Undercover for PS3

2008 Need for Speed Undercover
Gaspar dursh
Ricer
Ricer

Undercover for PS3

Post by Gaspar dursh »

I`m looking for buying Undercover for PS3, but a lot of critics have said that it is the worst console to play the game. Can anybody that has Undercover for PS3 say if it is so bad as critics have said?
Gaspar dursh
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Undercover for PS3

Post by Gaspar dursh »

answer me... [-o<
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

im gonna rent the game next chance i get

you should too and if you rent it before me tell me how it is

if i get it first i will tell you how it is

they should have totally released a demo of this game
Gaspar dursh
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Gaspar dursh »

Yes, they should... it would resolve my problems! :D :D
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Well I WOULD tell you....if EA actually made a decent game that actually wasn't riddled with bugs. Then I would have been bothered to buy it.
Gaspar dursh
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Gaspar dursh »

[-o< ...
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Well I bought it for PS3 and so far I've had no major problems whatsoever. Sure there's a bit of slowdown now and then, but not so it's unplayable. Besides that, the game has run just fine with no graphical glitches, no crashing, nothing.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Haha! I won't expect it to crash in PS3. Doesn't crashes usually happen in PC only? I've had experiences of game freezing on consoles, but not crashes yet so far. :P
Gaspar dursh
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Gaspar dursh »

GT3x24x7 wrote:Well I bought it for PS3 and so far I've had no major problems whatsoever. Sure there's a bit of slowdown now and then, but not so it's unplayable. Besides that, the game has run just fine with no graphical glitches, no crashing, nothing.
Thanks! Now, I think I`ll buy Undercover! :D
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Good for you. :)
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

:shock: wow GT u really are back!..
Gaspar dursh
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Gaspar dursh »

If someone else has Undercover for PS3, post here the opinion of the game!
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

I'd get Burnout. Undercover isn't THAT bad, but the reason I'm not playing it through anymore is because I can't run it well. Good job EA, that's the 2nd game in a row that I'm not planning to complete. Pro Street was way worse, though.

I have a PS3, but not with Undercover. I have that on PC.
Dinashan
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dinashan »

I have had no major problems with the game. I have played almost 50% of the game. I am still trying to figure out if I like the game or not. The cars look good. The graphics are very very bright (almost hurts the eyes). Struggling to make sense of the storyline at present. The paint system is excellent. Will post again once I have completed the game. :)
Speeding along minding my own business...
Gaspar dursh
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Gaspar dursh »

Dinashan wrote:I have had no major problems with the game. I have played almost 50% of the game. I am still trying to figure out if I like the game or not. The cars look good. The graphics are very very bright (almost hurts the eyes). Struggling to make sense of the storyline at present. The paint system is excellent. Will post again once I have completed the game. :)
Thanks! :D
BlueRaceEngine
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BlueRaceEngine »

I Got my NFS Undercover Copy Today and i think it is a great game to play on ps3 very addictive and competitive
and i think anyone who has douts should rent the game first .. or take my advice =] But yeah, its a great game im only a level 9 on it :S dont know how many levels there is but i hope theres more than 10 Haha Anyway Thats all , thanks :D
UberSil
Ricer
Ricer

Post by UberSil »

I've had two crashes during the game and one after quiting. So I'm not certain if it's the game or what. I've had one visual impairment glitch and the game does occasionally stutter if your moving at high speed. Perhaps they'll put in a top speed limiter like they did with ProStreet for the PS2?

Overall, I'm very pleased with the game. The background is lush, the variety of locations is broad, and the cars look really nice. The different paint jobs actually look very different on the street. Unfortunately the colour in alot of the vinyls can't be changed. I missed the blue and purple flames I made in ProStreet. There's also no mirror option for manufacturer and sponsor decals.

The cops are a little weak unless your doing a job and the AI is rather competitive compared to previous games that I've experienced. While there is no drift, there is a variety of drag called Highway Battle. First one ahead by 300m wins. But there's still a fair score of different racing forms and lots of races to enjoy. There's also cop jobs, like in MW, that you can dominate and you can always redo the real jobs. Something I wish was in the other games. The replay purses are kinda small but whatever. There are also some 'real' jobs that you can dominate for extra driver skill bonuses.

As to the 'Collector's Edition', I've emailed both EA and Sony concerning price but after a month neither of them have gotten back to me...so I'm not buying it. If I don't know the price I never buy the product. Anyways, it doesn't offer anything that particularly impresses me. The other optional buys aren't worth it either. You can easily get to the end of the game without requiring 'cheat' additions. Last time I beat the career I did it with a Barracuda...and lots of time. Just be patient and all that stuff that some blow money on to get will come anyways.

Overall, while I miss the drifting of ProStreet I think I enjoy this game more. Partially because of the reintroduction of cops and partially because of all the different places I can take pictures of my cars.

Return to “Undercover”