Why is EA doing this to me?

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
Jackhammer
Ricer
Ricer

Why is EA doing this to me?

Post by Jackhammer »

Somebody tell me Why is EA doing this to me?
I can't stand them anymore!!!
here's my story:
I got a brand new geforce 2 mx 64mb GFX many years ago.that was brilliant.
nfsu released...a different game....nfsu2 announced...I cheered.
nfsu2 released I cried!the exact same game as nfsu with the same graphics but so much slower on my pc.i wasted my money and really cried when i got a geforce 5500 fx for it and saw the disgusting graphics!
nfsmw announced I became happy again...nfsmw released I became happier!
a brand new game with so many exotic cars and brilliant graphics.worked excellent on my 5500.
nfsc announced...the screens and videos didn't attract me...it released i really cried again....the same game again as nfsu2...a disaster...worse graphics than any other game and worked so bad on my pc.even on a 6600(my friends gfx)it was a disaster.
I wasted my money again when i bought nfsc!
and now nfsps!!
I'm not going to waste my money again and buy a new gfx for it.

What do you think??Do these games worth the money we pay for them??same old games??I'm even thinking of not buying the game!
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Graphics upgrading problem: Buy a console.

To buy the game or not: Read some reviews before buying the game.

Thats all i can say to you.
taz947
Professional
Professional

Post by taz947 »

Yeah,this is the only advantage imo for the consoles.U won”t have to upgrade it when a new game appears...
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

how bout dont buy a card that will just get you by. actually buy something that will last for a while
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

Jackjammer, EA is not the only game company doing this to you. It's just how it is with computer games, newer games will require a newer graphics card, you can't use the same one forever. And darknight is right, you were buying cards that barely got you by.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

haha, my mom tried to get me a 5500FX, luckly, I had upgraded to PCI-E so I had an exscuse to take it back, I even saved her money on my new one. One word... UPGRADE! Get a nice 7600GT is you're semi-broke and just want some really nice graphics without all that extra crap that wastes your money. Ya I have an old card, but why don't I upgrade? Because I don't need any more power... that's why! :wink:

Try a site called newegg.com, they are really cheap.
T0MMY
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by T0MMY »

Jackhammer you should get a cosole or something or now you start saving money and get a better card.

All this stuff happen because WINDOW VISTA relese the DX10 thing.
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

taz947 wrote:Yeah,this is the only advantage imo for the consoles.U won”t have to upgrade it when a new game appears...
Oh yes I do. Now its no longer coming out for Xbox. And I am in a need to upgrade to a 360? Next 2 release of NFS maybe I need to upgrade to a newer Xbox?
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Or do like I did and say screw the consoles because I don't have the money to replace my outdated PS2. :wink:

So use your super-duper PC!
T0MMY
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by T0MMY »

is true Carcrazy i have forced to replace a computer that my father gave me last year, and now my old com is a CCTV (wasted)
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
Jackhammer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Jackhammer »

not every company doing this to me!!!
others make their games better and more exciting but EA is going backwards!!
for example Call of duty from activision.when they produced the second one for pc it was so much more exciting than the first one
but nfs....after nfsmw ea is going backwards.nfsc the same game but in night and not so exciting...and now ps!!this game will just be like NFSPU!I bet on this.
so many energy and time and money in these years and after NFSC ea makes NFSPU2???????
I'm not buying this game or a console.
I'd like to play the best game in nfs series...most wanted.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

first you were talking about how EA screwed you over on the graphics now your saying they screwed you over on gameplay. maybe you should buy from another company
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Happens to me often. Also now that Half Life 2 Episode Two is getting closer :cry:
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

get a flippin xbox 360. it takes care of all your problems.
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

Jackhammer wrote:the best game in nfs series...most wanted.
hahahahahahahahahahaha (yes im laughing at you)

NFS has been going backwards the moment HP2 came out (excluding U1, it was something new)
Last edited by YaelDjiel on 15 Jun 2007, 16:45, edited 1 time in total.
Jackhammer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Jackhammer »

YaelDjiel wrote:
Jackhammer wrote:the best game in nfs series...most wanted.
hahahahahahahahahahaha (yes im laughing at you)

NFS has been going backwards the moment HP2 came out(excluding U1, it was something new)
you just said that!!!you said u1 is exception!then how you said the rest of your sentence?and one other thing...most wanted was something really special it was so different and better than hp2...but somehow yeah....hp2 was really nice and I mean really nice...with those supercars...damn!!

and to our friend...I said that ea screwed me on grapics and gameplay!read my first post again!

there are no such companies that produce such intresting games as most wanted...most wanted is enough for me!

and I said that I will not buy any other games in NFS series or any consoles
Zonda_Z
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Zonda_Z »

Why do most of you guys suffer graphic problems, as Skyline_Man said, try not to bother buying a consle if you think upgrading graphics card is a waste of money. :!:
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

besides... im pretty sure theres be a game that's come out before that forced every user on this site to upgrade before even hitting the 30fps mark. Your not the only one.
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

I don't think I will ever understand why anyone would want to play this kind of game on a PC, unless their TV is a POS. That being said, you'd have to have a pretty pathetic television to not be better for gaming than a little computer monitor.
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

thats why u dont waste ur money just for one game when i upgrade my pc i upgrade for , half life, nfs, quake, the next game hellgate londan.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Jackhammer wrote:...you just said that!!!you said u1 is exception!then how you said the rest of your sentence?and one other thing...most wanted was something really special it was so different and better than hp2...but somehow yeah....hp2 was really nice and I mean really nice...with those supercars...damn!!...
Your contradicting yourself mate, because if this (MW) is special for you doesn't mean that MW is or was the best nfs game. There's NO best nfs game...you know why? Because it's personal...personal taste. If you like it....it's ur choice and NOT everyone's choice. MW was just a "remix" of Hot Pursuit series with new GFX and elements coming from Underground series.
Chrono
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Why is EA doing this to me?

Post by Chrono »

Dude buy a ps3 put online in to it,and BUY NFS PROSTREET! It's surely worthy of your money!
Love your engine,love your car
Let your oponent see your far
Jackhammer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Jackhammer »

....I can't buy a console...I'm in Iran and here consoles are very very expensive esp PS3! and if I want to change my gfx I have to buy a new MB to support PCI E ...
I'm not going to buy a gfx or MB...but I found a reason to buy the game....BMW M3 2008!!!
and as there is not any fast internet service to play online and copyright and no EA Sellers and no famous credit cards like visa or mastercard in Iran I'll buy the game for 3 to 4 dollars(i told you..everything is illegal here) and share it with my friends to save 3-3.50 dollars!!!!
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

OT:

TEN THOUSAND FISTS!
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!
Jackhammer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Jackhammer »

I said I'm persian...please don't consider me as a terrorist or an as****e!I'm just a normal guy living my life.
so I cannot buy console because of their expense and for one more reason...I live with my family(3 Family members+ I) and I can't use the TV for playing.
But the new nfs carlist is just amazing...I'm thinking of buying the game! but not a new GFX!!!!

Return to “Carbon”