Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Porsche Carrera GT.
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

[quote="master m"]Ferrari offcourse.

An F360 cs would do for me :P
hey one man in my town had ferrari like that,and one morning i went to school and suddenly...i see his ferrari turned upside down...and he was laughing because he saw his ferrari upside down..people say that he was going 160km/h+ on a small road,tight corners,and his front wheel jumped on the sidewalk and he flipped the car..such a waste of the only ferrari in the towh...oh by the way,last month another man bought a porsche competition...looks very cool,hope he wont flip it too
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

RazoR_MKD wrote:
master m wrote:Ferrari offcourse.

An F360 cs would do for me :P
hey one man in my town had ferrari like that,and one morning i went to school and suddenly...i see his ferrari turned upside down...and he was laughing because he saw his ferrari upside down..people say that he was going 160km/h+ on a small road,tight corners,and his front wheel jumped on the sidewalk and he flipped the car..such a waste of the only ferrari in the towh...oh by the way,last month another man bought a porsche competition...looks very cool,hope he wont flip it too
... another rich man with little driving skills :?
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

Yes,he was a rich a*s,but i still cant understand why he was leaughing,probably because he would get much more money from the ensurance
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Hehe i just heard from a mate that this some estonian guy came here with a Ferrari on a cruise ship and he managed to drive like 30m away from the boat until he crashed the Ferrari.
Started to drift and drifted for like 20m until he crashed.
(Crashing a Ferrari in Finland... This was probably the first time :D)
There's probably only like 10 Ferrari's in the whole country.
lol wut
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

I know there are a few in our capital Skopje,but i`ve only seen the one that crashed in my town,havent heard someone to crash ferrari in macedonia,only the one guy that crashed it in my town
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

other: 2007 Chevrolet Corvette C6 Z06! 505 horses of raw chevy v8 power! also i !CRAVE! the new '09 Camaro!

the new 'vette has 505 horses and still beats a murci in fuel economy. the lambo only has about 540-550 horses. the lambo has 9 mpg city 13 mpg highway, so don't waste your money on it! the Z06 has 16 mpg city and 26 mpg highway.
RazoR_MKD
Banned

Post by RazoR_MKD »

I would go with the ferrari,thought about voting for lambo,but i like ferrari more
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Who gives a F*ck about fuel economy, that is a losers attempt to give you a edge over a car that is in general better and WAY better looking then your own attempt.

IF you buy a car like a Murciélago you don't care about fuel economy you care about what the car looks like and what it can do, and not to forget the heratige and craftmanship!

Please do not compare a Corvette with A Lamborghini!
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

A Lambo would naturally eat more gas because it's more powerful.

You're comparing a domestic with a supercar? Shame on you.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

I'm torn between Aston Martin and Lotus.

If I won the Lottery, I'd buy a DB9 or DBS.

However, one of my favourite cars of all time is the Lotus Esprit - I was nearly tempted to take out a loan and buy a 2nd hand V8 a few years ago, just really couldn't afford it, let alone the insurance - hence I voted Lotus.

And yes, I DO count Lotus as Exotic, except for the Elise, which is common as muck in my country! Though since we make them, I suppose it's not that surprising :D
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

if anything I would have to say koiensegg or however you spell that, i love the ccr, but for polls sake i'll just say ferrari. I saw a black on black f430 and i almost cried.
BAMNFS
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BAMNFS »

i hate when people compare fuel ecomoney on exotics to something else.... if you own an exotic you dont care about gas because you have enough money to fill it up every time..... and Razor mkd thats cool ive never even seen a Ferrari 360CS and you seen one crashed... thats cool
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Big chance it was a "normal" 360 and not a CS
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by SP4RCO »

The cavallino rampante brand for me 8)
Still rolling my eyes :roll:
Hecubus
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Hecubus »

TheStig wrote:Who gives a F*ck about fuel economy, that is a losers attempt to give you a edge over a car that is in general better and WAY better looking then your own attempt.

IF you buy a car like a Murciélago you don't care about fuel economy you care about what the car looks like and what it can do, and not to forget the heratige and craftmanship!

Please do not compare a Corvette with A Lamborghini!
Heritage? Lamborghini? You've gotta be kidding me. They started out building tractors. Besides, the first Lamborghini car wasn't built until '63, a full ten years after the first Corvette went into production. In fact, does Lamborghini even have any significant racing victories? And, uhh, craftsmanship? Sure, the Corvette may have some cheap bits, some bendy parts. But I'd wager that any pre-Audi Lambo is far more likely to break than a Corvette (in fact, most of the tests of Lamborghinis I recall reading mention a variety of different failiures).

And as for performance? The Lambo does have more power, but it's also saddled with far too much weight (I think it's about the same as my truck). It's not as if it's significantly faster than the Vette, now is it (come to think of it, the Vette was faster around the Top Gear track). As far as I'm concerned, Lamborghinis are only overpriced wankermobiles, meant to impress the mere mortals who don't know a damn thing about cars. I dig the Muira and the Countach, but that's it.

The passably decent fuel economy that the Vette gets? That's just a little bonus on top of the incredeble performance/value thing.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I know they started building Tractors (and still do!) but that doesn't mean they don't know what they are talking about.
And yes it is still a craftmanship! even though some parts wear out or get damaged to soon, but what do you expect... it's Italian... they always do that.. :lol:
That is part of the Italian tradition... :P

But still you can't compare a Corvette with a Lamborghini. even the Tractors got more class then a Vette.
The Problem with the corvette's is that they try to hard to roll with the big boys, but simply can't (don't give me a C5R/C6R lecuture cause those cars are not normal cars!)

Fact is that a Corvette is NOT a Exotic and will NEVER be one. it's a fast Yank and that's it!

Look I got nothing against American cars, they build alot of decent cars for the domestic scene. As far as I know there simply isn't a car from the US that came after the Model T ford that was popular world wide.
They try go get a hold on the european market with the the Caddy CTS, they even got a Diesel and a Stationwagon for it.. there is a dealership that sells Caddies where I live (together with SAAB and chevrolet... they got a C6 there and that's it)
And you know how much CTS's I seen driving around.....

NONE! I see a baby escalade (don't know what it's named and don't care really, it looks like a Escalade but then a pocketsize version)
They simply can't get on the european market. simply because the competition is to big and to be honest...alot better!

but back to what I was saying the corvette is a nice sportscar trough the generations and yes it got a history. but that doesn't make it a exotic.
Hecubus
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Hecubus »

I agree, it's not an exotic (too cheap), but I fail to see what the average exotic does that the Vette doesn't (other than a good ego stroking).

And, as I said, Corvettes have been around ten years longer than Lamborghinis. You can't claim that Lamborghini has more heritage than the Corvette, unless there's a common link between the cars and the tractors (actually, I could see "drives like a fast tractor" describing quite a few older Lamborghinis).
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

the ego stroking is a important thing of a exotic.

Simply put a exotic has to turn the heads all over the globe. and trust me a covette simply does not do that as good as lets say a Ferarri, Lamborghini or a Aston Martin.

Look you like exotics or you don't. but it is not only the price that makes a car a exotic. it is the way it looks, it's build, it sounds. simply put the attention to detail.

And that is where the american cars fail to follow.

Lets compare the vetto C6 Z06 with a Aston martin DB9 to see what's the diffirence
the Vette is cheaper it is about half the pice. but what makes the Aston a exotic and the Vette not?

- well to start at the exterior, the Vette is made out of recycled wheeliebins (cheap plastic!!)
- insde the vette you will find more plastic, and ugly plastic also... but that is normal in american cars.. looks like the amount of plastic is the measurement for luxury! the more the better)
while the aston uses natural materials like wood and leather for the trim not cheap ass plastic!
The audio system in a Aston is made by Linn in the UK and is made specificly for the car, to give the best music/sounds possible. ooh and for those who don't know linn systems.
http://www.linn.co.uk/
yeah the vette got more power and is cheaper.
but it simply lacks in style and and that is what seperates a exotic from a normal fast car.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

If I won the lottery then Aston martain would definatly be on my list ! .
StreekG
Drift King
Drift King

Post by StreekG »

So if i made my car real fast, would it make the car an exotic, it was quite the expensive car when it was sold brand new, or does an exotic have to have a high performance power figure as stock.

Haha :lol:
BAMNFS
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BAMNFS »

as i see it a corvette is NOT a Exotic...... the corvette is too cheeply made compared to a lambo or Aston or something.... bottom line i dont think a corvette is an exotic because they just arent built like an exotic..... i'm not saying i don't like corvettes, i love corvettes, just i wouldn't count them as an exotic..

To StreekG an exotic is a car that is built with the features of an "Exotic" you can not tune a car and make it an exotic.... you can tune a car and then race an exotic and win but that doesn't mean that it is an exotic.....
BAMNFS
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BAMNFS »

ok lets compare a 2005 Corvette C6 with a 2003 Lamborghini Gallardo...

2005 Corvette C6
Price: $43,445
Miles Per Gallon: 19/28 mpg
Curb Weight: 3245 lbs
Layout: Front-Engine/RWD
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual / 4-Speed Automatic
Engine
Type: LS2 V8
Displacement: 6000 cc
Horsepower: 400 bhp @ 6000 rpm
Torque: 400 lb-ft @ 4400 rpm
Redline: 6500 rpm
Performance
0-60 mph: 4.3 sec
0-100 mph: 10.2 sec
Quarter Mile: 12.7 sec @ 112 mph
Skidpad: .95g
Top Speed: 186 mph
Braking, 60-0 mph: 110 ft
Salom Speed: 66.2 mph

now the 2003 Lamborghini Gallardo
Price: $153,000
Miles Per Gallon: 10/17 mpg
Curb Weight: 3295 lbs
Layout: Mid-Engine/AWD
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
Engine
Type: V10
Displacement: 4961 cc
Horsepower: 500 bhp @ 7800 rpm
Torque: 376 lb-ft @ 4500 rpm
Redline: 7800 rpm
Performance
0-60 mph: 4.0 sec
0-100 mph: 10.2 sec
Quarter Mile: 12.4 sec @ 112 mph
Skidpad: .95g
Top Speed: 192 mph
Braking, 60-0 mph: 110 ft
Slalom Speed: 66.3 mph

Now as you can see the lambo is better and yes the corvette may be better in price and gas milage but thats about it..... the lambo wins in everything else....
Attachments
2005 Corvette C6
2005 Corvette C6
2003 Lamborghini Gallardo
2003 Lamborghini Gallardo
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Look if it seems that I don't like the corvette, that's not true. I do like the corvette for what it is. it is a fast car with alot of history. and I always liked the C4 wich IMO is a really nice car. the C5 is also nice.. personally don't like the C6 as much but that is personal...
BAMNFS
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BAMNFS »

agree^^ i love the corvette its just i don't think it is a Exotic.... i have always liked corvettes but there just not an Exotic

Return to “The Cars”