Pro Street: Explain me this, PLEASE!

2007 Need for Speed ProStreet
Kanttori
Stock
Stock

Pro Street: Explain me this, PLEASE!

Post by Kanttori »

Hello,

I'm wondering how it's possible to have -for example- a stock Corvette that's capable of doing 0-100kmh in 4.1 secs.....then you upgrade the baby with all the level 4 parts, wide body kit & the works.....and all in sudden this thing goes from 0-100kmh in 5.3 secs according to dyno. Also, how it's possible that ALL alterations to drivetrain ONLY make the acceleration WORSE. One could think that sliding a certain bar to the far right would give you longer gears at the expense of acceleration and vice versa........NO! In NFS Pro Effin' Street all modifications only make your car slower. There are only a handful of cars even worth mentioning when it comes to grip races, all else is garbage. In my humble opinion the only cars of potential in this game are Evo X, Impreza, Lambo, Ford GT, Porche Turbo and Zonda. 6 working cars and some 50 useless pieces of shiznit.

Whaddya think?
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Re: Pro Street: Explain me this, PLEASE!

Post by baumaxx1 »

R35 GTR has better acceleration than a zonda.

And about the performance decrease... check the blueprint summary because the dyno numbers for acc and quarter mile are like 4 secs off. The dyno says 11sec, yet I've done six in a lvl 3 infinity.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Re: Pro Street: Explain me this, PLEASE!

Post by donaldgladden »

Plus it adds a bit of realism. Hint Hint "Dyno Lying"

Return to “ProStreet”