Stopped by Spike Strips but not Busted

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
BlacKsunShiNe
Ricer
Ricer

Stopped by Spike Strips but not Busted

Post by BlacKsunShiNe »

This ever happen to anyone else?
I was deep in a 9min pursuit when the Cops thew out the Spike Strips.
I heard the warning but I was going to fast to stop so I just hit them at full speed.
I was in the Mustang GT BTW 8)

With all four tires flat I just sat there and waited to get busted but it never happened.
The cops stayed in thier roadblock then the cool down bar popped up and slowly turned all blue while I listened to the cops chatter on the scanner. :o

Funny thing was after I got the cash for my effort I still couldn't move because all my tires were still flat. :shock: :D
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

that happened to me only in a different car the corvette and i was doing the same thing you were doing except for i was running on 3 tires :)

Edit:except for i did the stupid decision and tried to do another pursuit with 3 tires and got busted >.<
Cento_1307
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cento_1307 »

road block police cars don't move unless you repeatedly charge them with no other cops on your tail... so as long as you were out of 'viewing' range of the roadblock they won't move... and they'll be searching miles ahead....
BlacKsunShiNe
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BlacKsunShiNe »

Ahh, ok Cento, that makes since. :wink:
r0xm2n
Ricer
Ricer

Post by r0xm2n »

He's right. Roadblock police vehicles have very limited sight. And generally, none of them will pursue you. I've waited 30 seconds within sight of a roadblock waiting for someone to chase me once.

Return to “Carbon”