5.4 Supra question

Post and Discuss Drag Racing setups and blueprints.
Boricua 69 x
Ricer
Ricer

5.4 Supra question

Post by Boricua 69 x »

Hey I know one of you guys have a 5.4 Supra laying around in your bluerints so plz help the noobs who look up to you guys and help us out. Also on more thing how in the world do you lower your reaction it might be a noob question but man i sure cannot get under .03 on my runs and thats wats probably making me not run 5.3 and 5.2 on my camaro

And Let me be the first to posts something under the tunning :mrgreen: :D
REDNECK69
Ricer
Ricer

Re: 5.4 Supra question

Post by REDNECK69 »

u have to jump between the 3rd and 4th click
Boricua 69 x
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Boricua 69 x »

[quote="REDNECK69"]u have to jump between the 3rd and 4th click[/quote
ah i see but i do that too i dont wait until it says go but oh well i ll try i gues
xETFx CHILIDOGG
Ricer
Ricer

Post by xETFx CHILIDOGG »

my best 1/4 is 5.37 and best half is 8.96

your gonna wanna use 4th and 5th gear with a clutch. I know you guys are gonna want more info on this but please understand that i will help you the closer you get but im not gonna hand out months of work for free. if someone can pass along a 5.6s setup for a 240 then i will be glad to hand you my supra. in no way am i tryin to be a jerk about this dont get me wrong. but this topic asks for help. so try runnin your car in 4th and 5th use a clutch and let me know how it works out for you. 8)
grnkjr0
Ricer
Ricer

Post by grnkjr0 »

Hey

You are asking for a Supra setup that is doing 5.4 - well - i have one - but i am on PC.

My best is 5.44 on 1/4 mile and 8.98 on 1/2 mile.

I suggest you use my setup for starters - you might need to adjust the tire pressure at rear and stiffnes on suspension - depending on which track you are running. The setup i posted on Youtube.com is for online racing at Portland.

The settings is a bit different on Chicago - but still - i am on PC - so the difference might be bigger.

i use 3rd and 5th gear only. I read one who suggested you start in 4th - I dont know if that will work for you - but then you need to adjust gears from my gear settings.

You could however use clutch put it in 3rd and jump gear to 5th - takes some practice ... i know.

Remember with my setup - you will wheelie if you get max grip - get incredible HIGH - on PC anyway.

Link: setup for supra http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g35O6j_XxWU

Link: video of 8.98 sec 1/2 mile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhkrN2r8DCk&feature=user
xETFx CHILIDOGG
Ricer
Ricer

that wont work for xbox. you cant skip from neutral to 3rd to 5th.
grnkjr0
Ricer
Ricer

Post by grnkjr0 »

Hey

I dont see you helping him - or any others for that matter... not in here or in any forum.

And are you telling me that if using a clutch you cant skip gears?

You cant put in in 3rd from start using clutch jumping to 5th by pushing gear changer 2 times?

Then it leaves only the 4th gear starter which i doubt is done in other ways than with a glitch setup!
Boricua 69 x
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Boricua 69 x »

its true you cant skip gears in the xbox version it will mess up your run really bad
grnkjr0
Ricer
Ricer

Post by grnkjr0 »

Ok - im sry

That must be frustrating as hell... especially since those fast guys wont give any tips on tuning.
Eventually they must get tired of racing only each other !

I share my setup on Supra to everybody on PC who wants it - not funny without any competition !

And this only means that times will improve..... progress is cool....

Hope it works out for you guys..
xETFx CHILIDOGG
Ricer
Ricer

there is a supra blueprint goin around that i passed on. it looks like a cop car. if you see it ask for it. i told everyone that has it that it is okay to pass it on. if they wont let you have it let me know.

it will do 5.3s in chicago and 5.4s in portland on my word. its a clutch car so take off in 4th and dont leave 5th. goodluck
zztopbosco
Ricer
Ricer

Post by zztopbosco »

ok bat for rank points!! is not 5.4 supra !! bior camaro 5.29!! bicose the time race is 2 litle!! for win points!! this times is onli speed!!!
zztopbosco
Ricer
Ricer

Post by zztopbosco »

xETFx CHILIDOGG wat is the setup points!!car? hp?
xETFx CHILIDOGG
Ricer
Ricer

thats one of the most common asked questions i get. and here is my answer: im not telling :lol:
zztopbosco
Ricer
Ricer

Post by zztopbosco »

ok lol!!
Boricua 69 x
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Boricua 69 x »

can you just post the setup on here i mean its hard to find a cop car supra on drag since people dont want to share either
xETFx CHILIDOGG
Ricer
Ricer

[-X ask around. do work for it 8)
zztopbosco
Ricer
Ricer

Post by zztopbosco »

=D> =D> the setup for points is secret of the best racers!! im onli litle best :mrgreen:
zztopbosco
Ricer
Ricer

Post by zztopbosco »

=D> ok camaro setup points!!! 387hp gears atc nivel 2 motor standart startin 4g nex 5ger super good chift =17600 points in 400m 800m 16700points gears in max ratio all!!!no breiks instal!! dyno motor all recht!!!! normal bug suspencion!!!nivel 4 nex standart!!parts binstal all nivel 4, gears nivel 2 atc motor standart!! ken bite all records!!!! im help all!! ok!!!! mor kompeticion in rank!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
zacknolden
Ricer
Ricer

Post by zacknolden »

Well, these guys are right, your gonna use 4th and 5th gear with a clutch.

Return to “Drag Tuning Discussion”