The best Circuit Car in NFSC

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

The Corvette is extremely powerfull if you set it up just right, I beaten the hell out of alot of Audis and BMWs with the Corvette.
It is all about how you tune the performance settings.
The Corvette is blistering fast but you have to stay focussed cause if you make a little mistake you'll loose the car and if you do your gone.

Guys I race with on Doverstreet can set insane laptimes with the Corvette, In the hands of a good driver they are unbeateble on some tracks.
Same goes for speedtraps.

The Viper is also blistering fast but handles like a boat so you can't set very good laptimes with it.
taz947
Professional
Professional

Post by taz947 »

But I saw a picture in a forum and he said he beat 429kmh with a Viper.HOW?Without a trainer :lol:
I have the same Viper and I beat only 326kmh
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

it is very possible to reach 429 km/h with the viper just got to tune it right
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

The best car for any race is the car you feel comfortable to drive with, just because a car goes faster then another doesn't mean that you are going to make a better lap time with it if you don't like the handling of the car.
tak
Ricer
Ricer

Post by tak »

TheStig wrote:The Corvette is extremely powerfull if you set it up just right, I beaten the hell out of alot of Audis and BMWs with the Corvette.
The Corvette is blistering fast but you have to stay focussed cause if you make a little mistake you'll loose the car and if you do your gone.
Other than shifting the tires to grip, how else do you tune your Z06? Max torque while keeping transmission in the middle? Where do you have the brakes?

Out of the tuners, I personally prefer the skyline over the evo because of the handling and also because of the lack of tubro lag, which I tend to get if I slow down too much in the evo. Among the muscles, while the Z06 is indeed good, the challenger is more fun to drive in career... less control, but more fun. In quick races, I always use the new camaro. That is my favorite car out of career. Just wish it was available in career for all those pursuits.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

My setup (on the Xbox360) is full horsepower (you already got plenty of Torque) full topspeed. and the turbo to full high rpm and all other are set at normal, I'm not sure wich tire setup is best cause with full grip the corvette sometimes becomes to "sticky" and is harder to control still have to find a good setup for that.
I never touch the brake settings cause I hardly ever use the brakes, I almost always shift back to slow down.
omg_drifting_firetruck
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by omg_drifting_firetruck »

or u can hold the clutch and hear ur engine go WEEEEEEEEEEE to the max but u are actually slowing down.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

for the tire settings the middle setting seems to be the best like what thestig said on grip it is too sticky and the car seems to go stright into walls / buildings
l2k
Ricer
Ricer

Post by l2k »

If circuit with lots of curves: EVO, notice that max tuned EVO has better acceleration than Skyline, and it is really a little faster.

Circuit with straight: vette?
desertfox
Ricer
Ricer

Post by desertfox »

TheStig wrote:The Corvette is extremely powerfull if you set it up just right, I beaten the hell out of alot of Audis and BMWs with the Corvette.

Guys I race with on Doverstreet can set insane laptimes with the Corvette, In the hands of a good driver they are unbeateble on some tracks.
Same goes for speedtraps.

The Viper is also blistering fast but handles like a boat so you can't set very good laptimes with it.
I am also fan of Corvetter Z06, could you please suggest me some tuning help to make it perfect.

Desert Fox
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

for the corvette i would have like what Stig said have the horsepower to max leave the transmission in the middle, leave the tire setting in the middle, and as for the suspension which i think is the tirckiest to tune i have it set all the way to understeer ( better suggestion ?)
now my question is what do you guys think is the best suspension setup for the Ford GT :?:
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

The corvette is the best if you put the last thing on Oversteer cuz it understeers sometimes.
Ford GT? Well a little oversteer cuz it understeers in the thightest corners.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

thx alot bronto i treated the ford gt to a little understeer and now that car can actually beat the corvettes. now what about the viper :?: :-k
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Tune it to a little understeer but not much as it will go into walls the minute you try to steer.
yammer_y2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by yammer_y2 »

m3 gtr for canyon races
le mans quattro for dealing with noobs online
*sig removed for being too big. limits are 550x120px and 50kb*
nfscjdub
Stock
Stock

Post by nfscjdub »

can someone post the tunes you have to make to put the corvette or gallardo at highest speed possible?
Last edited by nfscjdub on 24 Dec 2006, 03:54, edited 1 time in total.
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Re: The best Circuit Car in NFSC

Post by MrPalmont »

ice_man wrote:Hey guys. What is the best car for driving in circuits in NFSC. And post your lap times with that car
Answer is audi R8

Return to “Carbon”