New Preview and Video

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
red_dawg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by red_dawg »

exactly...there is no physicall or chemical reason why flames should come out when you use n20, especially when you shift...I saw it o TopGear once...no flames.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

if you remember in MW, the flames on gear shifting appeared after some performance parts were added, the cars here probably aren`t tuned too much for the blowout flames ... and for the nos, dunno, probably the graphics are setted to a low lvl ...

terrible drifting ... but probably that`s the way it looks onto consoles ..
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Music

Post by race_invader »

Ahhhhh!!!!

No No No No

this cannot be happening [-(

No more no more

I hate hiphop ahh

:evil:

:cry:
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

Wow! the graphics need big improviment
:x
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by SP4RCO »

- Autosculpt seems to rock!

- Since when drifting movies by EA have been good? They suck at drifting :lol: I remember some nfsu movies in which the player didnt reach 10,000 points :D
Still rolling my eyes :roll:
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

OF TOPIC: Hey SP4RCO love your avitar!!
They should eally stop it! lol
But I really want to see more on drifting so far the features in the game are looking good but the game play is now starting to drop in my book.

To tell you the truth I am kinda sick of NFS games being based in one city. It gets real old real quick.
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

People still have seriously lost what NFS used to be, most still think that NFS started at NFSU.

There was no lame drifting, street x, drag, and all the other crap in nowadays versions... it was a great gaming series. You either had normal racing, time trials, or police pursuits (or be the cop in High Stakes and Hot Pursuit 2).
No 'story' was needed to make the game better. In my opinion, NFSU had the best 'storyline' for you started off with pretty much nothing, not knowing anyone the 'fresh meat on the block' as it could be said.
If EA had of made every Need For Speed after it unique and had you start off with nothing, not have a roll-over 'contact' or start off in one of the faster cars in the game it would have been bloody awesome.

I buy the Need For Speed games for a different driving experience, I don't play them because I want a sim I drive them because I want to flog cars around at insane speeds for nothing more than shiznit and giggles as I watch my car roll countless times, which to behonest I'd prefer doing it in a game and learning what not to do the next time around

There's my input into the whole missing this, missing that, blah, blah, blah.... (you wont be hearing it again). If you want to complain send them emails or such, just stop bloody whinging here about it.

Now then, back on-topic I go (well I have been the whole time, but meh...), if drifting is going to be more contained about you having to control your car then I see how it could actually be called drifting, because when you do drift you have the full intention to send your car sideways and control it at your maximum capacity so you don't end up in a ditch or gutter.
Which, isn't that what being able to control your car is?
Even though it is sideways, it's not like you'll see an actual drifter just let the steering go and hope for the best is it?

Now then, my fingers are nearly exhausted, so I'll call it quits here, and have a nice day :>

-EDIT-
Yes I know I've most likely stuffed up smewhere, so ignore it please.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Yeah. What he said.
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

i like how you can finally create some big GT style spoilers, kickass :D

but omg the person that was playing cant drift for sh*t :lol:
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

well said, Gravedigger.

EA's never been able to drift worth a crap.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

t3ice wrote:Wow! the graphics need big improviment
:x
it was the console version mate
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Woooooohooooo damn!!! Autosculpt is awsome!!! :shock:
But that guy totaly s*ck in drift but I didn't saw a speedbreaker in drit, some one mentioned it! :?
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Just seen the video - didn't understand a word of it (apart from "Camaro" :D ), but my first thought was: that guy's video camera sucked. The way it kept "whiting out" the image - unless that is how sucky NFSC's graphics are going to be!

Seriously, I loved that bit where they AutoSculpted the spoiler on the Evo and it stuck out about 2ft on either side of the car's rear end - perhaps my earlier thoughts on making a car that is so wide you can't pass it will be possible! :twisted:
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

Kid Cro wrote:Woooooohooooo damn!!! Autosculpt is awsome!!! :shock:
But that guy totaly s*ck in drift but I didn't saw a speedbreaker in drit, some one mentioned it! :?
He meant to say nos, not spreedbreaker, though I can't remember who said it.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

the video showed 2 imp things, the autosculpt and the drift mode ;)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

i think the ingame video quality was so bad because it was literally videotaped. it wasn't a video capture like most online game magazines do, but rather the screen taped by a video camera. and if it was indeed video capture, there was probably faulty hardware involved.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Nice how the player autosculpt the spoiler, looks awesome, and also looks like the MW BMW M3 GTR spoiler.

The drifting videos was poor, i see that the car handles like a soup in your hands....i hope that physics changes from MW, that's all.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

and the drift was made in a exotic ... drifting in that kind of car, without proper tunig .. bad results
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

omg drifting looks soo bad... if they had just kept the drifting like in UG2 it would have been much better...

the autosculpt looks really good... i think the autosculpt will give this site some kind of boost after the slump in MW...

guys we are just gonna keep whining about everything and complaining, but in the end we are all gonna end up buying the game...
HouseMD93
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HouseMD93 »

Warez-related post removed. The second from this user in as many days, despite warnings to the contrary.

/me wanders over to the warning control panel..

~ are you sure you don't want the banning control panel?

Erm, yes, I am.
User deactivated:
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

SliM_880 wrote:omg drifting looks soo bad... if they had just kept the drifting like in UG2 it would have been much better...

the autosculpt looks really good... i think the autosculpt will give this site some kind of boost after the slump in MW...

guys we are just gonna keep whining about everything and complaining, but in the end we are all gonna end up buying the game...
Yeah I also saw that car is drifting strangly!! :? That is psihyc or the guy realy sux!
If it's psihyc then why didn't they left Drift like in UG2!! It was awsome! Still playing it! :D
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

Crud! atleast I hope they have good Cars
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

Hmm this is interesting, to see a Gallardo.. drift? Seriously does that have to be spelled out? Yeah, I want to see how the demo is but otherwise I'm looking forward to the other features in Carbon. :)
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Well only autosculpt rocks and wait to see rest!! :wink:

Return to “News”