2nd Prostreet Screentshot Winner Announced.

Latest News and Information Regarding Racedays, and other events being held at Rogue Speed.
Sinister
Ricer
Ricer

2nd Prostreet Screentshot Winner Announced.

Post by Sinister »

Chevelle by Speeddemon

Quote from allyoucanEAtsushi

Alright guys, Rod had the chance to take a look at all the photos and he was quite impressed by everything he saw. It looks like a late entry was the one that caught his eye the most...heres what he had to say:

"When judging the muscle cars I was visualizing them on the cover of Hot Rod Magazine. Are they styled so that real life muscle car fans would be excited by these designs? Are the chosen rims, details and autosculpt settings appropriate to a muscle car? With this in mind there was one car that stood out from the rest: Speeddemon's Chevelle. This car is spot on to the Pro Touring look that is all the rage with in the muscle car scene. He has added deep dish low profiles, but hasn't overdone the size; they are nicely proportioned to the rest of the car. The bodykit chosen nicely accentuates the lines of the car: less is more in this case.

The flames are also very appropriate to this fine example of Detroit iron. I'm also vibing with the red on red look. The deep metallic paint looks fantastic with the bright flames."

Congratulations to Speeddemon!! I will get in contact with you through email to send you your prize pack.

So get ready for the 3rd screenshot contest, and as well, the 2nd RogueSpeed Raceday will soon be on its way, this time it will be the Cobalt Contest, with 8 races 4 halfmiles and 4 quartermiles. I will make an official post as soon as its up.
Official NFS Community Leader

Return to “Rogue Speed News”