NFSC in October ?

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

i would love to get my hands on some of the originals. too bad the oldest NFS stores stock now is NFS 4
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

sorry for the Offiopic but At the moment I got:
- TNFS (in original box and in perfect condition (box, disc, case and books)
- NFS 2 SE (disc only, lost the rest sadly)
- NFS 3 Hot Pursuit with case but without box
- NFS 4 Road Challenge with box, case and booklet)
- NFS 4 High Stakes, Japanese Edition sealed! (nice box with a R34 GTR on the cover, and in the game...) what's inside?? don't know it has never been opened.
- NFS 5 Porsche 2000 in DVD case. (incl book) (normal PC CD)
- NFS 6 Hot Pursuit 2 in normal CD case (thinking of getting it also in a DVD case)
- NFS 7 Underground in DVD case (incl book) (normal PC CD)
- NFS 8 Underground 2 in DVD case (incl book) (2x PC CD)
- NFS 9 Most Wanted in DVD format and DVD case (incl book)
- NFS 9 Most Wanted Black Edition in DVD case (with book) (4x PC CD and Bonus DVD)

a Underground 2 and Most Wanted T-shirt

My NFS collection is far from done. but more stuff is on it's way...
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lord J »

sorry...more off topic..

wait a minute....a special edition of highstakes was released with a skyline in the game!?...

And I'm currently working on a 15 minute pursuit in most wanted featuring the music of past NFS games... lol lets see how well your memory of NFS really is :lol:

I only have NFS 2, 3, highstakes, porsche unleashed, HP2, U1,MW and currently borrowing U2..lol...
Johnny_Yuan
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Johnny_Yuan »

Oh man, I forgot to point out that:

the official release date of NFS in mainland China is always about ONE YEAR later than that in US/Europe....never earlier. but Hongkong or Taiwan is almost the same with the west.

e.g...NFSU2 in China, released in August 2005....
ToKyO_Dr1ft
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ToKyO_Dr1ft »

Do you think that nfs carbon will be in stores 31 october in America , Europe and Asia at same time :?: i don't think so...
I don't like the nfmw so i hope carbon will be a more exciting game :)

Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Asia will get the game maybe 15 days after America!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

For U2 and MW Asia was BEFORE the US and Europe. europe was even after the US release. I assume translating issues etc.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

This is what I don't understand about EA and its release dates.

Since US English and UK English are very very similar (a few missing "u's" such as colour, favour, etc and chips in the US are crisps in the UK), why is the UK release nearly always one of the last :?

Surely, as we can live with the US version of our language quite happily, we should be released at the same time as the US, in fact we should get the same version (I know the cars were different in U2 between EU and US (which was utterly inexcusable IMHO, all cars should have been in both versions)).
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Maybe that is because they have to change the sentence:
The Color of a car is as important as the flavor of chips. :lol:
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

PSZeTa wrote:
99k wrote:EA hardly care about their games, It's like Microsoft, only for the money. I know thats what a business is about
Every business has to make money and that's one of the most important, if not, most important goal.
99k wrote:but Games released on steam is most likely to care about their gamers, why you ask? Steam when in online mode has the ability to track certain things in a game what players do and send them to whoever. Then the next game gets better. (I read somet like this in pcgamer)
The reason they're improving their games is because they want to SELL. There are tons of other shooters outside to buy instead of Steam shooters. EA doesn't have to do this shiznit because NFS is very f-ing popular and there are a few to none other racers that can match NFS. The games aren't that bad, they just don't have the quality anymore.

Well look If you havn't noticed NFS:MW was available for : pc, ps2, psp, xbox, xbox 360, nindtendo ds, mobile! and i think gamecube! Now thats a sales icon. I mean c'mon MOBILE!
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Well as many platforms more money! :wink:
And game for mobile isn't that hard to make!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.

Return to “News”