Drunkedness ftw

The lightly moderated completely off topic board with where the usual posting restrictions do not apply. Forum games welcome. There's a catch though: your post count will not increase.
Tunerfreak
Professional
Professional

Drunkedness ftw

Post by Tunerfreak »

I am under the impression it isn't breaking the rules to talk about alcohol at NFSUnlimited?

Anyway I've noticed something really weird. I have never had a hangover.
I went to one of my friends grandmothers crib yesterday for the night and got completely tanked along with the other 2 and 2 chicks. And it was evident before long that my vodka mixing was overzealous as I was the most drunk person there by miles and the only one still holding a bottle full of 80% home brew and sprite. But I never got the point where I felt sick or anything. One of my friends was chucking in the toilet and he wasn't near as drunk as me, and another was pretty much sober before we went to sleep.

Anyway. in the morning the one that was most sober had the worst hangover. And the other that was chucking was just as bad, but I was completely fine, even with only 3 hours sleep. Ive been drunk a few other times but not this bad and never had a hangover. How could I possibly not get a hangover? They even showed me a video of how seriously out of it I was lol. Although I'm not complaining.

There was a massive clean up period from all the random objects on the floor via my stumbling.

And on another note the most sober one ended up in bed with the two chicks the other one had brought along rofl.

Well theres my life story, can anyone explain the whole hangover thing?
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Drunkedness ftw

Post by boganbusman »

If you have never had a hangover, then you have never had enough to drink.

If you want to induce a hangover intentionally, try getting tanked on wine or whisky.
Tunerfreak
Professional
Professional

Post by Tunerfreak »

Sounds like a good idea. I wanna go back there now haha. In that case why is it so much easier for other people to get a hangover than me?
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

Meh, I'm trying to stay away from alcohol for as long as I can.
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Tunerfreak wrote:Sounds like a good idea. I wanna go back there now haha. In that case why is it so much easier for other people to get a hangover than me?
Well, everyone is different. It really depends on what you drink as well. Stronger, drier drinks are more likely to give you a hangover, since the main cause for hangovers is dehydration.
Zero260
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zero260 »

Dang man, consider yourself lucky. And if you do want to experience a hang over :?, I'd suggest Sailor Jerry rum. My roommates and I have gone through about 4 handles of that stuff, and not once did we get away without a hangover. But it was worth it. Good times.
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Post by peterfaj »

Simple, you drink. Hangover doesn't come from alcohol, but from dehydration. Alcohol causes dehydration.
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Thanks for reviving this topic to repeat what I already said :wink:
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Post by peterfaj »

no problem