Discuss your favourite cars, racing or non-racing
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Worst car crash?

Post by arabnight »

Worst car crash you been in or seen.
pictures or stories.

I been in 1 where my younger brother was driving me to work and we was in a 2003 cavalier and sitting in the front passenger side and got tbone on my side by a 1990 ford bronco that threw us to the other side of the road that we got front ended by a for thunderbird. sorry dont have pics of this.

but i do have one of my younger brother totaling my car when i was out of state..he came out fine. but my car didnt...
2001 bmw 525i
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/ ... /mycar.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/ ... mycar2.jpg
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Worst car crash?

Post by boganbusman »

Holy sh-t that is a big smash!

Not quite as nasty, but just as painful:

:cry:
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

yah man thats gota hurt gettin hit from behind. i never went to see my car when i got home couldnt bare the heart ach...
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

No, you see, it hurts because I wasn't hit from behind :lol: (I spun the car and slid backwards into someone else)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Well, I don't have a car, but I have been in a car crash before - in a cab. Thank God no one got hurt.

This was in the early 2000s. So I was in a Nissan Cedric cab with my Mom and my brother, and the cab driver (who was a female), on our journey home from town in the early afternoon. Since Singapore's driving is on the right-hand side, she stayed at the most left lane. However, the location where the accident occurred was along a stretch of condominiums. And along with that, of course, are the entrances. In front of us was a white Mercedes E-class. Our cabbie was driving about 60KM/H (38MPH), and the Mercedes was about less than 2 feet away from us when all of a sudden, the driver braked. If you've done your Math, you'd realise that the braking distance was too short. We collided with the Merc. The impact was quite severe, denting the grill of the cab completely, while the Merc only suffered a broken boot hinge. Since seat belts' rules weren't as tight then, it wasn't compulsory to use seat belts at the back seat where we were all seated at. So upon impact, my Mom was thrown forward, and she hit her forehead right onto the driver's seat headrest. Thankfully, she was unscathed, suffering only a stiff neck (which was easily cured by a 20-mins massage by me). :)

Now we never felt sorry for the cab driver at all after this incident. Here's why: While she was chatting with the Merc owner after the accident, she had left the meter running, and only came back 20 mins later, remaining nonchalant as if nothing had happened. By then, the meter had jumped up by $4, and by the time we reached our destination, the cab fare amounted to over $30 - and I mean waay over, which wasn't normal since it takes no less than 30 mins to get there and fro.

What's worst was that when we paid the cab fare, she didn't even apologise! :roll:

Traumatising experience it was. :wink:
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

boganbusman wrote:No, you see, it hurts because I wasn't hit from behind :lol: (I spun the car and slid backwards into someone else)
O.O..Well that's a scary twist to the story haha,

and for Andre...i would of never paid that chick maybe 10bucks >.> but she didnt even say sorry that smez

Return to “The Cars”