I found out how to unlock the shelby mustang 2007PS2,PC!!!!!

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
Southend Rage
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

I found out how to unlock the shelby mustang 2007PS2,PC!!!!!

Post by Southend Rage »

Once you have you have completed career mode you can go to the hidden shop in silverton and it will be open the shelby mustang 2007 is avaliable to by in there. Directions:u go to silverton take a left..
then ull see an alley u take that alley..
null see a gas station on ur left.. go to that gas stattion n go about 5 minutes to ur right..
ull end up at this purple building..
u go around to the back.. n ull see a stop sign..
keep goin n pass bout 4 cars n ull see lights to ur right...
by now ur prolly wasting ur time so when u go past those lights ull see another building..
do bout ... umm.. 180 on the side n ull come across some trees..
these trees lead to a park.. u take the park.. which is also known as a shortcut..
or u can take the longer way as u may..
DO NOT go on the highway..
it will detour you..
keep goin straight n stop on the road..
see that?? u found the hidden dealership..
its rihgt in front of u i jus dont know how to get in.. i cant find the hidden door
GO AFTER CAREER COMPLETION!!!!!
It would also be helpful if someone who finds the door send a picture of where it is on the building im sure people would like that. and someone tell everyone what other cars are in there. :D :D
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

I have been driving around in the Diamond Hills
But I can't see anything......
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Maybe you should post the map. Your direction ain't working for me.
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

ahmad0410 wrote:Maybe you should post the map. Your direction ain't working for me.
Doesn't work for me either....my English is bad..... :(
keanhong
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: I found out how to unlock the shelby mustang 2007PS2,PC!

Post by keanhong »

"It would also be helpful if someone who finds the door send a picture of where it is on the building im sure people would like that. and someone tell everyone what other cars are in there. :D :D
It would very helpful if u say it through a map
Southend Rage
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Southend Rage »

Actually I don't have the game my friend has and told me to post this because he doesn't want to register........
keanhong
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by keanhong »

and i find this cheat ---> chasingheadlocksappliedrashtalk - unlock mazda dealership..
what it is???????
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 93360 »

well from following the "directions" rofl erm i got to a building, not sure if its correct though. i have alwasy thought that this building was a little sus coz the gates in front look breakable but they arent. neways ive also included a screeny of the mazda building which is close-by as well.

ps, with the directions i was only sure of what the directions were talking about up to the first bit about the petrol station and then perhaps that puple builing. from there on it was a little bit of guessing and matching etc. the eventual spot i arrived at is all the way on the other side of silverton. way to go and make me drive all the way around lol when i could have turned right at the start instead haha
Attachments
the mazda building which is close by to the bulding above
the mazda building which is close by to the bulding above
what i got when i followed the directions.
what i got when i followed the directions.
the circle is where that building is that i found, and my car pointer is at the mazda building.
the circle is where that building is that i found, and my car pointer is at the mazda building.
Southend Rage
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Southend Rage »

Yeah,thats the building I saw a video of someone get chased in there by a police car and there are 4 cars in there. The entrance has a little 'imaginary circle' in front

Did you forget that you have to complete career mode to get in there???

You'll have to beat darius if you havn't, then you should find the entrance :arrow:
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 93360 »

lol ive long completed career mode already haha, im level 45 online so that would be some time ago... so yeah.... cant see no circles.... ill look again
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

93360 wrote:lol ive long completed career mode already haha, im level 45 online so that would be some time ago... so yeah.... cant see no circles.... ill look again
Yea I have everything 100% but the online XP
Still can't see the circle....:?
keanhong
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by keanhong »

maybe all reward cards need to be unlocked?
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

So do I need to enter through it or just enter like I would enter a safe house. AND WHERE EXACTLY IS THE ENTRANCE! How do you know you can get a 2007 Shelby without even knowing where's the entrance? :shock:
Last edited by ahmad0410 on 17 Nov 2006, 13:51, edited 1 time in total.
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 93360 »

@ evo_viii

since youve got that save game where its just before you race darius, why dont you try to find that "circle" right after you beat darius (after all the game credits finish etc)? my prediction is that the fences that are usually there should disappear straight after you have beaten darius and only on that occasion... perhaps?

btw has any1 gotten any cheat codes to work? i typed a few but dunno if they worked or not coz i didnt get any confirmation message to say so (like in nfsmw)...
Southend Rage
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Southend Rage »

I should have the answer by next week or whenever I get to go to my friends house again. :cry:
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 93360 »

actually evo_viii, if you dont mind can you please post up your "about to race darius" save game so i can see if it works (or send it to me via private messaging)? since i cant be bothered to finish career mode again even though it would only take me half a day lol, thanks.
marshman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by marshman »

I have 100% plus all reward cards/unlocked content on a save game. Just loaded it up and went for a look. It just looks like a multi storey car park to me. No secret switches or anything found so far.

P4-2.8ghz-1gb ram-Radeon 256mb X800XT
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Yea. There's nothing there.
Southend Rage
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Southend Rage »

Re do the route to see if you cocked up or you could look around the area the building is in and see if it is hidden next to the building
marshman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by marshman »

Compare to the other car lots.

P4-2.8ghz-1gb ram-Radeon 256mb X800XT
Boosted420a
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Boosted420a »

I found another one, but it's nothing as well. I remember actaully seeing one that looked like you could go into, but it had those short cement poles blocking the entrance.
Attachments
NFSC Widescreen 2006-11-17 08-49-51-90.jpg
NFSC Widescreen 2006-11-17 08-49-58-81.jpg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 93360 »

Southend Rage wrote:Re do the route to see if you cocked up or you could look around the area the building is in and see if it is hidden next to the building
is that for me? if so id probably need more detailed descriptions of the directions rofl coz there are a heck lot of signs, trees and buildings around... better yet just take a pic of the building when you're at your friends place coz then there wouldnt be a need for directions haha
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

So is this guy lying or is it just unconfirmed?
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: I found out how to unlock the shelby mustang 2007PS2,PC!

Post by 93360 »

Southend Rage wrote:Once you have you have completed career mode you can go to the hidden shop in silverton and it will be open the shelby mustang 2007 is avaliable to by in there. Directions:u go to silverton take a left..
then ull see an alley u take that alley..
null see a gas station on ur left.. go to that gas stattion n go about 5 minutes to ur right..
ull end up at this purple building..
u go around to the back.. n ull see a stop sign..
keep goin n pass bout 4 cars n ull see lights to ur right...
this 1st part of the route description im fairly certain ive followed correctly...(see pic below). ill clear up a few things that i think are confusing in the description:

-there are 2 routes into silverton, take the west most route in.
-to the left the alley is that construction site that goes uphill.
-its only 5 minutes to the right if you're going at walking pace to that purple building, it takes about 5-10 seconds to drive there.
-take a left from that purple building and you will see a stop sign after about 15-20seconds (the stop sign is not directly behind the purple building).
-continueing straight you will end up at a T junction where on the right there are traffic lights.
Southend Rage wrote:by now ur prolly wasting ur time so when u go past those lights ull see another building..
do bout ... umm.. 180 on the side n ull come across some trees..
these trees lead to a park.. u take the park.. which is also known as a shortcut..
or u can take the longer way as u may..
DO NOT go on the highway..
it will detour you..
keep goin straight n stop on the road..
see that?? u found the hidden dealership..
its rihgt in front of u i jus dont know how to get in.. i cant find the hidden door
GO AFTER CAREER COMPLETION!!!!!
this next bit is just a bit too general for me to understand...
wats this building? do 180? lots of trees... is it park or shortcut? does it even look like a park? highway or main road? any descriptive features of this building?
Attachments
the lights near north-west corner of silverton.
the lights near north-west corner of silverton.
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

hey 93360, read my PM:)

Return to “Carbon”