Personality Test

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Personality Test

Post by Carcrazy »

This thing is scary right... :shock:

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

trait snapshot:

messy, disorganized, not rule conscious, rebellious, rash, weird, ambivalent about chaos, likes bizarre things, anti-authority, not good at saving money, not a perfectionist, leaves many things unfinished, low self control, strange, desires more attention, romantic daydreamer, abstract, impractical, unproductive, leisurely, likes the unknown

other than low self control that was on the nail
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

what personality test?
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

OH yeah... Clicker
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

My results:

Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

Trait Snapshot:
Changeable, in the middle, suspicious, somewhat traditional, dislikes chaos, down to earth, group oriented, practical... you scored in the middle on the overall factors of this test.

At least I'm not crazy..I think :lol:

Xturbo. :D
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

My results:
Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

rarely irritated, positive, tough, non phobic, fearless, likes the unknown, self reliant, high self control, confident, trusting, strong instincts, prudent, optimistic, willful, likes parties, prefers a specialized career, takes charge, altruistic, strong, high self concept, adventurous, practical, thoughtful
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

My Results:

Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:

secretive, reclusive, messy, disorganized, introverted, unassertive, rarely worries, dislikes large parties, does not like to fit in, does not need to control others, solitary, ambivalent about chaos, tough, leisurely, does not respect authority, not aggressive, observer, abstract, impractical, dislikes leadership, daydreamer, bizarre, does not make friends easily, not a perfectionist, suspicious, rarely irritated, strong physical instincts, unsympathetic at times, risk taker, submissive, weird, sarcastic, strange
Driv2Slow
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

trait snapshot:

secretive, reclusive, messy, disorganized, introverted, unassertive, rarely worries, dislikes large parties, does not like to fit in, does not need to control others, solitary, ambivalent about chaos, tough, leisurely, does not respect authority, not aggressive, observer, abstract, impractical, dislikes leadership, daydreamer, bizarre, does not make friends easily, not a perfectionist, suspicious, rarely irritated, strong physical instincts, unsympathetic at times, risk taker, submissive, weird, sarcastic, strange

Wow.. that was quite accurate I have to say... especially the parts highlighted in bold. :shock:
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:
social, outgoing, worry free, optimistic, upbeat, tough, likes large parties, makes friends easily, rarely irritated, open, enjoys leadership, trusting, dominant, thrill seeker, strong, does not like to be alone, assertive, mind over heart, confident, controlling, feels desirable, likes the spotlight, loves food, social chameleon, hard working, concerned about others
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

Sir Ibi wrote:trait snapshot:

Wow.. that was quite accurate I have to say... especially the parts highlighted in bold. :shock:
Your trait snapshot it the same as mine :?: :| :o
Driv2Slow
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

trait snapshot:
rarely irritated, positive, tough, non phobic, fearless, likes the unknown, self reliant, high self control, confident, trusting, strong instincts, prudent, optimistic, willful, likes parties, prefers a specialized career, takes charge, altruistic, strong, high self concept, adventurous, practical, thoughtful

I can say it's fairly accurate. Carcrazy, either you don't know yourself or deny to know yourself. Do you really think you're in control of yourself?
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Trait Snapshot

Not patient enough to take this quiz.

Of course it's going to be accurate, practically told it your life story with, what, close to 100 questions.
Last edited by xHaZxMaTx on 23 May 2007, 22:04, edited 1 time in total.
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

thats quite accurate i guess :/
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Stability results were very high which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

trait snapshot:

secretive, organized, clean, rarely worries, solitary, high self control, dislikes large parties, prefers organized to unpredictable, prudent, observer, tough, self reliant, very good at saving money, introverted, perfectionist, mind over heart, not controlling of others, hard working, confident, resolute, solitary, does not make friends easily, finisher, does not like to stand out, very practical, intellectual, unsympathetic at times, honest, respects authority, follows the rules, cautious

Reasonably accurate, except for the Extraversion - I'm certainly NOT secretive...

Stability and Orderliness are spot on though, except I am spontaneous and love my fun as much as anyone else!
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

I don't feel like posting mine, mostly because more than half of it was wrong.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

or you are just denying who you are.

i must admit, i am very quitet and not great at making friends. im like Yaildijel and darren. although i don't see how i am wierd and bizzare. im only like that on the internet.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

Fishwhiz wrote:or you are just denying who you are.
Nope, they are just wrong, heres what I got. The stability part could not be any more wrong, I don't worry a lot, I hardly ever show emotion, and I'm not insecure. If I were insecure, I wouldn't have any confidence in myself, but I do in the sports I play. I'd say that the other two are close to accurate. The traits say that I am not a thrill seeker, yet I mountain bike, which includes some nice big jumps and high speeds. And I go bungee jumping once or twice a month, sometimes more. I want to go sky diving but my parents are too protective of me to let me do that. When I was younger, I loved jumping off of my house, either into some snow, or riding off on my bike. I would point out some other traits it says about me, but there are too many to mention that are wrong.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.
shu_0036
Drift King
Drift King

Post by shu_0036 »

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense too often of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

trait snapshot:
clean, organized, regular, self reliant, tough, positive, high self control, very good at saving money, dislikes chaos, resolute, realist, trusting, hard working, dislikes unpredictability, prefers a technical specialized career, not worrying, respects authority, enjoys leadership, finisher, normal, optimistic, controlling, prudent, modest, adventurous, does not like to be alone, intellectual, likes the unknown, very practical, high self esteem, assertive, perfectionist, busy, altruistic
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

I redid it since during the summer I'm more relaxed because I don't have to worry about A**h***s at school... (that and your second major crush canges your personality as much as your first)

Orderliness results were very low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

trait snapshot:

BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

trait snapshot:
clean, organized, regular, self reliant, tough, positive, high self control, very good at saving money, dislikes chaos, resolute, realist, trusting, hard working, dislikes unpredictability, prefers a technical specialized career, not worrying, respects authority, enjoys leadership, finisher, normal, optimistic, controlling, prudent, modest, adventurous, does not like to be alone, intellectual, likes the unknown, very practical, high self esteem, assertive, perfectionist, busy, altruistic

Return to “General Discussion”