Need For Speed 11 Wishlist

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

hullu4life wrote: And that car get real damage and can get pass tru the wall or somethink.
Cars that can pass through walls? wtf?!?! hell no!!
nick351
Ricer
Ricer

Post by nick351 »

We need some small Utes, Vans and the SUV's back!
ahmad0410 wrote:
hullu4life wrote: And that car get real damage and can get pass tru the wall or somethink.
Cars that can pass through walls? wtf?!?! hell no!!
But they can smash thru them

EDITED:
Don't double post!
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

just so you know double posting is not allowed

and what are you talking about .... vans ? Image
nick351
Ricer
Ricer

Post by nick351 »

This is a van!
Attachments
aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
(2.66 KiB) Downloaded 4966 times
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Glad for clearing that up for us.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Thanks, nick. I thought you meant that we would be racing moving vans around the track:
Most Wanted
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Need For Speed 11 Wishlist

Post by Most Wanted »

Well here it goes:
A BMW M5 (E60,E39)
A BMW M6
A BMW M3 3.2L ('96) (E36)
A BMW M3 2008
A BMW M3 CSL (2005)
A BMW M3 (E46)

That should be enough for me to play the game like 30 years :D
I really wanted to see NFS putting some nice BMWs in it like in High stakes or something :D
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

I doubt they'll have that much BMWs mate maybe an M3,M5, M6 and Z4M . Just a tad beemer happy :D
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I highly doubt they are going to include an M5, as much as I would like them to. It's an executive car, and you don't see them drifting much (though the previouis generation M5 was quite a good drifter). An M6 is also quite unlikely unless they consider it to be one of the super/exotic cars because they don't have many other companies. The only other BMW(s) that could be in the game are the E46 M3 and possibly the E36 M3.
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

Maybe you wouldn't be using the M5 or M6 as a drifter maybe a track car? Its the same with the big V8s not really made for drifting. The way ur saying it is that if the car isn't made for drifting it shouldn't be in the game? We'll just have to wait and see my friend
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I was just concentrating on drifting because it will be a major part of the game (I'm guessing). But even on tracks, you don't find M5s racing around. I'm not saying the M5 wouldn't be able to beat some of the cars, because it probably could. It's just not meant for the racing scene. You can almost guess exactly which cars will be in the game because of EA saying they wanted to get "As close to the real racing scene as possible."
DodgeRULES
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DodgeRULES »

Porsche-AG wrote:I was just concentrating on drifting because it will be a major part of the game (I'm guessing). But even on tracks, you don't find M5s racing around. I'm not saying the M5 wouldn't be able to beat some of the cars, because it probably could. It's just not meant for the racing scene. You can almost guess exactly which cars will be in the game because of EA saying they wanted to get "As close to the real racing scene as possible."
Too tru the 5 and 7 series are more luxury then racing (however they got quite alot of ponies under the hood), i would love to see more of the older dodge's and lamborghini(eg muira), but i don't want ferrari's in the game GOD NO(i like ferrari alot but they only do F1 racing)!definatley the 350Z, and a few more AUDI's (other than the S4)! and i am certain that someone will disagree with me on the ferrari thing!
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

Ferraris' in PS will be sweet cause i've missed em for a long time. Personally i would like to see a even distribution of car types, like the same amount of exotics, tuners and muscles the only exception would be the supercars. I say this because i want to be able to do an event with just exotics if i choose too. I'm abit over the whole Japanese car tuning stuff, i don't mind it but i don't want to see a whole game based on it.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

@ Glopaticki: Well, Carbon basically had the 3 classes that you mentioned and we can all clearly see how bad that turned out. And as much as we miss Ferraris, there's always other games like Test Drive, PGR, and Forza because the way EA is developing Pro Street doesn't fit the Ferrari feel. And they are actually making a somewhat realistic game this time so if Ferraris were included, I wouldn't be very pleased.

@ Dodge: I agree totally with you. The new Dodge Charger would also be a good 4-door to include. I just don't know if Lamborghinis would fit this game either.
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

I think the Lambo and Ferrari would be great track cars and probably limited to one or two models, and if there weren't any ferraris or lambos whats gonna fill those 8 supercar spots?
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

It depends what EA considers a supercar. It will most likely be filled by cars like the Porsche 997/996 Turbo/GT3/GT3 RS/GT2, Toyota Supra, 2008 BMW M3, Dodge Viper SRT-10, Corvette Z06, Honda/Acura NSX. These aren't the first cars to come to mind when you think 'supercar', but remember that EA wants this to be a somewhat realistic change to the crazy arcadiness we are used to with the NFS series. I'm not saying that Lamborghinis and Ferraris (Ferraris are highly unlikely) will not be in the game, because there's quite a good chance that the Gallardo will be in the game if EA has an extended contract with Lamborghini or something. But there's no way cars like the Koenigsegg will be in it because they aren't meant to compete with cars like the Mazda RX-7 and BMW M3. Also, typically EA features cars that are quite mid-hi range for the game they are releasing. The Lancer in Carbon, BMW in Most Wanted, 350Z in Underground2, Skyline in Underground are all examples of how EA has done this. So, if right now they are featuring the BMW M3, RX-7, and Audi RS4, don't expect to see a whole lot of cars that are better.
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

I can see where ur comming from, but when people suggest that cars in the Carrera GT class will pwn everything and shouldn't be included, i think this incorrect. For instance the Carrera has a bit over 600bhp or 450kw. This can easily be achieved in a RX7, Supra or muscle car. All EA has to do is limit the amount of tunning for the Carrera GT. This by no means suggests that either the Carrera GT or any ferraris or lambos are to be included i'm just saying that there is a possiblility of these cars making an appearance. In my opinion when i think supercar, my thoughts straight away jump to a ferrari, lambo or porsche. Also the car is only as good as the driver and in this case i would think i tuned RX7 would be more of a handful then a Lambo.

Cheers mate.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Well yeah, it would work if they limited the amount of tuning for cars like the Carrera GT by a lot. Because if mid-range cars fully tuned can only keep up with stock supercars (in a no-class system), then the game wouldn't be very fair.
DodgeRULES
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DodgeRULES »

definatley the Lambo murcielago LP640 and the Gallardo supperlegra! AND HELL YEH FOR THE NEW DODGE CHALLENGER & and CHARGER! WOOOO!

they should also add the 1980's Lancia Delta Evo!!!
Most Wanted
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Most Wanted »

Actually I start missing the Ferraris in Need For Speed :D.
I miss the ´High RPM´ engine with the nice sound.
And also I want to hear an BMW M5 V10 Engine with 507 angry horses :D(Has a nice sound too, redline like 9000rpm).
Well ofcourse I would like to hear the BMW m3 e92 sound too, pretty close to the sound of the V10 M5 engine.
And I´d like to see a BMW M3 E30 ´87 in it!
M3 excists this year (2007) 20 years you know, would be nice if EA filled it with M3s :D.
Bulldozer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bulldozer »

I would love to see 599 GTB,575M,F430 and Gallardo

and please tell me how carrera GT fit in the game and lambo don`t
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

@ Bulldozer: I highly doubt any Ferrari will be in the game. There's no way EA is going to be able to get them in now that damage is back with the underground racing scene still evident. And who said that a Carrera GT would fit in better than a Lamborghini?
nick351
Ricer
Ricer

Post by nick351 »

It should have a big long straight track about 10km's long to test top speed and acceleration of a car
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

In a way I would love to see Ferrari make a comeback to NFS, but I still doubt it cause EA still has some things that Ferrari doesn't like.
The damage isn't the problem, cops aren't the real problem eighter, look at Forza 2 it has damage, and look at TDU it has cops in it (be it not as agressive as NFS MW/C but still.
I think what is really bothering them is the "underground" style of NFS these days, even now when they are making it more of a serious racer (or at least trying to). the game still has customizing as a big part of the game. And I doubt Ferrari likes to have EA designed bodykits on their cars, and hé I can't blame them for that!

But because recent NFS series (MW and up) have very nice carsounds and very realistic ones, even though the competition is also improving) I would love to hear a Ferrari V8 or V12 roar in the game again.
I would love to blast in the tunnels of Monaco with a F430 or a F50.
A Carrera GT, a a Murciélago would sound pretty good in those tunnels also :D
nick351
Ricer
Ricer

Post by nick351 »

I'd like to be able to take off the exhaust and just leave the extracters on and then be able to autosculpt it. It would sound good with the muscle cars. :shock:

Return to “ProStreet”