Carbon's Cut Features

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

prince1142003 wrote:If EA makes a patch to put neons in Carbon, I will quit going to the showroom. I don't want to see neons on a Pagani or on a Koenigsegg.
How about we make a new section in the showroom..especially for the cars with neons...
that way we dont have to quit the showroom altogether :mrgreen:
rushdrift
Ricer
Ricer

Post by rushdrift »

lol neon use alot electric power,did u know that try on ur A/C and radio full blast and try a difrential with it on and without you will see.

P.S:real racing car doesnt have A/C OR RADIO in rally thy use walkie talkie.If u say im a kid im not ive race real race.
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Neons look EXTREMELY BAD on other cars than tuners
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Re: Carbon's Cut Features

Post by Driv2Slow »

keanhong wrote:juz get it when i surfing in Wikipedia

This is a list of some of the features that were, according to the original design, going to be in the game, but either due to time restraints, changes in design or difficulty of implimentation, were cut.

* A police helicopter that fired vehicle immbolizers was going to be in game and persue the player's car after reaching heat level 3 or higher, but due to the complexity of the pathing needed, was cut.

* Customizable license plates

* Drifting against computer players, but the programmers had difficulty in programming the AI to drift.

* Rain during drift races

* Another type of crewmember, a Persuader, who would cause traffic to block the player's opponents, was cut due to programming difficulties.

* Traffic in Canyon maps

* Many UCAP (Similar to MOCAP but with facial expressions) scenes were cut due to the sheer amount of rendering power needed.

* 20 Car races were cut from PS2, Gamecube, and Xbox consoles due to lack of respective processing power.

* A "Tuner" flag girl (currently there are only Muscle and Exotic flag girls ingame)

* San Juan being the starting area before going out into Palmont, complete with cop cars

* Being able to adjust the Ride Pitch of your car, making it slant downwards.

* Being able to get more than a 20x multiplier on Canyon Drift races.

Real or not??
If it is not real, who is going to make the patch that makes all of it real? or are we going to have to bombard the EA studios in canada to force them to make it?
Driv2Slow
Dumbass
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dumbass »

And EA cut Chevy Impala for unknown reasons
I want my Chevy back! ](*,)
Raakone
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Raakone »

Chevy Impala would be good. And maybe some of the cop cars should be Impalas (there is an Impala version)

~Ra'akone
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

There are no more patches guys, so this is relative useless... :?
Focus on the next game --> NFS11
keanhong
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by keanhong »

Haizz... what i hope the next game wil have full support of the game.. Hey.. EA .. we are your client
drftkng
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by drftkng »

Tuners Rock wrote:Thats true. there always jumping, they would get crushed, and neons are gay on all the cars except tuners. There pretty nice on some tuners.
Agree. They only look good in the movies because they spend like half a year trying to figure out how the cars should look. Put them in the hands of amateur tuners, and you've got yourself a a scrap pile with extra "glow rods" on them.
HashiriyaGDB
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HashiriyaGDB »

Sometimes even the professionals can get it wrong.
"The 86 is a car that trains its driver." - Bunta Fujiwara

Return to “Carbon”