Photo Mode

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
Truestar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Photo Mode

Post by Truestar »

Alright, I read the FAQ, and I did a small search and I can't find what I'm thinking for.

I am on Xbox Live, trying to get pictures to EA Nation, I enter Photo Mode and take a photo but it says I have to connect to EA Nation. So I went to EA.com, signed up, have an account. But it scrunched GSF FA Truestar into GSFFATRUESTAR. Will that make a difference? And will this solve my problem?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

You will need to link your account to your XBL gamertag. Try it both ways (with and without spaces) to see if it matters. Once you have your gamertag linked, everytime you take a photo in photomode it should get uploaded to the EA website. You'll just need to login with your EA Nation username to see them.

Remember, the EA online showroom only has space for so many pictures. The Carbon showroom on this website supports importing pics from the EA Nation website, which IMO is a really neat feature.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Xbox and EA should connect by you telling the server on EA what your live account is, Has nothing with the name of the account you registered with.
korge
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

It'll matter (if it does at all) when he signs back in to retrieve his photos.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

prince1142003 wrote:It'll matter (if it does at all) when he signs back in to retrieve his photos.
Umm, what are you talking about? :roll:

You make a EA account, Enter your Gamertag, then it will send an email to your account regarding further info on linking your gamertag to your ea account. They are completly seperate and do not need to have same name or have to be registered with each other.
korge
Truestar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Truestar »

My e-mail never showed up, so I had to have it resent. I've now clicked that link to link my Gamertag, hopefully, that has solved it. I'll check back once I try soon. :)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

I never managed to link my gamertag with ea nation account. Same thing, email never came. If you wish to access your photomode pictures, edit your showroom profile to add the xbox live gamertag. Then just go to upload entry and select import at nfsc.
You can also access your profile via the url below:

http://www.ea.com/nfs/carbon/us/profile ... =[GAMERTAG]
Truestar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Truestar »

Alrighty everyone, the e-mail was sent back, I linked it, and it works. Thanks for the help guys, I was at a real loss. :wink:

Now for some sexy images to work with. 8) (of cars....)

Return to “Carbon”