2 New Cars Confirmed

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

BluePhirePB wrote:Zonda_Z, post something useful for once.

COME ON LIST #3!!!!
this post u just posted wasnt useful either...
Flazh (PS2) wrote:One of my friends has the demo and he says that when you drift the car slides out - he says it's impossible!

He said he got it from a electronics shop where they gave it to people
so u can get the demo from there?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

So your post was just as USELESS as the others... and just as OFFTOPIC!!!

again, this is about the 2 cars. not the PS2 demo!
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

Which country does the CCX come from anyways? I haven't heard too much about this car.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

BluePhirePB wrote:Which country does the CCX come from anyways? I haven't heard too much about this car.
Sweden...http://www.koenigsegg.com/
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

BluePhirePB wrote:Which country does the CCX come from anyways? I haven't heard too much about this car.
It was the fastest street-legal car in the world before the Veyron, though while the Veyron has a W12 engine, the Koenigsegg only has a supercharged V8. 8) The entire body and engine block is made of carbon fibre, I didn't even know that was possible.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Quite an amazing car... is it also true that every single one is hand made? And with a $540,000 price tag, it's a bargain compared to the Veyron. :D
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

Porsche-AG wrote:Quite an amazing car... is it also true that every single one is hand made? And with a $540,000 price tag, it's a bargain compared to the Veyron. :D
I think the CCX is much more attractive than the Veyron.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

That is true, but if you're looking to pick up ladies in a car, you're much better off in a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, because not many people can identify a car like a Bugatti or a CCX.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

So, if you want to get chicks, they first have to be able identify your car? Damn, wish I knew that sooner..
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

Porsche-AG wrote:That is true, but if you're looking to pick up ladies in a car, you're much better off in a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, because not many people can identify a car like a Bugatti or a CCX.
Well, I dunno if that's the reason but I do agree and Lambo will get you more attention since it's a more talked about exotic than the Bugatti or CCX.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Porsche-AG wrote:That is true, but if you're looking to pick up ladies in a car, you're much better off in a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, because not many people can identify a car like a Bugatti or a CCX.
Also true. They mold the carbon fibre and everything.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I can assure you that if you roll by in a Koenigsegg CCX people will stare, especially if you open the doors... :wink:

How many people in general do you think can identify a Lamborghini? yeah the car freaks.. but other people... they see a low fast looking car that also looks expensive... and that's it.
RVD
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RVD »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:(...) the Koenigsegg only has a supercharged V8. 8 The entire body and engine block is made of carbon fibre , I didn't even know that was possible.
ehm... usually it isn't possible to build the entire engine out of carbon fibre...

this is what i found at the official Koenigsegg site:
The CCR engine is made of super lightweight materials, e.g. aerospace specified aluminium alloy, titanium and carbonfibre. The engines are equipped with carbonfibre valve, timing and front covers, which reduce overall weight by about 12 kg.
but anyway, its a very, VERY fast car!!! :twisted: :twisted:
I wonder how it will sound in Carbon :twisted: :twisted:
Who found out you can get milk from a cow, and what the hell was he doing at the moment?
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

But I didn't say the entire engine was made of carbon fibre, did I?
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

TheStig wrote:I can assure you that if you roll by in a Koenigsegg CCX people will stare, especially if you open the doors... :wink:

How many people in general do you think can identify a Lamborghini? yeah the car freaks.. but other people... they see a low fast looking car that also looks expensive... and that's it.
Most people in Canada haven't even heard of a Koenigsegg or Pagani, most not even a Bugatti... And if they looked at one they might think it's a custom built car by the owner, not an ultra exotic that it is. At least with a Lamborghini, most can tell that it's an exotic car, though most here would be impressed by a Corvette...
joablo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by joablo »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:
It was the fastest street-legal car in the world before the Veyron, though while the Veyron has a W12 engine, the Koenigsegg only has a supercharged V8. 8) The entire body and engine block is made of carbon fibre, I didn't even know that was possible.
mohaha maybe we swedish people trys crazy stuffs and then it works and bang!!! u have a koenigsegg.. exuse me if this is a shiznit post, i'm a bit tired ;)
nismodriftster95
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
Location: On my Recaro racing seats blowing past the Cornado bridge in San Diego Califorinia!!

Post by nismodriftster95 »

In Gameinformer, they said that the CCX, the 240, the Camaro Concept, and the Jag are collectors edition only cars. So sad :cry:
"Slower cars are friends, not food" Finding Nismo ;)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

So what? Get the Collector's Edition. It's only US$10 more.

And if Carbon is anything like Most Wanted (in terms of game architecture) there will probably be a patch out in a month from release that upgrades the normal edition to the Collector's Edition.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

prince1142003 wrote:there will probably be a patch out in a month from release that upgrades the normal edition to the Collector's Edition.
...for PC of course (waiting for the whines of the consolers)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Again, the Collector's Edition is only US$10 more.... Save up and buy that one for crying out loud!
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i think that those are some of the pretuned cars. there is a vid with a fully customized 240sx, the only way they could be collectors editon only is if they made it so you could customise the exclusive cars. and its alredy been confirmed that theres only 3 exclusive cars, and 10 pretuned cars and it said that those are some of the cars. they coldn't be the exclusive, because they listed 4, not 3.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

And jsut because MW Black had 2 bonus cars that could not be tuned does not mean that carbon's collectors edition cars can't be modified.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Probably the biggest complaint about the special edition of Most Wanted was that the bonus cars couldn't be tuned. EA claims that this year they listened to community feedback a lot. So here's to hoping that the 240SX is customizable.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Well... based on the picture of the 240SX with the CCX, it probably will be, it's the CCX that I'm afraid will not be customizable... :(
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

well, i at least hope the paint will be customisable like only the bmw m3 gtr in mw

Return to “News”