NFSC PS3 Trailer

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFSC PS3 Trailer

Post by Skyline_man »

Gametrailers posted a first trailer for the PS3 version of Need For Speed Carbon, the video for sure doesnt show anything new for those who have played the game, but might hype up those who havent got the game yet, and thinking of getting the PS3 version.

Download the video here, HD version can be downloaded here.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I don't know if trying to target PS3 owners with NFSC is a good idea for the time being, as a third of the people who lined up for hours on end for the system are just selling them on eBay for massive amounts and so only a couple hundred thousand systems are left to market to.
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

yeah i think Ea's timing to target the ps3 owners with NFSC isn't good idea. From what i heard Sony is having a callback on the ps3 to fix some problems with it.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Really now?

During production, Sony had trouble with the Blu-ray drives exploding. Me and a friend have a bet going: exploding PS3s = recall of the first 1,000 units sold in the US.
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

At first i thought that was a video from the Pc version...hmm seems there isnt much difference between the Pc and Ps3 versions in term of graphics..for carbon anyways :|

Return to “News”