Carbon multiplayer rewards unlocker

Discuss editing Need for Speed Carbon.
Dagon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Carbon multiplayer rewards unlocker

Post by Dagon »

Given how crappy Carbon's MP engine, cheat detection, antilag and um... everything is, could someone produce a savegame patcher that would set all the online reward tokens to complete and unlock all of the online rewards?
flyiNz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by flyiNz »

There's probably no offline rewardds unlocker yet..
I don't think you can mod this, unless you import it from another savegame
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

flyiNz wrote:There's probably no offline rewardds unlocker yet..
I don't think you can mod this, unless you import it from another savegame
Offline can be unlocked! With a Trainer. The Online can't be Unlocked! Most likly EA might band your account for cheating! I wouldn't risk it.
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

I must take ages to complete those cards. I want the damn MR2! NOW!
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

^ agree , what, does ea think we are going to play night and ay until our eyeballs shrivel up and fall out ? im going to get the corolla and mr2 and whatever else i want by tsearch. @ EA i got a life too ya know
Pelado
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pelado »

So, Im confused. Carbon, is a short game or a long game???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Career is short, very short (takes around 10 hours to complete, in average). Getting all the reward cards is another matter all together. Some achievements are way the heck out there, totally unreasonable amount of gameplay required to unlock. And that's just the offline cards. Some online reqs are pretty high aswell.

Having online-only unlocks is pretty silly idea to begin with it. Not everyone has even the capabilities (read: broadband) to even attempt them.
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

What are the broadband requirements ? I get disconnected after a game or two. I have about 70-90kb upload and download. I would think that would be enough to play online. The game crashes alot also when playing online
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

GodSpeed, same goes on me when I'm playing. It doesn't happen always, but way too often. It seems, that EA doesn't anymore care can we play online without problems or not. If EA doesn't fix that Online gaming at least, then I'm going to stop buying EA's games.
Dagon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Dagon »

I don't see how it should matter since all the unlocks are stored locally in your account, aren't they? If you simply had copied account/alias that you didn't use online you should be able to unlock all the stuff on that one and then use a validator to force carbon to accept it.

There's a bunch of save validators floating around but I'm not sure you even need one to modify something as small as this.
Pelado
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pelado »

vellu wrote:Career is short, very short (takes around 10 hours to complete, in average). Getting all the reward cards is another matter all together. Some achievements are way the heck out there, totally unreasonable amount of gameplay required to unlock. And that's just the offline cards. Some online reqs are pretty high aswell.

Having online-only unlocks is pretty silly idea to begin with it. Not everyone has even the capabilities (read: broadband) to even attempt them.
Career is not short. To me finnishing career INCLUDE all offline reward cards. Simply cause you have to keep in mind all requirements to get all those cards, so if you finnish career it will be almost impossible to get all cars left.

Return to “Editing”