What would you add to NFS PS?

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

What would you add to NFS PS?

Post by peterfaj »

Here's my though:

-crowd...there will be crowd, so use it. When someone finishes, crowd would go wild. When someone crashes they would go like woa and "oh my god". They should make multiple voices and then combine them when they're used, so it will always sound different. That would be cool. So much about crowd? It's just an idea I got and I think would be cool. This isn't so much important

-speed...even if it won't be realistic I think they should put more speed in cars, or make unrealistic effects to make it feel faster. But an option in the settings for those who won't like it.

-realistic driving if you have a wheel...drifting too...and a mode to teach how to drive :lol: well at least how to drift.

-action

-difficulties...if player would suck, the game should automatically set to easier. If player would be winning with ease, make it harder. I would probably suck, so at least don't make it too hard.

-quick race mode...a mode besides story. They should also put free roam in there and something to do (and no need to fix cars). I mean, you could drift anytime you want and then there's no free roam?

What do you think?
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

lol wut

Return to “ProStreet”