CHOOSING REWARD

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
rigoprime
Stock
Stock

CHOOSING REWARD

Post by rigoprime »

In NFS: Most wanted, there was a back room in which you had a on off choice of wheel, turbo, decal etc... after defeating a boss and taking this option as a reward.
In NFS: Carbon there seems to be the same option after defeating a boss, however, NO backroom... or am i missing it somewhere in the game?
Maybe a simple answer, but i would really appreciate any assistance.
BTW, if there is no backroom or anywhere else where these choices are hidden, does that mean that you simply do not get to choose the prize?
:roll: ????
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Yup! The 'unique' parts system mode was available in Most Wanted. I don't think I've encountered winning any 'unique' parts rewards in Carbon. All I could remember was that I won the last race, and I got Kenji's pink slip, and another guy's Aston Martin, 'cuz I've only played the Career Mode once. I'm just playing online now. ;-)

But I'd love to know the answer as well. :-)
yakuza
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by yakuza »

the problem with having no backroom in carbon is because if you notice after completing career, challenge series, and online reward cards that you see bushido, tfk, and 21st street vinyls and some rims are still locked. that is only because you can only get those vinyls and rims from selecting the special reward cards (after defeating boss)

for example if you pick the the last card it will give the vinyl of the boss you just defeated.

if you pick the special body part card you may either get rims, hood, or spoilers.

the boss vinyl can be found in the bonus vinyls

the body parts can be found in the regular sections.

hope this helps
rigoprime
Stock
Stock

CHOOSING WHEEL REWARD

Post by rigoprime »

Thanks for that... however, not exactly what i was asking. After the BOSS win, it specifically asks you to pick a reward...(if i remember correctly)... i chose the WHEEL option. I know there are reward cards... and how you have to do 4 things to unlock those. I've unlocked all my reward wheels, still have a few to unlock though... thought i could was missing a way to choose the one i wanted... specifically... so i was hoping that i was missing a step.

Return to “Help & Support”