New Cars Available For NFSC PC

The news visible on the main page
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

New Cars Available For NFSC PC

Post by GT3x24x7 »

EA have released more content on their PC webstore, and among the new bundles are seven cars that were previously unlockable in the game. The cars are spread across five car bundles, each selling for USD 5. The bundles also contain other cars which can be unlocked normally.
The 911 Turbo, Challenger and G35 are stock cars which can be bought for $0 at any car lot and used in career. They can be tuned and can be added to My Cars. All four cars in the custom bundles are Custom cars and thus cannot be tuned and can only be used in Quick Race or Online.

We feel the best value for money is the Custom Car Bundle #2, which gives you the canyon eating Corolla and the quick, precise Zonda, while the bundle to consider last is the Tuner Base Car bundle, containing the notably dismal Infiniti G35.

In line with these releases, we've now opened these cars up on our Carbon Leaderboards. Feel free to submit shadows to the leaderboards with any of these cars!
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

So this is what they Were planning to do with the Challenger, Turbo & G35. firetruck bastards! And the Zonda, GT3 RS, Corolla & GT500 '07 are there too. I knew they were lying to us. Bloody money grabbers
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i feel left out from those cars. they screwed up the ps2 version.
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

Ah they screw up everything nowadays whiz
Boosted420a
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Boosted420a »

Typical EA.
SLJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SLJ »

[quote="Boosted420a"]Typical EA.[/quote]

LOL
Southend Rage
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Southend Rage »

Any smart PC player would just use hex editing to get those cars .easy.

Although EA are still BARSTARDS
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Wow, that's horrible, charging your customers for things they should have get in the game or could download for free. EA is the only one who does such things in this way.
STAT-X
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: New Cars Available For NFSC PC

Post by STAT-X »

GT3x24x7 wrote:In line with these releases, we've now opened these cars up on our Carbon Leaderboards. Feel free to submit shadows to the leaderboards with any of these cars!
W000T :D

It's about time we can use these cars ... legally :wink:
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

What a rip off. We actually have to pay them MORE money to get all the content unlocked!? Screw that, use a trainer/hexing instead...
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

They want more money cuz they are losing a ton of money i just checked the statistics and they are falling so they want more money. But still they are big bastards
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Man, TDU is now killing EA...just check... ;)
Boosted420a
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Boosted420a »

xturbo wrote:Man, TDU is now killing EA...just check... ;)
I know, I can't wait till next month, it comes out on pc :D
amda1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by amda1 »

I have to say they deserve it. Vellu is exactly right here, other methods are apparent :)
Raynar05
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Raynar05 »

EA sux
Qasoo
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Qasoo »

omg what noobs are ea telling us 2 pay but still they did summat at last.
woooot im a noob!
Mixing And Tuning
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Mixing And Tuning »

Now.....don't buy NFS anymore unless people that bought it prove to us bonus car are there.
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Gheesh, I knew EA would end up doing that "patch" like this. Man, stupid EA. "Hey, I know, let's do 'patch', which costs $ 5 more to customers!". Man, if NFS 11 isn't going to have BMW M3/any other fully tunable BMW, then I'm not anymore buying NFS-series. This is just how EA acts, we can't do anything else than stop buying NFS-series. Then EA realizes, that they are losing customers and money also. Maybe one million (1 000 000) people without buying NFS-series would make them to realize that (1 000 000 times ~65 $ per game equals 65 000 000 dollars lost to EA).
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

EA is making US pay for the stupid mistake of making the cars unlockable :roll:
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Ah, thats lovely, i smell a fresh tomatos covering the EA main office that my wicked mind draws right now.

Id say thats a rather silly, half-low trick that was probably planned. None of the game testers wont just 'didnt notice' that cars arent playable. So, its just a bad trick that performed even worse, only way it can fool someone is a person is under an age of 10.

Funny thing is, EA is buying and creting more and more games, but well, everyone has its max capacity, so the more they will go with crap service and products, the less support they will get from adult gamers. And as we all know, adult gaming community that grew by many times bigger then it was compared to like 6-7 years ago, thats the community where game development race is going. And EA if not loosing it, just falling behind. Id prefer a less eye-candy, less known game but developed by enthusiasts developers that would listen to community and know how to both satisfy the company goals and at least half of gamer`s demands over the half-childish tricks of some company that just made a success on the gamers community and now pissing right on their heads.

I hope you go broke.

p.s. for any representive related to EA, thats my own personal opinion.
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

The only game that EA made well is C&C 3.
Also i think that EGOSOFT (X series ex:X3 Reunion) is the only producer today that does what the community tells them to do.
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

you can't call it a Command & Conquer without its golden title and Westwood. so sad now both of them were gone.

Carbon is the first NFS i paid for, and the last NFS im gonna buy.

EA g*y, sux everything :(
BAS231187
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BAS231187 »

maybe if ea are loosing so badly to TDU they will have to get there act in gear. altho i doubt it. dont think im gone buy the next nfs unless i here some very good reports from the forums first
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

Yeah it's bad that they're making everyone pay for the cars now that they're finally and magicly unlocked. But what's worse is that no one here seems the least bit surprised. Now they're talking about changing the style of play? I don't know about the rest of you but I play the game for it's arcade like feel. If I wanted to play a GT clone, then I would skip that and play GT itself.

The fact here is that the fans demands were extremely simple. Give them what you said you would and everything would be fine. I get tired of this idea that the fans should be told what they want and not given what they asked for. And as for TDU, would you want the NFS series to become that? Or would you just rather play TDU? It's like EA thinks that the NFS identity is in trouble and that the gameplay is stale.

The truth of the matter is that to me, the gameplay is still as good as it always was. I just get frustrated with rushed games and not getting what was promised. Or having to pay for content that should've been free the start with. Whoever is making the big choices over at EA needs to step down and allow someone who is in touch with the game and the gamers take the reigns.
2fast4all
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 2fast4all »

bonus cars should be free

Return to “News”