Something freaky that's happened to you.

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

I got electrocuted when my friend was testing spark distance on the engine we were working on.
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

MasterGT wrote:Apparently you don't need to
become an electrcian.
I don't want to anyways, their underpaid anyways. I'd rather be a computer tech guy for some big company, which I plan on doing.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

I plan on owning my own computer company...

I got pranked by this girl I kinda like... it was kinda funny but was also kinda freaky cause her friend was acting like some black girl who was saying stuff... while im like "What the f***?" (on the cell phone - shwe left voicemail cuz my phone is broken and doesn't ring :? ) and then she said something like "this Chris guy from harrells is like so gay, but yet I really want to go out with him," so then I knew it was someone playing a prank.

I did get that girls number at school though, because she wanted me to send her a ringtone once class was over and her phone wasn't on silent.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

All the talk of electrocution reminds me of when I electrocuted myself.

Had to change a fuser on an old HP III laser printer for a client, which had been running all day. Unfortunately, I was half asleep at the time and forgot to switch it off and the fuser's plastic casing was broken, exposing bare metal.

So I unscrew the fuser, no problem, then take hold of it to remove it and suddenly think "What's that throbbing going through my arm... and by golly, that fuser it pretty hot". Took me a couple of seconds to realise what was going on - left me shaking for about an hour afterwards and with burnt fingers - still, taught me a valuable lesson #-o
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

That girl's friend called me again... I'm gonna pull up a homer simpon sound board and prank call her back. :lol:

I popped another bike tire again and ruined the side of my other bike, the freaky thing is that there was a car behind me when it happened and I was sliding across the pavement on my ass. :lol:

Offtopic: I hate migranes #-o

Return to “General Discussion”