team designs

Visual styler meeting ground where they show off their rides. Visual styling discussions inside.
pigi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: team designs

Post by pigi »

yep this what I was talking about. We need off top room.
scoobeephantom
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by scoobeephantom »

how do you post the pics
THE HIPPIES WERE RIGHT
RAZGRIZ
Tsarg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Tsarg »

You can go to an image filehosting site like photobucket and upload your image there .Then just paste the link to that image here with the command "[img]" (without the quotes).

Cheers!!! :)
Dragin' is my crack!!!
RedRevolver
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RedRevolver »

Here's an idea, i dunno if it'd work, but we could just come up with certain logo's that you have to have in certain spots on the car, and then you can design the rest. Like say, you have on the back of your car, a react team sessions logo at the top, your name below it, and your personality beneath that. then on each side you have React logo, or tanuki, (or one of each =P) and then on the hood theres a different react logo, then each person can customize the rest of the design. Just that we have a certain format, and still have freedom for creating cool designs as well. I'll try to make something with photoshop, but i'm not the best with it, so if someone else wants to try to make a car with the logo's like i said on it, go for it.
scoobeephantom
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by scoobeephantom »

whatever floats your boat man, whatever floats your boat..
THE HIPPIES WERE RIGHT
RAZGRIZ
scoobeephantom
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by scoobeephantom »

heres my designImage
THE HIPPIES WERE RIGHT
RAZGRIZ
RedRevolver
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RedRevolver »

Ok here's some quick mock ups I did. I dunno if you'll be able type up things to put on your car, but if it is this isn't a bad idea. Also, it doesn't neccisarily have to be tanuki on the side either, it could be a react logo instead, but the basic idea is the same, certain logo's on the hood and sides and back, and have your name and personality choice on the back as well.
reactlancer copy.gif
(45.01 KiB) Downloaded 5083 times
reactlancer2 copy.gif
Tsarg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Tsarg »

If i read right in another thread on the main forums, apparently they took out the letters from the vinyl possibilities so im not sure if youll be able to make up words.

Other than that i think the car looks great. Maybe the Tanuki is a bit too big for the door, but i love the react logo in the back left side ofthe car. I think it gives a lot of personality to the team. For the front i would locate the logo in a 45 degree angle over the hood so it just comes across it.

Great work man. Im eager to see what you visual stylers can do when the game comes out ^_^

Cheers!!! :)
Dragin' is my crack!!!
RedRevolver
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RedRevolver »

yeah, the tanuki looks a bit out of place on the side but i figured i'd see how it looked to other people before i made a decision on it.
Rizur
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Rizur »

I was just wondering how can you plan those vinyl thing when you guys doesn't even know what vinyls are in the game... Are we even talking team vinyls in the game or just somewhere else?
And probably there are going to be many or at least some react theme cars created by someone who doesn't know that this sort of organization site does exist. So it has to be unique but still realy react like.
Tsarg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Tsarg »

Im pretty sure that there will be vinyls like that in the game due to the REACT organization sponsoring racers in the career mode. Maybe not exactly like those he posted, but pretty accurate.

What we are trying to do is to find a good combination of visual customization that can let people identify that the car belongs to REACT and yet make it possible to add your own customization.

People are posting ideas here, not definitive versions. Once the visual stylers of the site manage to get their hands on the game, im pretty sure they will come up with great definitive designs.

Cheers!!! ;)
Dragin' is my crack!!!
RedRevolver
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RedRevolver »

I'll be customizing my STi soon, and I'll get some pics with just react logo's first so you can see what it looks like with logo's on, and then with the logo's and custom styling.
GT2LM
Ricer
Ricer

Post by GT2LM »

I dont get the game till the 23rd :( (I live in the UK) but surely having 'React' on the side of the car makes it distinctive enough!?
RedRevolver
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RedRevolver »

hmm, well i don't see any react logo's in the game, which is odd, i dunno if you've gotta unlock them or what. All there is is 2 noise bomb and 2 super promotion logo's. I'm almost to the react area though so maybe it'll unlock them then? I hope so.
simonfzhao
Ricer
Ricer

Post by simonfzhao »

guys..i still couldn't find any reacti vinyls :( if anyone finds them can you point me to them?

Off topic but..I'm:
Drifiting: 350z
Grip: Evo X/GT-R
Drag: Supra/Impreza STi
Speed: R34 Skyline/M3
what do you guys think? :D
RedRevolver
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RedRevolver »

yeah i havn't found any either, and i'm past the react area in career. Maybe you have to beat the game to unlock them, i dunno.
simonfzhao
Ricer
Ricer

Post by simonfzhao »

lol..hopefully not..i really hate running Ryo at Nevada :( i always slip off, lmao
i beat just beat the noisebomb guy..that was easy :)
banionis
Ricer
Ricer

Post by banionis »

To me works like it:
American Muscles = Drag
Japan ones = Drift
Europeans = Speed
wasabi!
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wasabi! »

what is the font used for react?
OKIDrifter
Ricer
Ricer

Post by OKIDrifter »

I am currently making a Toyota Supra for Drifting. I plan on making it as a representation to this team, the color scheme is
Body Color: Gloss White

Vinyl Colors:Light Blue, and Red

Wheels: Front white, Rear Blue, or Just all chrome

Now all I need is suggestions for vinyls. Any suggestions fellow React Members?
Dark_Ride
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dark_Ride »

If there aren´t any team vinyl oxept foer the ones foun on the cars you can win on certain challenge days I could not find any React vinyls abalible. But if they are on the cars that means thy are in the game Right? anyone knows more than I?
It doesnt mather how you stand by your car Its how you race your car you better learn that
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Supra for drift? :| Camaro, AE-86 and RX-7 do way better for it.

How about a Chrome red RX-7 like the one I made here http://www.nfsunlimited.net/?p=image&pa ... /37419.jpg

Note: I'm suggesting the color...anything else can be asked about later
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
scoobeephantom
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by scoobeephantom »

honeslty i use either a fully modded viper, or Aki kimura's RX-7 or one just like it
THE HIPPIES WERE RIGHT
RAZGRIZ
Rico_GT-R
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Rico_GT-R »

It is just so annoying that there arent any react vinyls in the game... :twisted:
This is living...

Return to “The Showroom”