Pro Street Drag Tuning

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed ProStreet.
Be sure to search first!
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Pro Street Drag Tuning

Post by TheStig »

Summ wrote:Aaaaaaand this is exactly the kind of 11-year old kind of posting that made me leave the building so long ago.. =D> B-E-A-Uuuuuutiful!

LOL,

Nice eh? 11 YO kids with horrible typing skills :lol:
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

Yeah.. REAL nice! Say, I was under the impression you guys had cleaned up this place.. but I guess you never really get rid of weed, do you? Oh well..
Crozzers
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Crozzers »

And I suppose your so perfect eh Summ?

Jeesus dude, Ok I admit some people are immature, ever occured to you younger teenages use the foroms?

As for speaking childish, foreigners often sound chilish because they only speak basic English.

I wouldn't mind people slating them however they have not done anything wrong really, they are sticking to the topic and trying to help one and other out so leave them be..

Crozzers
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

Language is one thing.. no one can blame people for not knowing a language that is not their first. No critique there, although it is bothersome, if too many post jibberish in a row, practically scrambling any meaning for whoever actually does know the language.

Spamming, trippleposting, attention-whoring, posting posts that bring absolutely nothing useful to the table and generalizing private conversations that people simply have no interest in.. those are, indeed, the behaviours observed across the boards that turn my stomach inside out (let it be known that I perfectly acknowledge that this post and the two previous of mine in this thread are no better than just described.. )

I believe attributing such behaviours to anybody can hardly be flattering, be it teenagers or not. That being said, those behaviours are all about searching for the ever-warm spotlight.. the search for higher status in the group.. the need to be idolized and rise above the others, if only for a short period of time. You are absolutely right that the tendency towards such behaviours is by far most blatant in the adolescent years.. and this place smells miles away of cheap deo and acne... The question is just if being a teenager is excuse enough for this..

I've been a teenager, but then I quickly found out what was commonly acknowledged to be good forum manners and inevitably tuned down the things that got on people's nerves, eventually eliminating them altogether within a matter of weeks. I acknowledged that, by being part of a greater whole.. a community.. the best way to participte in it was by staying on everybody's good side.

The problem with this place, at the time I left, was that the 'greater whole' was overrun by blatantly immature posers, which didn't give rat's behind about rules. This brought about a ghetto style and black-wannabe that sickened anybody to their bones, who had a certain age and a decent amount of brains.. the ones, who actually knew what the heck they were talking about, and whose knowledge the posers were taking advantage of. Coming back, I was delighted to find out that the standards had been raised a whole lot.. I guess most of the previous community cannibalized itself or simply grew up :P..

Anyway, no.. obviously I'm not perfect, nor did I ever claim to be.. nobody's perfect. That being said, what puts me apart from certain people on this forum - no names, but yours isn't on the list, btw, Croz.. - is that I'm aware of how one's conduct should be on a forum. Believe me, I have my years of moderating and administrating hell under my belt and I know what good forum manners are..

Anyway.. now that the cards are on the table.. can we move on? All the latter is horribly off-topic and belongs in the trash.. Stiggy?
Last edited by Summ on 08 Dec 2007, 01:41, edited 1 time in total.
Twinturbos
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Twinturbos »

New drag setup for cayman- gto -gt 500
and new drift setup for silvia !!!
ford gt drift setup coming soon :?

http://www.nfs-prostreet.forumpro.fr
Crozzers
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Crozzers »

Yeah I do agree with your post, and understand where you are comming from mate.

As you said lets get this back on topic ;)

Crozz
sfgtrenzz
Ricer
Ricer

Post by sfgtrenzz »

Crozzers wrote:Im running 5.66 With my Zonda now =]

Looking to break Trenzzz record of 5.58 very soon =]

Crozzers
hehe you will have to go into the 5.4x area now to beat me :shock:

I havent posted videos cause others are still current world records
Crozzers
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Crozzers »

sfgtrenzz wrote: hehe you will have to go into the 5.4x area now to beat me :shock:

I havent posted videos cause others are still current world records
Can you send me the vid via e-mail? ;)

haha :)

Nice work tho mate
DutchCo
Stock
Stock

Post by DutchCo »

Hello all,

Could anybody help me out with a good setup for my GT500? Atm i have everything on stage 3 but can't get it under 7,5sec. I start with nitro at gear 2 and burn it up at about the end of gear 5, any tips how i can improve my times? Anybody has en good setup for the GT500 to make it run under 7 secs?

Greetings,
DutchCo
Overreactman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Overreactman »

I have to tweek them a bit to reduce the fact that they jump right into wheelies, but so far my best times are 7.68 in the RX-8 and 7.71 in the Cadillac CTS-V. Thing about the caddy is that once you hit the Nos down the track, the front end comes right back up (though it does not see to be affecting the times when that happens).
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

On stage 3 parts I have my GT running mid-to-high 7s, and 300+m wheelies. I'm pretty much right in that area when I get my Stage 4 Parts.
Rentino
Stock
Stock

Post by Rentino »

Someone please help - I know nothing about cars.

I have an Evo with mid level 3 power, low level 3 traction and 2 aero. It has 861 bhp but the fastest drag I can get is 9.69 which aint enough.

What do I need to to get it faster - I haven't tweaked the torque or anything as I have no idea what it all means.

Tanks
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

The best option for you is to simply get a other car, a Rear wheel drive car to exact.

most used options:

Toyota Supra
Ford GT500 (new model)
Pontiac GTO is also a decent drag runner.

The best car is basicly the Pagani, but it costs way to much to buy (unless you have a free car marker somewhere...)

I first bought the GT500 and it was instantly a fast car, did around 10 seconds with minor upgrades (basicly tyres and suspension)
as soon as I increased the power it soon went near the 8.5 second. I got under 8 seconds with lvl2 engine and induction parts.
Same goes for the Supra, it's fairly cheap and will go fast with as soon as you put some mods on it.

AWD cars simply are not fast enough to compete with RWD cars like the GT500 and the Supra.
Twinturbos
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Twinturbos »

i run 5.64 now and 9.33 on 1/2 and my supra run 6.19
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

How the hell do you do that? I have the Zonda (Thank you, free car marker!!), I have all the top parts for it, but I keep running mid-to-high 6's!! Sure it's the fastest thing so far, but come on!! At the moment I'm feeling this thing is pretty useless, My 911 Turbo out-accelerated it as a grip car and it felt better through the corners as well! I might sell it and get my GT blueprint back, this is crap.
Twinturbos
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Twinturbos »

did u play on pc ?or ps3 .ps2??
Redneo2k
Stock
Stock

Post by Redneo2k »

(before i start i need a 360 tuning if it matters)hi i went for a new look and i am trying to use a 67 corvette in drag, the lowest i can get is in a 1/4 mile is 6.64 and all my friends can get in the 5s and they drive zondas and supras and i wanna show them all up, can u send me the tuning if its possible to jaffa_2k@hotmail.com
VG_Speed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by VG_Speed »

Hi!

I dont know if a 67 Corvette can do less then 6s in 1/4. I know a guy that told me he could do less then 10s in 1/2 with that car, and I trust him. So, I think that means a lower 6s is possible.

Cya!

Rogério
Datsun-tan

Post by Datsun-tan »

I pull 7.23 on my Stage 3 Supra, but I can't get the thing to stay in a straight line. Any suggestions? I've heard it said that using stage 2 suspension stops wheelies, but when I use stage 2, the car pulls all over the strip. :(
Twinturbos
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Twinturbos »

datsun go to http://www.nfs-prostreet.forumpro.fr for supra setup!!
tb3nz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by tb3nz »

@Twinturbo..
dont they have the supra n zonda tuning in http://nfs-prostreet.forumpro.fr/ in english bro?
thanx btw
T3KN0 L00N3Y
Stock
Stock

Post by T3KN0 L00N3Y »

LOOL =) im New 2 this just though id show u my zonda time =) see if its a good picture casue its on my phone, and ive lost cable so ives takes a picture on my webcam off my phone =)....

I Did run a 5.49 but i cant seem 2 attack file, it says the Bmp is not allowed... =S i dont know what to do

SomeTimes You Got To Be Nasty To Be Nice

Click on link to See Picture

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g196/ ... ep/549.jpg
tb3nz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by tb3nz »

thats pretty cool bro.. mind sharing the tuning with us? :lol:
tnx
T3KN0 L00N3Y
Stock
Stock

Post by T3KN0 L00N3Y »

lol it all depends with ur driving style try tuning ur self its not that hard go into practice and do it
tb3nz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by tb3nz »

lol..thats a gud answer bro..thnx ;)

Return to “Help & Support”