Need for Speed Undercover Out Today

Need for Speed Undercover News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Need for Speed Undercover Out Today

Post by Bojan »

Today is the official north american Need for Speed Undercover release date which means you can pick the game up in your favourite video game store. If you're still considering buying, IGN has an Xbox360 and PlayStation3 review up.

Still waiting to be released? Play this Need for Speed minigame online!

Already have it? Start uploading your cars to the Undercover Showroom. If you're looking for your photo mode pictures: My Need for Speed will be available on thursday (November 20th).
kostis1993
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Need for Speed Undercover Out Today

Post by kostis1993 »

What? 4.0 on PS3 and 5.0 on X360? Why EA, why again??? #-o #-o :cry: :cry: :? :?
Gaspar dursh
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Gaspar dursh »

4 and 5 #-o ? I wish the guy who reviewed it is a MC:LA fan. [-o<
Another deception by EA? :(
midhun
Stock
Stock

Post by midhun »

EA does it again. Why can't they just give us Most Wanted with different cars and different world at least, if they can't get any other idea.
We all hoped for much and got nothing.
Did u hear that we can't even drive to a race icon to select the race, what a stupidity, and by the way no traffic between races!?
kostis1993
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by kostis1993 »

No traffic makes it like prostreet in a city! :(
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Before it was "omg EA rocks", after reviews "why EA WHY!?!". #-o

Reviews are only half of the whole experience, so play the real thing and decide.
kostis1993
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by kostis1993 »

You are right ahmad. I just wanted a good NFS! You are just right. I will try it for sure. I know that it's hard to please anybody. And something moreGo here:http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/need ... user-score

Most people think it's a perfect game(although there are some dissapointing user reviews here too). I'll just have to wait and play it...
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

Guys !! Because of those reviews i'm having second toughts !! :( :x // but i'm buying it anyway !! :D :wink:
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

critics always like to complain

the "bad parts" he mentioned, i can neglect... no pedestrians? this is not GTA... low traffic? i'd prefer more of them sure... but then it'd be too hard to do any proper racing... graphics? as soon as it looks smooth then i'm fine with it

poor physics engine? well it's an arcade racer... don't expect it to handle like Forza or GT or even GRID... it's a game to drive for FUN!

open world? well why would you need an open world other than for pursuit?!? and that's the WHOLE POINT of the game!

shadows... PFFFTTTT turn it off!!! who cares!

storyline... it's not a game like MGS4 where it's 3/4 cuscenes... it's a game that you PLAY... with cutscenes added in for "integration" purposes...

as long as the game has all the cars i want to drive in a city environment and is fun, i really don't give a damn about the small details the reviewer mentioned
SLJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SLJ »

i played the psp version.it is real crap because the menu sounds they had reuse from need for speed carbon (psp version) and is like playing need for speed carbon but in the broad day and different maps and cars and pursuit. nothing much new for the psp version
kostis1993
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by kostis1993 »

The PS2/WII/PSP are different from the PC/X360/PS3 versions(the menus are different too)...
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

:arrow: "Happy Birthday Need For Speed Undercover!" :o :D :D :D =D> =D> =D> 8) :wink:
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

TRANSFORMER wrote::arrow: "Happy Birthday Need For Speed Undercover!" :o :D :D :D =D> =D> =D> 8) :wink:
Happy death NFS Undercover.

I didn't play the game yet. I'll do it, of course. But c'mon... I've been a long time fan and supporter of NFS series. But 3 years in a row with crappy games? No thanks.

NFS as died today, at least for me. I'm sick of being dissapointed every year by their promisses. Enough is enough EA.
vegettoxp
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by vegettoxp »

I just wanted to share my two cents. I just got my PC Version of NFS-UC and soon I am install it and start to play. For the people who are making up there mind just by reading reviews, I don't understand that. I think we need to give it some time before we start to say that this game is crap. I mean it just came out today and already I am reading people are crying and complaning. I hated Carbon and I Really hated Pro-Street, but I think Undercover will be better then Both of those games combined.

Over the years I have read a lot of reviews on a lot of stuff and people who are doing the reviews always soemthing to complain about even if the product is really good. I am not trying to change peoples mind on NFS-UC, all I am saying is just give it a chance.

And Last but not ready: Need For Speed - Undercover, Welcome To The Real Word!

P.S. Fusion
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

"I will Standby EA & NFS in Good- as well as in Bad Times!" :wink:
vegettoxp
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by vegettoxp »

Hey Guys quick question, I just wanted to know if it is possible to run my Game of Virtal DVD-ROM. I was think of making a image of my game and then loading on to the Virtal DVD-ROM, So I don't have to hear the Game Disc Spin Up and Down. Is this Possible? Your Thoughts?

P.S. Fusion
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

vegettoxp wrote:I just wanted to share my two cents. I just got my PC Version of NFS-UC and soon I am install it and start to play. For the people who are making up there mind just by reading reviews, I don't understand that. I think we need to give it some time before we start to say that this game is crap. I mean it just came out today and already I am reading people are crying and complaning. I hated Carbon and I Really hated Pro-Street, but I think Undercover will be better then Both of those games combined.

Over the years I have read a lot of reviews on a lot of stuff and people who are doing the reviews always soemthing to complain about even if the product is really good. I am not trying to change peoples mind on NFS-UC, all I am saying is just give it a chance.

P.S. Fusion
You're right. I think the same, though my last post don't look like that. But well, I'm also a reviewer, and let me tell you, we HAVE to find bad things about a game, so we can advise people who really spend their money buying the product. Because when you download it for free, then the game can be good or kinda bad, you don't really care. But when you spend 50 euros or even more on a game... your perspective changes completely. Believe me. Reviewers are poiting good things on the game. But they also need to point out the bad things, and to be honest, this game has more bad things than better things. I'll play it too, but I'm disappointed so far. Really. And if the game turns out so bad as it looks... and I saw many video reviews... then R.I.P NFS.
vegettoxp
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by vegettoxp »

Hydro_PT wrote:
vegettoxp wrote:I just wanted to share my two cents. I just got my PC Version of NFS-UC and soon I am install it and start to play. For the people who are making up there mind just by reading reviews, I don't understand that. I think we need to give it some time before we start to say that this game is crap. I mean it just came out today and already I am reading people are crying and complaning. I hated Carbon and I Really hated Pro-Street, but I think Undercover will be better then Both of those games combined.

P.S. Fusion
You're right. I think the same, though my last post don't look like that. But well, I'm also a reviewer, and let me tell you, we HAVE to find bad things about a game, so we can advise people who really spend their money buying the product. Because when you download it for free, then the game can be good or kinda bad, you don't really care. But when you spend 50 euros or even more on a game... your perspective changes completely. Believe me. Reviewers are poiting good things on the game. But they also need to point out the bad things, and to be honest, this game has more bad things than better things. I'll play it too, but I'm disappointed so far. Really. And if the game turns out so bad as it looks... and I saw many video reviews... then R.I.P NFS.

If it is possible I would I like to read the List of the things that are bad on this game. I would also like to read what different things could EA have done to improve this game. Like I said, I haven't played the game yet, but when I do, I will share my two cents. I am also not saying that people who do reviews are bad. Heck most of the time when I buying something, the first thing I do is "Reviews." I just spent $40+ Bucks on the PC Version of NFS-UC and I can't wait to play the game. To this day I still play NFS-MW. But I think we need to give this game a chance to prove itself and not jump to the conclusion on the day it comes out.

P.S. Fusion
Dunko
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dunko »

Mmmph. Bad day. I reserved Undercover at Hastings a while back and went to pick it up today. They wouldn't give it to me because they didn't think it came out until tomorrow regardless of anything I said.

Yeah, I know.

The good thing is that I still am getting the iPhone version - when iTunes posts it.

Oh, and by the way, I've learned to not trust IGN with any of their reviews anymore. The fact that it got a five translates to about an 8.5 in my book. I don't care what anyone else says. It looks like a playable game that will take a while to beat. (I got ProStreet over the summer and am only about half finished.)
eat, sleep, race
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

TRANSFORMER wrote:"I will Standby EA & NFS in Good- as well as in Bad Times!" :wink:
I hope you won't regret this decision..
CJ_FALCON
Ricer
Ricer

Post by CJ_FALCON »

I have NFS:UC. And what can I say? This is the most boring NFS I ever played :roll: As I said before - this is only pimped Most Wanted :?
FrankieGthang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by FrankieGthang »

CJ_FALCON wrote:I have NFS:UC. And what can I say? This is the most boring NFS I ever played :roll: As I said before - this is only pimped Most Wanted :?
yeah?!
try and play grid to see whats boring!:lol:

anyway i disagree with you a 100% :wink:
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

FrankieGthang wrote:
CJ_FALCON wrote:I have NFS:UC. And what can I say? This is the most boring NFS I ever played :roll: As I said before - this is only pimped Most Wanted :?
yeah?!

what are you on about?!? GRID was fun! in a different way...
it's fun because the physics is SO MUCH different from that in NFS and is actually quite challenging
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

FrankieGthang wrote:
yeah?!

Are you kidding me? Just because Grid has no storyline doesn't mean it's boring. NFS should look up to that game. It's aesthetically pleasing to play and physics were amazingly realistic.
CJ_FALCON
Ricer
Ricer

Post by CJ_FALCON »

FrankieGthang wrote:yeah?!

LMAO, ROTFL, LOL...

Grid is better than all NFS series :roll: NFS is only ARCADE-Racing game... GRID is a simulator (not perfect but never mind).

Return to “News”