nfs Undercover question

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Undercover.
Be sure to search first!
TruSake
Ricer
Ricer

nfs Undercover question

Post by TruSake »

So I'm playing the game and finishing mission after mission, I even have gotten up to level 6 in skills, yet I can't seem to be able to unlock cars past tier 4, or even past stage 1 of parts! At what part of the game do I unlock further parts and cars? How does it work?
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Re: nfs Undercover question

Post by t3ice »

r u dominating races? It helps progress faster ..also check you map for circled races which supposedly are main events
TruSake
Ricer
Ricer

Post by TruSake »

yeah, I'm dominating all races, except the ones that can't be dominated

is completing Main Events the only way to unlock new things?
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

hmm...idk really. I thinks its just better doing the main events rather than was time on other races which will up you in the career but not as fast. ;)

Make sure you do all the sprints/circuits, and also the cop mission...not just one type of em.

If nothing seems to work and youre dominating races...then sth is seriously messed up, and try a fresh install ;)
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

To progress on wheelman level you don't really need to do much races (except the jobs). What you need to do is build up your wheelman rep. That's the points you get for every burnout, 360, near miss... There's a multiplier meter on the down right side of your hud. Crashes will lower it, successful stunts will increase it. Try going on the highway and just drive near the traffic vehicles and try getting the multiplier high. You will progress on the story and as a result new cars will get unlocked. I think I got tier 3 at around 7 or 8 and tier 2 at 10 or 11.
TONTO89
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TONTO89 »

t3ice wrote:

Make sure you do all the sprints/circuits, and also the cop mission...not just one type of em.
you can do just one type of race and make it through just fine
I only did two cop challenges in the entire carreer and I made it through the whole thing with no problems.
pretty much all I did was sprints checkpoints and a few circuits and highway battles. they give you plenty of race options to get through the career doing the events you like best.

Return to “Help & Support”