Nissan GT-R Cop Trailer

Need for Speed Undercover News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Nissan GT-R Cop Trailer

Post by Bojan »

SerbaNG88
Stock
Stock

Re: Nissan GT-R Cop Trailer

Post by SerbaNG88 »

And this is because you see evry day cops driving GT-Rs :roll:

Sadly, the more I find about this game the less I am into it... :(
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

"It's Awesome!" :D :D :D =D> 8) :arrow: [-o< :wink:
XCROSSX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by XCROSSX »

:? I don't really like the idea... The GT-R IMO should be a street racing car not a cop car... They should've used lambos or corvette C6 instead of it...
GT3x24x7 wrote:I don't get why the word 'irony' has nothing to do with metallurgy.
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

Wow !! Awesome !! =D> :D :) :shock: !!!! Can't wait to drive the Cop GT-R Car!! Coz there is a mission in Undercover that let's you drive it !! that i know !! :lol: =D>
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

XCROSSX wrote::? I don't really like the idea... The GT-R IMO should be a street racing car not a cop car... They should've used lambos or corvette C6 instead of it...

Right, because Lamborghinis make for a much more believable, and more actively seen Cop car. :roll: The Corvette would be nice, but it's been in Most Wanted and Carbon and I'm sure everyone would like a change. So far we've seen GT-Rs, Mustangs, and the normal Crown Victorias. It looks like the Porsche 911 could be a Cop car from what we've seen too, possibly an undercover cop car, but it hasn't been confirmed.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Here's the current list of police vehicles in Undercover:
Crown Victorias, possibly heat level 1
Dodge Challenger
Ford Mustang
Nissan GT-R
Porsche 911 GT2, possibly highest heat level
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

elie8 wrote:Wow !! Awesome !! =D> :D :) :shock: !!!! Can't wait to drive the Cop GT-R Car!! Coz there is a mission in Undercover that let's you drive it !! that i know !! :lol: =D>
Please... do tell me how it's like when you've got the game. I'm very sure you'll revisit this post and revise this reply some time soon. :P

Personally, I didn't like it either. EA's failed once again.
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

Andre_online wrote:
elie8 wrote:Wow !! Awesome !! =D> :D :) :shock: !!!! Can't wait to drive the Cop GT-R Car!! Coz there is a mission in Undercover that let's you drive it !! that i know !! :lol: =D>
Please... do tell me how it's like when you've got the game. I'm very sure you'll revisit this post and revise this reply some time soon. :P

Andre-online :arrow: We'll see about that !! but some of you guys aren't satisfied no matter what EA does !! you can't get a customized game for u !! anyway, overall Undercover seems a great game but i admit that there are some unlikely stuff !! :P =D>
the_lonely_lion
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by the_lonely_lion »

elie8 wrote:
Andre_online wrote:

Andre-online :arrow: We'll see about that !! but some of you guys aren't satisfied no matter what EA does !! you can't get a customized game for u !! anyway, overall Undercover seems a great game but i admit that there are some unlikely stuff !! :P =D>
elia i agree some people aren't satisfied with ea but who cares on what they think they are idiots that dont know a good game even when it bits them up the ahole :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
lion is my name racing is my game
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

the_lonely_lion wrote: elia i agree some people aren't satisfied with ea but who cares on what they think they are idiots that dont know a good game even when it bits them up the ahole :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You should be careful what you say around here because some of the senior members have had more experience with NFS games before you even born. While I also don't personally fully agree with Andre since Undercover is a step in the right direction (after ProStreet), EA has indeed failed to provide a GOOD NFS game (from what I've seen but I will reserve judgment until I actually play it). It looks decent and much better than ProStreet but not necessarily GOOD.
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

2furio :arrow: I respect u as a valued member :) but in my opinion Undercover is quite a GOOD game and a perfect game will never appear !! [-X
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

I have to agree with elie8 on this one, good is a very subjective term. A game may appear good to someone and not be good for someone else. In that sence, there will never be a game that pleases everyone.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Well, as a way of comparing and deciding what is good, here's what I do consider GOOD racing games:
- Gran Turismo Franchise
- Forza
- NFS: High Stakes
- NFS: Porsche Unleashed
- NFS: Most Wanted

NFS: Most Wanted was actually a GOOD post-Underground NFS game and EA went back to Most Wanted with Undercover. While I do like that, it looks TOO much like Most Wanted but who knows, this might turn out to be a worthy successor, like how High Stakes was perfected after NFS III, even though the two games were so similar.

I dunno, maybe I'm just being too picky but I expected a lot better after like 10 NFS games. EA needs to stop butchering the franchise.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I don't agree to the fact that the game isn't VERY good. It's just the handling which I'm annoyed about. I don't mean to boast that I've actually played the game (which I have), but everyone's entitled to their own opinion. So do I.

But the handling is not what you had expected from previous games. I just find it a tad too unrealistic. When the story line is the issue, I wouldn't have complained about a single thing, because personally, ProStreet had somehow won me over when it was first announced. But when it comes to handling, I'd want to have the car correspond to its specs. It's really awkward to drive a 4WD Audi RS4 which has the same feel as driving a RWD SLR-McLaren.

It's not right, and that really turned me off.
Johnnnyboy15nl
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Johnnnyboy15nl »

I hopes i can play the cops in Undercover! in Single Player mode :P. I like to pursuit some street racers :p. :D
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I don't think you can judge a game just by looking at some pics and movies (or playing a half finished demo for that matter)

I won't say it's a good game or a bad game, cause I have no clue how it will be when it is released, personally in a NFS game I don't really care if the cars feel like a RWD or AWD etc.
I want it to be fun, and if unrealistic handling makes it fun I think I will like it.
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

"I cannot wait 2 see more Ingame Videos & Screenshots... & I have to say the same as "Elie8", too!" 8)

MFG' LMS' MYF' ARTNFS alias TRANSFORMER
Last edited by TRANSFORMER on 22 Oct 2008, 00:10, edited 3 times in total.
maniksdi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by maniksdi »

sorry . . GT-R is not the cop kinda car . . not into the idea :roll:
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Yes, because the R34 GT-R was such a cop car :roll:. Fact is, police agencies do what they think is best to combat whatever it is they want to combat.
Johnnnyboy15nl
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Johnnnyboy15nl »

The Dodge Charger was a better idea to use as a cop car :P.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

|Xx.EVO.xX| wrote:sorry . . GT-R is not the cop kinda car . . not into the idea :roll:
If Lamborghini Gallardo is used as a police car in Italy, it wouldn't be hard to believe that Japan's Nissan uses the Skyline. It's been a cop car for the longest time I've known. :)
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

prince1142003 wrote:I have to agree with elie8 on this one, good is a very subjective term. A game may appear good to someone and not be good for someone else. In that sence, there will never be a game that pleases everyone.
Exactly. If there was an all-exotic NFS game, WITHOUT customization I might add, there'd be quite a lot of pissed fans... :-k

Still hoping for NFS 2010 to be NFSU3. That'd be awesome for a senior year Christmas present. :D
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
TONTO89
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TONTO89 »

GT-R cop cars?? #-o
I'm screwed!!!!!!!!
haha
maniksdi
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by maniksdi »

Andre_online wrote:
|Xx.EVO.xX| wrote:sorry . . GT-R is not the cop kinda car . . not into the idea :roll:
If Lamborghini Gallardo is used as a police car in Italy, it wouldn't be hard to believe that Japan's Nissan uses the Skyline. It's been a cop car for the longest time I've known. :)

yes . . but I am sure they dont fill the road with lambo cops . . only the special units do . . . just imagine if u were being chased by 50 GT-Rs . . the car's value would go to boots . . I just like the car and I dont want to see it break like a pathetic junkie . . . I will stop playing the game if they cop an evo unless it's the mob leader's car

Return to “News”