Tell us about your nickname and avatar

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
XCROSSX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Tell us about your nickname and avatar

Post by XCROSSX »

Rizur wrote:Maybe he was talking about his showroom avatar...? :roll:
Yup. I don't know why but I can't put a normal avatar... Prolly cause I'm still a "ricer"
GT3x24x7 wrote:I don't get why the word 'irony' has nothing to do with metallurgy.
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

Probably because you're choosing one that's too big or over the avatar filesize limit.
XCROSSX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by XCROSSX »

Stereo wrote:Probably because you're choosing one that's too big or over the avatar filesize limit.
Umm... I tried to reduce it as much as I could and in the end the quality turned to be crappy... And still I couldn't upload it...
GT3x24x7 wrote:I don't get why the word 'irony' has nothing to do with metallurgy.
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Lower resolution dude.
Preciptions
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Preciptions »

Preciptions means nothing, just a nickname!
And the avatar is to show that I am a good in communicating with others!
(Or something like that)
Get The Bleach!
An Exotic Classic
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by An Exotic Classic »

I named myself an exotic classic cause back then my favorite car was the lamborghini Muria. Now it isnt my favorite. My new Favorite is (of course) the Mclaren F1 which is my avatar.
Preciptions
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Preciptions »

The Ford GT90's side gives a special pause... I really like it
But the difference is in my avatar
Get The Bleach!
iBrahim
Ricer
Ricer

Post by iBrahim »

I had names like Xiahou (From Dynasty Warriors) but I eventually figured out there is nothing better then your own name ;)
Which is Ibrahim
Made it iBrahim (copied it from my iPhone & iLove the small i)

My avatar is my name + the Steel Talons logo (A factoin/army in one of Command and Conquer games) and I love Eagles specially the Golden Eagle. Plus Eagle's pose in the logo is epic.

Because I love Porsche my banner is so, it will change once a while but still; a Porsche.
_BLAHHEAD_
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by _BLAHHEAD_ »

Blahhead was a name I made up around 4 years ago for Unreal tournament 2004 multiplayer. Many variations came out of that.
Blahhead is not the most unique name ever and _BLAHHEAD_ is just another variation.
Avatar is currently the head of a Union flag from gundam 00. Sig is the same.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

Well...

I created my name while playing Pro Evolution Soccer. I got really good, and called myself 'Striker', and now it's 'Striker94' because i was born in 1994. D'uh!

My avatar is a dragon circling a yin-yang, with the words 'samurai' written over it, and two swords. I've always had an obsession with yin-yangs and samurai, and because I'm asian (chinese) I couldn't resist that pic!
oh snap
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by LancerEvoFan0504 »

I chose my nickname because I like Lancer Evos. I chose my avatar because I also like Lancer Evos.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

404 ERROR - Irrelevance to nicknames and avatar... and the fact that it's about World of Tardcraft
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
MADBIKER1960
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MADBIKER1960 »

My nickname and avatar.
First off my nickname came to me as a child of 4. In the summer of 1960 I received my first bicycle, and as a child I was hesitant to try and ride it. My older brother assured me that it would be alright and if I wanted he would help me out with it.
Since at the time I idolized him and everything he did I readily agreed to his help and immediately jumped on it with what I thought was going to be his help in learning how to ride.
Some help, he held the seat and walked 2 steps until I had it moving and then let go of it.
The result is exactly what your thinking, I went about 2 more feet and kissed the pavement with a beautiful face plant. I still own the 8 mm movie that my father shot of it and every chance I get I watch it, not so much for the humor, but to remind him how much he let me down.
I was so mad that he did that I stormed around for a week mad at the world for the pain and humiliation I had gone through. And eventually he started to call me MADBIKER, I added the 1960 later in life as a tribute to my initiation into the world of reality and the pitfalls of believing everything you are told as a child.

My avatar came to me from a friend in the movie industry. As most of you will recognize it from the movie Ghost Rider starring Nicholas Cage. I told him that the movie was kind of like me a rider who was mad at the world, and he suggested a screen shot of him to me.
The avatar is the result.
Many thanks again Gary for it. It really does represent my name.
My signature is a tribute to the years I spent in the Canadian Armed Forces. The badge is from the regiment that I was in.
The motto's are from the cap badge.

And that folks in a nut shell is the origins of my nickname, my avatar and my signature.

Thanks. :mrgreen:

MADBIKER1960
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by okuhle94 »

Well how I made my nickname is really simple.

My name is Okuhle and I was born in 1994. This results in my nickname being okuhle94. The Avatar is simply because I enjoy reading Naruto manga and anime.
Bernard
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bernard »

Bernard is my real name.
My avatar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ameri ... auchat.jpg
I chose this avatar because I'm interested in WWI.
satriasoneete
Stock
Stock

Tell us about your nickname and avatar

Post by satriasoneete »

Well since we are playing in a server of 10k more players to go with 4-5 side of 200 more... and the maximum to enter is 200 on valakas/antharas is a bit ridiculous you guys must think about it.... cuz yesterday we had 120 ppl in CC war had 150-180 and we couldn't enter at antharas its really a bit shame.. so you guys must think about 600-700 limit on antharas,valakas and think that you guys can make Video of Massive PVP,and bring more comunity to your server and make your server with Huge players and more popular. i hope you guys will understand what i'm saying .

Sorry for my English.

Return to “General Discussion”