if that is one day sooner
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist. Therefore, I'm expecting a bug-ridden piece of software. Man, why can't they take a little bit longer and make sure the game is properly finished? Oh yeah - the almighty dollar :roll:

Any guesses as to how long it will be after release that we see the first patch? And will they then say they can't be bothered to support the title any more, just like MW?

I hope I'm proved wrong...
hammerspeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hammerspeed »

i dont no y ppl r gettin so up tight already

that date is probably unoffical like wat the site said because it was not really annouced by EA Black Box. it was found in EA Hong Kong of all places

plus, u cant just assume the games gonna be bad just cuz it might be released in October.

u never no, it be a great game. it might be even delayed if EA is smart enough to hold bac a buggy game.

so everyone calm down PLZ!!!!
Ragotech
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ragotech »

i dont think that there is any rushing in october cos as all have said that the graphic is exactlly as NFS U2 and NFS MW.
speed_and_do_the_deed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Agree

Post by speed_and_do_the_deed »

well i agree with hammerspeed coz like there isnt enuff pics of the game and stuff and the site isnt even up welll like i mean descent so there isnt enuff info and u guys cry about it being crap if they just replay NFS Underground 1 and 2 then most wanted then its good enuff for me but like honestly u jump to far and say its crap also i think that if u guys are really big big fans of NFS then u wud not cry about it u wud be happy and stuff coz like i am what ever a Need for speed turns out like i just think of the good side not the bad side but all well mayb a few just think of the negative side

USE YOUR HEADS PEOPLE :x
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

The faster they finish this game, the sooner they can start with a new freshy NFS game, which will be good (unlike Carbon).
Ragotech
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ragotech »

@Tyrant what are u saying :?: ,then its better for both of us to change the release date so i will both carbon and the next are gre8.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I don't really care about the release date. All I'm hoping is to get satisfied with the game. After seeng Black Edition of MW, I'm a little bit doubtful of getting the SE version of NFS Carbon.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Bah... One day makes no diference!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Agree

Post by TheStig »

speed_and_do_the_deed wrote: USE YOUR HEADS PEOPLE :x
Speed_and_do_the_deed, use punctuations. :wink: you almost killed me with that text I could not breath because the lenght of the sentence.

about the release date, U2 and MW showed us that Asia is always a few days earlier don't ask me why... I really doubt it will be Octorber, even the end of october, maybe the demo in october but really doubt it will that soon, but then it won't matter... it will be filled with bugs anyway :lol:
Vimenze
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Vimenze »

Bit odd that people always complain about the release dates.
Always saying that they should take more time and that it will be buggy.
Perhaps people think that there is only a (very) small amount of people working on the game.

I see it a tad differently.

The more makers, the faster the game is done, the more testing they can do to get all the bugs out. But with any kind of software, there will always be bugs, not 1 program (unless it's your own made Batch file in Dos Prompt (omg! historical)) is bug free in the first state.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Well, it's the same. MW was released november 1 and now carbon october 31, come one, it's just one day, same thing, same shiznit with this game. They promise a lot, but at the end, they give us a bad game, such as MW. I hope they don't lie with presentations or trailers, because as you see in MW trailers and E3 demos, well, those presentations are another thing from MW. I still wonder if those videos, like E3 demos, are the presentation of CARBON technology, i mean, they just show the real engine capablitity of the incoming NFS game. That's why in MW most of the features like graphics and sounds aren't present in MW.

My theory.....
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

EA just try to make some "best" graphics, so they pay the most attation to game's engine, and it takes a lot of time for them, but when they done the engine, they just use very less time for game play and debug work, that's why we get so many EA crappy games...
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

well, at least from the looks of Carbon, the graphics engine remains similar to Most Wanted. maybe this was their goal all along, and they just released Most Wanted as a side-dish in order to get more money. or maybe that's what they're doing with Carbon.
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

2furio wrote:
Flameking wrote:yes. i agree with marino. this is too soon. >_> i rather wait as long as it takes for ea to release a decent nfs game for once
You thought EA would actually put the time and effort into creating a decent NFS game? Wow, please invite me into your world...
lol. my world of ea stepping up is in my dreams. xD

and flashy games dont get buyers ea. their main focus is the visualization while they fail at that too. >_>
arushan
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by arushan »

They started working on Carbon before MW was released. There are references to Carbon in the MW data files. I bet they started planning the next NFS already.

Return to “News”