Tier 1 and Tier 2 Tuning challenge.

Performance tuner hangout for discussion related to performance tuning and blueprints.
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Tier 1 and Tier 2 Tuning challenge.

Post by Anach »

Greets to fellow tuners.

I really enjoy the lower Tier races, as they seem a lot more realistic and challenging. Currently I'm attempting to get the best performance out of my Tier 1 (easy) and Tier 2 (Medium) cars, but I am not having much luck. No matter what I do, the bonus cars have better perfomance stats.

For example, a Tier 2 Speed car has a top speed of around 350Kph/217mph, 4 squirt N20, and Turbo.

The main hurdle I find is that adding a turbo to a car will increase it beyond the tier I need, and without a turbo they simply wont maintain a high RPM in top gear.

I can add a turbo, but then I need to turn down the final drive ratio and end up with a top speed of around 280kph/173mph. If i Leave the Turbo out, I can get a top speed of around 300kph/186mph, but only if im drafting. It seems I can get no where near the 350kph/217mph speed of the default cars for tier 1 and 2.

So I offer the challenge. I'm interested to see if anyone else can get a custom Tier 1 or Tier 2 car to perform as well as their "Bonus Cars" counterparts.

Anach
Dark_Ride
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Tier 1 and Tier 2 Tuning challenge.

Post by Dark_Ride »

What ¨Bonus Cars¨?

You mean the NSX the RS4 and such?
It doesnt mather how you stand by your car Its how you race your car you better learn that
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Tier 1 and Tier 2 Tuning challenge.

Post by Anach »

No, in this instance, I mean the bonus cars as in the free cars you can use, instead of your garage cars, when doing an online race.

Return to “The Garage”