26%

Total votes: 42

s18000rpm
Ricer
Ricer

BMW M3 GTR in NFS11 - yes or no

Post by s18000rpm »

simple question,

=>Would you guys like to see the BMW M3 GTR in NFS11.

My Wish is YES. & i just hope EA includes it in next NFS.
I really wanna see the BMW M3 GTR again in NFS11, it never gets boring with M3 GTR.

Just think how awesome it would be if we get Detailings in NFS11 like...
->in-car view, all the Minute Details from NFS PU - like manual turn ON/OFF of headlights, turn indicators + new addition working Wipers , & Red Hot Glowing Brakes [during heavy braking] (like that in Colin McRae 2005).

That would become the Ultimate NFS.
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

YES if we can tune it.
s18000rpm wrote: ->in-car view, all the Minute Details from NFS PU - like manual turn ON/OFF of headlights, turn indicators + new addition working Wipers , & Red Hot Glowing Brakes [during heavy braking]
That would be really nice if they have the headlight thing :)
coz I want to overtake people with the headlights off :D
You know what I'm talking about if you watched "Initial D". :)
EcksOa
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EcksOa »

EVO_VIII wrote:YES if we can tune it.
s18000rpm wrote: ->in-car view, all the Minute Details from NFS PU - like manual turn ON/OFF of headlights, turn indicators + new addition working Wipers , & Red Hot Glowing Brakes [during heavy braking]
That would be really nice if they have the headlight thing :)
coz I want to overtake people with the headlights off :D
You know what I'm talking about if you watched "Initial D". :)
They'd have to completely rework the gamma on that game to make it an effective tool. The streets are so well lit, it's not all that hard to see the cars behind you. I suppose if they did, it would be more effective than that actual racing technique that Tomoyuki used on Takumi in the anime. Those rear view mirrors have such a wide angle of view, I don't know that there really is such a thing as a blind spot.
yammer_y2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by yammer_y2 »

well, better make the m3 fully customisable if they wanna include it. but knowing ea, they wont make it customisable
Red Hot Glowing Brakes [during heavy braking]
yea, gonna love that
*sig removed for being too big. limits are 550x120px and 50kb*
iFT
Ricer
Ricer

Post by iFT »

Even if it's not a major part of the game, they'd probably include it as an unlockable car again.

Though it'd be awesome to see it, I would also like to see a new exclusive-type car for the career mode. That way in a few years there could be a small collection of cars almost equally as cool as the BMW M3 GTR.
Matthew
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Matthew »

I honestly don't believe that it will be included since they wrote it out of the storyline after that very short race against Cross at Lookout Point. I do think that it's possible that the hero will acquire a high spec version of the new M3 model prior to the storyline for the next game though, although quiet honestly, I think that it's more likely that he'll start out with Darius' Audi Le Mans Quattro.

Matt
The King of Kings!
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

what is NFS11?
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

MrPalmont wrote:what is NFS11?
aka: Next NFS, whatever its name will be.
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

i'd like to see it in the next nfs. as long as it's tunable and customizable (which i hope it is)
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

I'd like the M3GTR Street back, customizable... track version also but with an official BMW Racing paint scheme

edit: like this http://image2.sina.com.cn/qc/photo/wp04 ... 132049.JPG
Darth Meatloaf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Darth Meatloaf »

No, I would not like to see that car back, it's been in 2 games already and you can't do anything with it.

But like Dragster said it would be nice to have street version that is customizable. That would be way better than having lots of extra cars that you can only race with.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Darth Meatloaf wrote:No, I would not like to see that car back, it's been in 2 games already and you can't do anything with it.

But like Dragster said it would be nice to have street version that is customizable. That would be way better than having lots of extra cars that you can only race with.
Copy and paste another car model through 3 games? I dont think so! :!: :?: :!:
korge
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

BMW

Post by MrPalmont »

Darth Meatloaf wrote:No, I would not like to see that car back, it's been in 2 games already and you can't do anything with it.

BMW actually fits more for Legal racing, not street so u definetly don't need to have it in next game. And specially not customize it
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

if they will make NFS11 multi-system, then all the deatail things will be zero. cuz those consoles don't have enough keys! if they make it PC only, then they may add it...(but i guess it will be like never)
Cargozer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cargozer »

EcksOa wrote: Those rear view mirrors have such a wide angle of view, I don't know that there really is such a thing as a blind spot.
I bet you never drove a real car? There IS such thing as a blindspot, i'll show you a picture example.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... _illus.png

"The blue car's driver sees the green car through his mirrors but cannot see the red car without turning to check his blind spot."

+ If you ever drove a car at dark night (no streetlights, countryside?) you can only see the headlights of the car behind you, without the headlights you cant see the car behind you until its within few meters from you.

So I do belive such thing is real, overtaking at night without headlights from blindspot. Afterall I think the driver has to concentrace on the cornery downhill track instead of constantly watching mirrors and every other direciton, other than front.
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

I think the BMW shouldn't come back, just like Matt said, it was wrote out. And it would be crap if he started with the R*, like he should still keep it but he should use a diff car. Maybe a HSV VE GTS. But knowing EA, they will never add another Holden or HSV to NFS. And don't go saying 'But what about the Monaro VXR and the GTO, they're based of the Monaro?' because they arn't straight Monaros, they've both been changed in some ways, especially the GTO.
EcksOa
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EcksOa »

Cargozer wrote:
I bet you never drove a real car? There IS such thing as a blindspot, i'll show you a picture example.

+ If you ever drove a car at dark night (no streetlights, countryside?) you can only see the headlights of the car behind you, without the headlights you cant see the car behind you until its within few meters from you.

So I do belive such thing is real, overtaking at night without headlights from blindspot. Afterall I think the driver has to concentrace on the cornery downhill track instead of constantly watching mirrors and every other direciton, other than front.
I was talking about the game, not real life cars or racing.

Someone was talking about using a technique used in an anime, which was adapted from a real life racing technique, minus the need to turn off headlights. I don't know if such a thing really works well in this game though. Especially when you have options such as playing in third person or using the look behind button.

And again, in the game, even if headlights are turned off, I think the lighting in the game world itself is bright enough that you could make out a car coming up on you in those rear view mirrors, which I think give a very nice wide angle view of things behind you.

I wasn't at all trying to address what a person could do in real world driving with my post. Just the game itself.

The "blind attack" that was referenced by EVO was actually used in racing at one time:
The Mille Miglia of 1930 would go down in history when Nuvolari caught an unsuspecting Varzi while driving in the night sans headlights. Three kilometers from the finish he suddenly pulled along side, smiling at his startled teammate he flicked on his headlights and powered on to victory.
Source: http://www.ddavid.com/formula1/nuvo_bio.htm
mean2u
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by mean2u »

Yeah, I think it should be in the next NFS. This car is almost a trademark of this gen's NFS games. Just that it's a little cliche that you lose it somehow at the beginning of every game. Might wanna get some Lo-Jack hooked up in there.
Picc84
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Picc84 »

Yes, just it would be better if you can buy it stock, just like the other cars, i dont like it as a special...
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Yes it should be, at least fully tunable. If it isn't in NFS11, I think that someone is going to anyway crack NFS11 and put it in it. If I can ever crack NFSC so, that I could remake BMW, then I could give it a try on NFS11 too. But atm, I'm concentrating to make BMW M3 for MW, not yet for C. Just have to wait until someone makes tool to import & export NFSC cars. :roll:
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

i say no b/c ea will put it in a make it like that last two games with it. completely untuneable
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

ya^ it will be untunable. it should be the audi lemans quattro instead.
and if there is a bmw, it should be the csl version and also include a bmw z4 m coupe FTW!
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by SP4RCO »

As far as its not this one *again*

Still rolling my eyes :roll:
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Yes it would be nice if it is tunable and not as in previous NFS releases, i hope that EA removes all the non tunable cars and make all cars unlockable and tunable.
rushdrift
Ricer
Ricer

Post by rushdrift »

huhu lights off like Intial-D i agree it would be cool and yes i would like 2 see m3 but plz make it upgradeble

Return to “Carbon”