Honda Prelude SI VTEC - CHOP COMP

Everything that has to do with art goes into this board. Post your creations and hear what other people have to say about it!
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Honda Prelude SI VTEC - CHOP COMP

Post by Carcrazy »

Nice chops to everyone... I don't really think I've seen many like this... :P

...And if you're going to get all upset about how people make remarks about how your car still has the reflection, then just add some tint and get on with your life... it's called "constructive criticism," and it's why we post our work here. You post it to have people tell you what they think of it, give you pointers, and maybe even tell you some mistakes you've made to help keep you from making them again. If you don't like it, then don't post... it's as simple as that. :wink:
Tunerfreak
Professional
Professional

Post by Tunerfreak »

Carcrazy wrote:Nice chops to everyone... I don't really think I've seen many like this... :P

...And if you're going to get all upset about how people make remarks about how your car still has the reflection, then just add some tint and get on with your life... it's called "constructive criticism," and it's why we post our work here. You post it to have people tell you what they think of it, give you pointers, and maybe even tell you some mistakes you've made to help keep you from making them again. If you don't like it, then don't post... it's as simple as that. :wink:
+1

For the record BKize_GT that reflection is actually a house, the tree is hidden due to the contrast on the hood. Great chop though. Not really my cup of tea with the paint and perspective but great nonetheless.
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

TS-X wrote:Look, we both know that your reflection doesnt match your background, so dont act smart with me.
And yeh, if you all dont want me in your competition simply say: F*** of TS, you and your chop, we dont like you, and your altitude.
Haha that made me laugh. :mrgreen:
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Wow, if this is how you b**ch about a chop, I wonder how you'd react if someone said something like that about one of your showroom cars...Just stop it dude, you're making a spectacle of yourself and it's not needed.
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*

Return to “Creativity Board”